It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinations and auto immune disease?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is just a theory of mine due to personal experience.

I have a disease called Myansthenia Gravis, I was diagnosed about 2 years ago.

I was NOT sick and had no symptoms EVER until AFTER I received a vaccination for Hep-b because I started working in the medical field and was told it was necessary to protect myself. It was a 3 part vaccination and I began having symptoms of MG I would say after the second dose. Now when it was happening I didn't think to link the emerging disease with the vaccination but now, looking back I am convinced that the reason I have developed the MG is because of the shots for hep-b.

almost everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say this, friends, family, doctors... I have looked around online for information about this but all I've found is stuff pertaining to vaccinations of children and links to autism and some articles on the flu shot and the dangers of it.

What I am wondering is, are there any others out there, like me who have received vaccinations later in life, not the routine ones but ones like hep-b or the thing for cervical cancer or any more elective ones who then went on to become extremely if not deathly ill.... how can we go about proving we are not crazy to think these things are linked and what if anything can we do about it now?

Edited cause I can't spell or type....

edit on 11/9/2013 by undiscoveredsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have Sjogrens with Polyneuropathy. I"m the only one in my family to have autoimmune.
People at the support group website that I sometimes talk on think that autoimmune
could be vaccination related for them. Of course, it's just speculation on our part.
But it wouldn't surprise me if someday it turns out to be true.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

Pay attention to the Pharmaceutical commercials when they speak of side effects.

Same people making the vaccinations.

The new message is "Your physician has decided that this medicine would be beneficial to you and outweighs the possible side effects."

As long as medical care is profit driven consider it the root cause of the healthcare problem. It has nothing to do with insurance and being covered or not being covered.

$

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It is very possible that a person can acquire autoimmune diseases indirectly from certain vaccines. Anytime you boost immunity by building antigens you change the structure of the immune system. The symptoms resulting is from our own immune system response, not actually from the vaccine. It would be almost impossible to prove this though, this personalized response may not be there in others, our bodies are all different. So they force people to take vaccines, and five percent have negative effects from it which is allowable in their minds. This is not acceptable for the five percent though and they have no inalienable rights to refuse the shot if they are working in a hospital or certain other fields.

My daughter had to get shots to work in a new york hospital. She had the MMR shots when she was young but was told she had to get another. Upon researching it she found that there are negative effects to the vaccine if you already have immunity sometimes. So she paid to have blood testing done, this was out of her pocket.

The test came back that she had good immunity to measles and Rhubella and she had moderate immunity to mumps. She still had to get the shot because she only had moderate immunity to the mumps and they do not have just a mumps shot around here separate. So now she runs the risk of having aching joints for an undetermined amount of time because she had to take a shot when she had immunity to the diseases. This practice is the biggest violation of our inalienable rights that I have ever witnessed. We are personally put at risk of future health problems by the hospitals that will gain from these future treatments. I think this practice should be stopped immediately. But who am I...noone who is allowed to be concerned about their childrens health. My children are always my children, this does not change because they are over 21.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Vaccinosis is becoming obvious in animals but is still controversial in humans. This whole issue reminds me of the 'problem' with dengue fever - previous infection makes infection with a different strain extremely severe (meaning vaccines won't work). This immune reaction is called "immune enhancement of disease." Seems clear to me that numerous sub-clinical chronic diseases fall into this category - just because the reaction is not clinically severe, does not mean it's not real.

The mechanism (or mechanisms) of autoimmune reactions following immunization has not yet been elucidated. One of the possibilities is molecular mimicry; when a structural similarity exists between some viral antigen (or other component of the vaccine) and a self-antigen. This similarity may be the trigger to the autoimmune reaction. Other possible mechanisms are discussed. Even though the data regarding the relation between vaccination and autoimmune disease is conflicting, it seems that some autoimmune phenomena are clearly related to immunization (e.g. Guillain-Barre syndrome).

Infection by one of the four dengue virus serotypes has been shown to confer lasting protection against homotypic re-infection, but only transient protection against a secondary heterotypic infection. Moreover, secondary heterotypic infection is associated with an increased risk of severe disease. This and other observations suggest an immunopathological component in dengue pathogenesis, which is referred to as immune enhancement of disease.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It is possible.

I know of two people, prior military, who are medically retired due to reactions to vaccinations.

One has fibromyalgia developed after the anthrax shot, along with other deployment shots.

The other one developed his health issues after receiving a line of deployment vaxs. I don't think he had anthrax.

I feel my daughter developed some of her health issues after receiving her baby shots, but she's a child, so that's for another thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Maybe you have been misdiagnosed. Many of the symptoms of Myansthenia Gravis are the same symptoms of nerve damage, which hep b vaccines have been linked to. I would get a second and third opinion if I were you. Maybe see a neurologist.

Did they check the cells of your thymus gland or did they just check it's size? If they haven't tested the thymus glands for immune cells. Also make sure when they do that you aren't getting sick or genuinely fighting off an infection.

If it is for sure Myansthenia Gravis then it could still be caused by the hep b vaccine.

Here's a good explanation of it's cause I found:

"Myasthenia gravis is caused by a defect in the transmission of nerve impulses to muscles. It occurs when normal communication between the nerve and muscle is interrupted at the neuromuscular junction -- the place where nerve cells connect with the muscles they control. Normally when impulses travel down the nerve, the nerve endings release a neurotransmitter substance called acetylcholine. Acetylcholine travels from the neuromuscular junction and binds to acetylcholine receptors which are activated and generate a muscle contraction."

It's still a nerve disorder. Since vaccines have been linked to nerve damage I don't see why it would be outside the realm of possibility it could cause it. The problem is you may never know for sure, and the medical community is entirely incompetent in doing anything but restating what big pharma tells them.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Also check out this page in relation to nerve damage and it's causes.

www.webmd.com...

"Drug side effects and toxic substances. Various substances that are taken into the body intentionally or unintentionally have the ability to cause nerve pain and nerve damage. These include medications, such as chemotherapies for cancer and certain drugs used to treat HIV. Toxic substances that may be ingested accidentally, including lead, arsenic, and mercury, may also cause damage to your nerves. "

The problem is hep B vaccines are protected by the government shills, along with all other vaccines. It's difficult to really point how dangerous it is. Depending on your line of work the risk may be worth it for some, but in the case of vaccinating a baby for hep b it's obvious the reasons behind it are profit. What's the likelihood of a baby having sex or using intravenous drugs? Seriously?

Anyway, I am truly sorry for what's happened to you but definitely look into the other symptoms of nerve damage. If it is now an autoimmune disorder look into whether you're taking tagamet, nexium etc. and see if that to stop taking at all.

www.ehealthme.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

I've had every test available It is MG and I also have the MuSK antibody form, it isn't a misdiagnoses.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OP, I have found that the people on ATS, as a whole, are not very receptive to anti-vax info. They actually tend to get quite rabid and hostile about it.

I agree with you though, there is a connection!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

Well, to each their own I guess, but I know I will never take another vaccination EVER. People on here can be as rabid as they want but I know what I have gone through and will continue to go through for the rest of my life. If they want to run the risk of subjecting themselves and their children to hell simply because the powers that be say we NEED these things... so be it but if I can ever find the connecting proof, I'm suing the whole lot of them! (yeah, good luck with that far fetched idea I know, but I can dream right?)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your condition OP. I have recently begun reading up on vaccination for personal reasons. My research continues but you may find this paper relevant...

www.discoverymedicine.com...

Personally I am not generally anti vax, but I do believe vaccination is not quite as safe as it is made out to be. There are of course several reasons that the possible negative effects are played down including the maintenance of herd immunity etc... I do believe some people are pre-disposed to being more likely to suffer a negative effect, it would be great if more research could be conducted so it could be determined who was most at risk from said negative reactions before the damage occurs.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I read this thread and had to reply because I too experienced negative effects from the HepB vaccine series that I had to get for school about 2 to 2.5 years ago.

I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis about 7 months after my last injection, though the symptoms started before I had even finished the series.

I came across a website one day that made that exact connection (between autoimmunity and the HepB vax series) and alarm bells went off in my mind.

I called the health department and spoke with the Director of Nursing. She was extremely helpful, apologetic, and also acknowledged the connection. She even sent me some paper work on adverse reactions and vaccine courts. I was amazed at how serious she took it. I also expressed my concern about the literature that says nothing about any serious reactions that could be potentially life changing.

After our conversation, I started researching and found A TON of cases documented in court that told a similar tale. Some of the stories were eerily close to my own.

It started for me shortly after the second dose. I was fatigued, losing weight for no reason, I had zero appetite and even bordered on nausea at times. I randomly ran slight fevers, sometimes with flu like symptoms. I also had migrating joint pain that would just pop up randomly, and disappear just as quickly. It wasn't until the joint pain fully showed up that I had any idea what was wrong. Prior to all this I never had any health problems. No hospitalizations. I would only get sick maybe once every two or three years.

I cannot definitively prove the link, but, it would be hard to convince me otherwise.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

collietta
I feel my daughter developed some of her health issues after receiving her baby shots, but she's a child, so that's for another thread.

My niece developed behavioral issues shortly after her baby shots.

I never took any shots after my infancy. I've stopped taking medicines and dietary supplements since early 2012, including vitamin C, multivitamins, etc.

I've not been sick since then. Maybe I'd catch cough and colds from a sick person but I'll be completely healed an hour or two later without any medication.

Maybe it's something else since I've had a radical change of diet and even my way of thinking since early 2012. I'm no longer doing things most people do, no longer worry most people worry about, no longer run after most people do.

We live in a world of fools, don't do as they do, even their geniuses are still fools!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

I wish we had a way to prove it... im not normally a sue happy person but for this... I would sue anyone and everyone who might be the least responsible... it's made my life a living hell....

new topics

top topics

join