It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word / Ear / hEar / hEarT / Harvest / Seed / - How are these words related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
WORD

"The definition of Word in Hebrew is from the root ‘Speak.’ Speaker is more accurate for John 1, although the Greek Logos is the word used to note the storyteller. In the ancient Hebrew pictographs, we find the symbol for water and the Shepherd's Staff (middle of Truth – MEM). The way to arrive at the full meaning is to follow the root forward to the words that branch from the root itself.

My lexicon says this: the definition and meaning of the pictograph for 'Word' is “A continuation of segments, which fills the whole.” From this definition, we can easily make the connection that physics makes to the geometry of the universe as a fractal and the mistaken view that light is a duality uncreated. As I said, meaning derives from following the root. From the root of ‘Word,’ we see the expanded words below.

The next definition is a “Chain blended together to form a sentence.” This is obviously how words form, but we also know that amino acids and photons also form with these same root patterns. This is interesting terminology used by both physics and the Hebrew language to denote chains of information. The Hebrew language uses 'parent and child' to denote these chains...Related to this branch of the morphology of 'Word', we find the word 'sickness' or a break in the chain.

The next link in this chain is the word 'Matter.’ Matter is the chain of particles with rest mass binding energy with information and form. The meaning here should be obvious to most readers as the substance made up of atoms. What we may not realize is the information rendering this form from letters and words of intelligent programming.
Source

Investigating the Hebrew language reveals hidden information from the letters and words. I open with one sample of how this works. Related words can be found in the morphology of the language from roots morphemes through the branches these words make. All of this originates with a deed of truth. Letter in Hebrew (Aleph Bet) spell the word Father. Abba is two letters (Aleph (Strength) and Bet (House)).

EAR

The word 'ear' comes into play here as another branch from the root of 'word.’ Not only is ‘ear’ the ear to hear, but the seed that is an ear of grain. Seeds are information (another clue). The related word 'Branch', as in the branching of information from the root of the seed, is also connected from our first root ‘word.’

HEAR

H added to Ear makes the word Hear. H in Hebrew is Hey. It means to behold a great work. How does this work if the word hear is an English word? Let's consult the Lexicon.

To get to the word Hear, we must first pass the word that originates the word 'Hear.' This word is 'Harvest.' The pictograph is of an agricultural cutting tool and a Seed. The letters are Zan and Nun. The cutting of the seed is the process for the Harvest of seeds. From this, we also get the word 'Hear.'

Hear is Aleph (Strength), Zan (Cutting Tool) and Nun (Seed). To hear is the the person's strength to cut the seed / Word / Information into segments. Knowing the segments of information allows a person to understand what is heart by the ear.

Another related word on this branch of Hebrew is Weigh. To weigh in the balance is the person's ability to discern truth.

HEART

Word 1255 is Heart. It is also the word Think. The pictographs are of the Shepherd's crook (Lamed) representing authority and the Bet, which is the tent opening of the House or Tent. Specifically, it represents the house itself. Like the word Son, which is Bet (house / Opening) Nun (Seed), the word Heart is the aspect of the person that weighs what the eye sees and the ear hears. The Hebrew tradition sees the Heart as the organ that seats the mind, understanding and wisdom. Included in this branch we have the world Thirst, as in a desire to fill the heart.

EYE

The word Watch makes the word eye. It is the pictograph of and eye and seed. Eye is Ayan. Seed is Nun. It also makes the world Affliction. Together, they make the eye of continuance. "The nomadic agriculturist carefully watches over his livestock and crops by keeping close eye on them. It was common to construct a shelter consisting of a roof on four posts, as a shelter from the glare of the sun." In terms of the Earth, clouds provide this covering from the light and protect the plants. If you have consulted my Barnabas threads, you will know the reasoning behind this in relation to baptism and our involution here in the waters of life.

Related to the word Watch, we have the word cloud on this branch. It means "a watching over something of importance." We also see the word Business, or a careful watching over of a task of burden.

How does this path expand to English? Simple. The letters used to express Western words are the very same words used by the Father (Aleph Bet) to write all words. The entire book is written by God. How does God open your eyes? To know, read my threads from the Epistle of Barnabas. Why? Barnabas can open your eyes and fill your heart with truth. There are many mysteries expanded within the pages of his Epistle. I have done what I can to expand these mysteries by using the opened eyes God has provided.

EB1 | EB2 |
EB3 | EB4 | EB 6-5 | EB 7-8 | EB 9-10 | EB 11 | EB 12 | EB 13 | EB 14-15 |

EB 16

EB 17-18

EB 19

EB 20-21

edit on 9-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
After years of wondering about languages, I came to the conclusion that ancient words are in truth "sentences" of sort. After all, words need sentences to describe them.

It had to do with the images that were expressed to describe a given thing or concept. Like in French, the words "vache" ( cow ), "sacoche" ( purse ) and "vagin" ( vagina ) all come from the same latin word that is "vagina" ( pronounced waguina )
The general idea is that it represents something that can/will hold something precious, something dear, important.

But ancient words were composed with ideograms of sorts, or pictographs, little drawings that expressed an idea through a simplified image. And those ideograms, used to make up a word, are sentences describing the word they represent. The principle has survived in the Latin alphabet, but stylized to the max. For example, the letter A is a beef head that got turned upside down over time. And an old word for that animal is Aur, or Auroch.

These old symbols and their meanings are long gone from the general population's actual memory. That is why you have words like pedophile, that means "friend with children", instead of pedomane, that means "maniac of children".
The fact we do not remember the old meanings allow for the perversion of the language, and sometimes, we think we are saying innocent things while we are calling, inviting, evil forces into our own lives and in that of those we claim to love and cherish.

The best example I have is "be happy" ( soyez heureux, in French ). We all "agree" that today it means "have joy in your life", but in fact, we are saying to the others to not plan, to let events happen as they will. It calls chaos, and chaos is associated with evil while plans, destinies are seen as good, part of the cosmos, the order.

So to kind of briefly answer your thread title question, these words, any and every words are related through the image they each convey. Words having changed in sound and form through time still relate to the basic root word that was created long ago, when language began. All other words are expansions to describe similar things.

( Please let me know if I didn't understand... )

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

EnochWasRight
The next definition is a “Chain blended together to form a sentence.” This is obviously how words form,

How does this path expand to English? Simple. The letters used to express Western words are the very same words used by the Father (Aleph Bet) to write all words.

Except for the unfortunate fact that none of any of what you have written is actually true.
You just cant go around "chaining" the modern english spelling of words together and expect to find something useful.
The word "heart" is a perfect example of why this is complete rubbish.

Do yourself a favour and read up on Grimms Law.

You will see that the "H" part of "Heart" is a changed form of the "C" in the original latin word "cordis" that still survives today in many European languages such as the French "cœur", or the Italian "cuore".

All of this "adding an extra letter" stuff you did is meaningless drivel.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

alfa1

EnochWasRight
The next definition is a “Chain blended together to form a sentence.” This is obviously how words form,

How does this path expand to English? Simple. The letters used to express Western words are the very same words used by the Father (Aleph Bet) to write all words.

Except for the unfortunate fact that none of any of what you have written is actually true.
You just cant go around "chaining" the modern english spelling of words together and expect to find something useful.

You will see that the "H" part of "Heart" is a changed form of the "C" in the original latin word "cordis" that still survives today in many European languages such as the French "cœur", or the Italian "cuore".

Not quite. Herz is German and comes from the Hebrew Opher, which means a young stag or hart.

I understand what you are saying. What I posted from the Hebrew connects the meaning from the original. Most English words originate in Hebrew and all letters of English originate with Phoenician and Hebrew. Here's a chart for a few examples:

In the example of the Heart, the Gernan is Herz-Cord. Herz in Hebrew is Opher (Ofer) and means boy / child. Your use of Latin is going the wrong direction. Opher is translated from Hebrew, a young hart, stag. 'Hart' moves to our English rendering of the organ of learning. You cannot simply look at one part of language and say you have the story. You must go back to the source and Hebrew is that source, but Hebrew originates with Phoenician. Our Alphabet is Aleph Bet, which is HEBREW! The word Father in Hebrew is Aleph (Strength) Bet (House). The letters write the Word - Son - Bet (House) Nun (Seed). Again, it is the founding of all words that follow.

Herz to German is Hebrew Opher, which is a young stag or Hart. Do you care to research this, then get back to me on your claim that this is a lie?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Your answer is amazing. I take it one step further to say that all words in all languages are inspired by the flavor and expression of the mind that sees the meaning. Like the colors of the rainbow, we each express the meaning in a different way. Each nation takes the seed and grows their own unique branch. Going back to the Hebrew, we can then trace the branch back to the original. If you love this kind of stuff, get the book by Jeff Benner, Ancient Hebrew Lexicon. His website is: Ancient Hebew . org

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

We can take this further if you like. In Latin it is Cor or Cordis, like the heart strings striking a chord. Catholics use the Latin version in worship.

In Hebrew, Cor or Core is a measure of capacity; a core or homer.

From my Hebrew Lexicon, we see this word extend to our 'Core' Knowledge as used in English. It is the idea of being filled to capacity. The same meaning we have today originates at the root of language. As I have stated, you can trace the branches around the root by examining words of related meaning on the branch.

You should look at my thread on Word and World. LINK

Connect this to the segments of information being read by the eyes and ears. Notice what it means for the world to be filled by the same process of WORD.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

God has made HIM known. Who? Christ, the Son (Bet (HOUSE) Nun (SEED)). Father is Aleph Bet (Alphabet). What is the close relationship between letters and words in DNA? Proteins are the words made form letters.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Hello Enoch,

I believe words are an incarnation , a vibration if you will . This vibration sends the intent of an individual into the matrix of energy to seek out similar vibrations that will eventually form the matter related to the word.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

EnochWasRight
Most English words originate in Hebrew ...

Ah. I see now.
It wasn't clear from your original posting, but I see you're one of Mozeson's crazies.
I'm not taking part in this thread anymore. I've got better things to do with my life.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

Hello Enoch,

I believe words are an incarnation , a vibration if you will . This vibration sends the intent of an individual into the matrix of energy to seek out similar vibrations that will eventually form the matter related to the word.

This is what quantum mechanics calls collapsing wave function. You are likely entirely correct. Read this thread: Quantum Mechanics of Salvation

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

alfa1

EnochWasRight
Most English words originate in Hebrew ...

Ah. I see now.
It wasn't clear from your original posting, but I see you're one of Mozeson's crazies.
I'm not taking part in this thread anymore. I've got better things to do with my life.

This is the first I have heard of him, although I may have linked or read his material. I will take a look and tel you what I think of his work.

Isaac Mozeson

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

alfa1

EnochWasRight

Read this regarding Grimm's Law and tell me what you think:

Grimm's Law, the Phoenician Connection. Remember, I am speaking of the root connection to the single language spoken before the tower of Babel, which is the root language from letters. Phoenician represents the root of these letters making their way to Hebrew, which then influenced all other language. I contend that the earliest root was an original to Hebrew/Phoenician.

Why? What happened to the Germanic languages that didn't happen to the rest of Indo-European ones? Maybe we should blame, or thank, the Phoenicians. The idea is that when speakers of a Semitic language (with lots of those sibilant f, th and h sounds) learned PIE from native speakers, they spoke it like all adult foreign language learners: with an accent. In this case, with their own "hissy" accent, which their children then learned -- and etcetera. So unlike the rest of the PIE daughter languages, which were uniformly transmitted "native-speaking-parent to child," Proto-Germanic appears to have undergone at least one "parent-speaking-a-foreign-language to child" transmittal.

Phoenicians are the mostly likely "second-language-transmittal" candidates, because they were the best navigators, traders and explorers at the time when Proto-Germanic originated (between 2,000 and 3,000 years ago). We know Phoenicians gave us our alphabet (Field Notes, 11/19/2009). Now it seems fitting, if the theory's right, that they're also responsible for most of our consonants.

edit on 10-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

There are other perspectives to consider as well: Hitto-Phoenician What we do know is that Hebrew is woven into all languages. The letters of Phoenician are in most languages as a common bond between the meaning of the letters and the words themselves.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Hi Enoch , this is for you :-

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Pinkorchid

Hi Enoch , this is for you :-

That is genius. The veil as Word between our higher nature and the lower nature. Reminds me of this verse.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

It's the parable of the wandering sheep, but not before the disciples were asking, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of Heaven."

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

Who are we welcoming? The Word / Christ / Wisdom / Sophia / Understanding / the Light / Enlightenment. Knowledge must be given and not taken.

The point of this is humbling ourselves as a child eager to learn. Instead of taking the fruit for our own use, we consume the fruit. This is what we are doing in this thread as God has placed a filled bowl for anyone to enjoy in this thread. How is it that baskets of bread can be consumed, yet stay filled? Now you know. Another thread idea.

This is why I participate in the knowledge base here on ATS. Context opens up seed. Wow. New threads are weaving their way into reality as we speak. I have been waiting to make a thread on this chapter. I've been looking for the right motivation. Thank you for the video.

12 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? 13 And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. 14 In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

edit on 11-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Hi Enoch , thank you for your very interesting perspectives and the thoughts they generate.

Here is something for those in this thread who are indeed seeking or questioning our perceived individual and collective realities.

It is a rather long video and an old one , It may not come in the form that some my find allowable , but I have found it does contain aside from this , clues for empowerment and the reduction of fear based idea's.

Thank you

new topics

top topics

join