It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing the Second Coming

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Obama had more raw charisma than Bush ever did.

If I was looking at anyone these days, I'd be looking at Putin though. I've seen a lot of respect for him coming from people who should darn well know better.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

You make points but I believe the anti christ isn't as known as those you mention.
He will spring from nowhere so people believe he is Christ. An imposter will come first.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
See what you've done Kelly!!! naughty girl..........

The book of Revelation never says anything about a person or "being" that is "THE Antichrist".It is a fictionalized doctrine of religious men extrapolated from the letters of John the apostle.

"antichrist is written of only 4 times in the scriptures all by John in his letters.

1John 2:18"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour."

1John 2:22Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denies the Father and the Son

1John 4:3And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, of which you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

II John 7: "For many deceivers have gone out into the world, who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

First in Greek this prefix means "in place of " which is in-tune with what John is saying.Christ (christos in Greek) means anointing from the Hebrew mashiach/messiah.Christ is not Yahoshuas last name....it is a title...THE christ THE anointed one...it means to smear on oil..what the Hebrews (and pagans) did to denote power given by "their" God.

Hence antichrist=in place of ...the power of God..

It has an odd phrasing to but it definitely doesn't mean "against" the Christ ....Yahoshua.It is one word.John saw what happened when religion twists the truth into a lie.He sat at the feet of the master.He witnessed it all up close through experience.It was the beginning of the falsity of religion being burnt out of him.None of the apostles tried to start a new religion called "Christianity"(or any religion) and most assuredly Yahoshua didn't.

However John was describing the roots of Christianity ..anti christ..in place of christ.Yahoshua said it would happen ....and it did when he said....

"MANY will come in MY name SAYING they are "christ" and "deceive" many.

This is what John also said about the deceivers.This should be obvious to all however it's still hidden to the many are called...and many others.They have deceived many (including themselves). They can't see that Yahoshua himself has spoke of them many times yet they can't hear.He said

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? and then will I proclaim to them, I never knew you...

The fact is "THE Antichrist" is not in the scripture neither is the GREAT Tribulation" nor the rapture nor all of the predictions of historical events past, present or future from the book of Revelation and about a million other doctrines of men that are religion.

However ...antichrist is real...very real.They are alive and thriving completely oblivious to who they are.They will deny it as vehemently as the pharisees , Sadducee and scribes.They believe THEY are chosen yet they aren't..they are the many not the few. I don't judge them.They can't help it .All they do they do in complete ignorance of the Truth...Yahoshua(Gods salvation) will "come again"to them and God will deliver them from the bondage of their religion...but not in this age(world/realm) nor the one to come.

edit on 11-11-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

starwarsisreal
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Hmmm there was thread that talks about how Ted Cruz's dad said his son was anointed by God which makes me fear how many theocrats are there in power

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Holy Bible KJV reveals all believers in Christ are anointed. Christian Christ = anointed + ian = one of another meaning anointed one, plural Christians anointed ones. so it is not unusual to say one is anointed if they are Christian. Use a electronic or online Bible and look up anointed especially in the writings of Paul Romans through Philemon. their anointing is of God and it is in Christ.

However theocrats are not in control the god of this world is, Satan. he is known as the prince and power of the air and the whole world lies in the sway of the wicked one.

secondly, no one can force Christ second coming. It is set for a time of which no one knows except God and that is when it is time. no forcing can ever take place to force God hand to make it take place any sooner.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

"MANY will come in MY name SAYING they are "christ" and "deceive" many.

Not sure which version you quoted from but the preserved word says, "Many will come in my name, saying I am the christ and deceive many"

The fact that they come in his name they cannot make a claim they are the Christ the English language does not allow for that translation. It does however clearly state they claim to come in his name saying Jesus is the Christ but will deceive many. We see this today in many mega churches especially of the Charismatic and Prosperity theology groups. Their deception is to gain riches from the followers of Christ but not all followers are saved or anointed.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

well bush jr was pretty good imposter,,,
but i gotta go with,,scripture,, .,,where it says,, "Barrock obama is fallen like Satan."
so for a Living God i'll go with Clue #1.
barrock o Bama ,,,,,,,,,,,,spoken/written 2000 years ago,,thats a pretty big "heads up",,Yo,,

no matter who said it.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Gawd and all of the hocus pocus religions should be relegated to the cave walls from which it all came. The problem with the whole situation is......that there are that many brain dead monkeys on this mortal coil that continue to follow these Judas Goats. Until this aneurysm is removed from all societies and cultures the knuckle dragging impressions will path the ways back into the trees.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Forcing the Second Coming

The whole thing about wanting to force the Second Coming really reveals
the sick mind-set of certain individuals in power.

This is one example of the "Armageddon Script" I've talked about
in other threads.

Of course if their efforts don't produce the desired result, the folks in
question will probably 'start without God' to get their way.

KPB

If true, it's really quite humorous. The fact they think they can force anything to happen. When it happens, it will be because God made it happen, not anyone here on Earth. It's pretty clear in the scripture that NO man knows when it will occur. I take this to mean not only the Rapture, but also the Second Coming.

But, by all means, don't let that stop the elite from thinking they're in control of everything ! Wink wink !

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It does seem as though the occultists running the show are trying to set up the Biblical Revelation. How they are planning to execute this deception in a believable way I'm not sure, but likely it involves "ET" in some way. I'm not a Christian, but the "Satanic" influences over society are staggering, and the fact that most people, including many Christians, are blind to what has risen up around us is really quite frightening. It makes me wish Jesus was real, b/c we are screwed.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I'm not religious, maybe spiritual, but I starred your post for obvious reasons. Reasons that logical people can understand....
I wrote a line in a poem once, something along the lines of "they would slaughter us heathens tonight, if it would bring the messiah sooner" and per the article, they are worse off. Stating that they need money for their proselytizing - stating and acting their intent to convert Jews, I mean really?

No, no one knows what lies beyond. I may not believe Christian mythology, amongst others, but I can't claim to be right.
So, no, no one knows when or if 'the hour may come'. They should smash the soap-box, go home and pray, if they must - silly, silly people.

It is astounding how such 'crazy', as this, is allowed to proliferate in this world

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

It is a philosophical understanding, inherent to all life on some simple, more often, subconscious thought process -
we all die, even the atoms, thus, the world... It is actually a beautiful understanding that should humble one. Unfortunately we can be too smart for our own good and self-serving as we tend to be, reflect everything inward, turning it self-important - everything must be about us, so, when the world (Earth/Universe, whichever comes first) meets it's end one day, it should all be about us? Obviously not.
There are more things in all the heavens and beyond, important, no more and no less than what we deem our tiny existence.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by Rex282

I can make a very accurate prediction though.There will be exactly zero people who read this thread that will believe what I wrote.Fortunately that zero is exactly how much that matters.

I read your post.

I understand what you are saying.

And it makes a great deal more sense than a lot of the religious writings I've read.

And you are right.. (from your system view) the very few who are invited to the
wedding feast find their way to that event past all the people who condemn
others to hell rather than love them. The two things: love and hell are mutually
exclusive. Of course hell never existed until religious people created it; just like
how Limbo never actually existed and the Catholic Church recently canceled it.

www.britannica.com...

KPB

Thanks Kelly.The Truth makes sense.Fortunately I don't have a belief system and don't have a drop of religious blood in my veins.
The eternal punishment of hell is antithesis to the state of love.Fortunately for the hell believers the judgement they pronounce on others will not be meted out to them in kind because they believe it in ignorance through their religion.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Fortunately for the hell believers the judgement they pronounce on others will not be meted out to them in kind because they believe it in ignorance through their religion.

Well strictly speaking that's not true.

I've never met a Christian in my entire life, who was not twising around
inside about whether they are actually saved or not.. this is because Christianity
is DESIGNED WITH INTENT to keep any Christian, no matter how loud they
proclaim their faith, completely vulnerable and suffering inside, because
the only way to KNOW whether they are saved or not, is to die and find
out.

So this life is hell for many Christians. It's why they want Heaven so bad.
But their uncertainty about Heaven is the poison that makes them want
Heaven. It's the most evil mind control loop the world has ever seen.
I'd write an entire post on this.. but I'm taking a break from posts about
religion for a while.

KPB

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by Rex282

Fortunately for the hell believers the judgement they pronounce on others will not be meted out to them in kind because they believe it in ignorance through their religion.

inside about whether they are actually saved or not.. this is because Christianity
out.

religion for a while.

KPB

I try to always write "the eternal punishment of hell" to not confuse it with the vernacular hell.As you know hell is a translation of 4 words(Sheol,Hades,Gehenna Tartarus) in the scripture.The word "hell" or hel in old English and Proto-Germanic halja, meaning " cover up or hide something.It was also a farm term to bury like "helling" the potatoes.

Sheol and Hades mean the grave,the realm of the dead or the realm of imperception.The realm of imperception is more like the "hell" you are describing.So what I meant is the will not be going to a place of eternal punishment as they believe others will....however yes..there are consequence in this realm/age (and the next) for believing such heinous perversion of the truth.
I never try convince anyone that it is false.They cannot hear however I still proclaim what is truth.Everyone is 100 accountable for hearing the truth and rejecting it.The consequence start immediately for most things.For instance objects that are sharp and on fire do not belong in eyes.

I am not being callous.I have the greatest empathy for them.If it were possible I'd do whatever I could to convince them to drop that doctrine but I know it won't work.I find being around them extremely tedious especially when they are in high religious mode.Its painful to see them contort themselves into such hideous creatures...but they can't hear...at least not now.I understand completely why you want to step back from these posts.
edit on 14-11-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

I understand completely why you want to step back from these posts.

You know, a Bodhisattva wants to help Christians to become enlightened
too.. in fact would want to 'witness' to Christians, who during many time
eras would become enraged and some would want to kill the Bodhisattva.
Other religions around today wouldn't hesitate to kill a manifestation of
love for 2 seconds.

Now mind you, we'd have to find a Bodhisattva and they can hide in
plain sight or stick out like a sore thumb.. to test my observation on
that.

BTW, you sure know your Christian/Hebrew lore for someone who
doesn't believe it.. there must be a story there..

PM me if you want and I'll send you my email and you can tell me
how you've become this interesting person.

KPB

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

benrl
Anyone who wants to force the 2nd coming is no Christian.

It's in god time not ours, trying to force it is akin to abandoning all faith in gods word and thinking that you can make god do something.

Do not test The Lord . Comes to mind for one.

I think this relates to the quote in Revelations ( Lord, lord did we not do great works in your name? )

I also think this statement addresses the WASPs and Catholic organized churches (the culture of America is influenced by WASPs)

Personally, I would love Christ's second coming... But I also wouldn't like it because it just proves that the majority of humanity didn't abide by the simple law of love. Then again, the one with the bigger debt that is forgiven is more thankful.

That being said, forcing the coming of Christ kind of implies that the ones forcing weren't loving, thus Christ has to come back.

randyvs
reply to post by ketsuko

You make points but I believe the anti christ isn't as known as those you mention.
He will spring from nowhere so people believe he is Christ. An imposter will come first.

I can not stress how important that an imposter will come first. Jesus will come back when all is finished and all will kneel down when he does.
edit on 14-11-2013 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by Rex282

out.

religion for a while.

KPB

I know without a doubt I am saved and going to heaven whether I live or die in this world.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Rex282

Thanks Kelly.The Truth makes sense.Fortunately I don't have a belief system and don't have a drop of religious blood in my veins.
The eternal punishment of hell is antithesis to the state of love.Fortunately for the hell believers the judgement they pronounce on others will not be meted out to them in kind because they believe it in ignorance through their religion.

What you call an antithesis (anti theory) state of Love eliminates the Character of the Person from your equation. His love never fails and in that love his character cannot be violated. His love for mankind as a whole remains true but once a man passes the deadline the character of Justice, righteousness and holiness take over and love is no longer applied if the person did not believe on the finished work of Jesus Christ which was done on the cross. So the ordinances (Col 2:14) that are written against all men in Ezekiel is "the soul that sineth shall die".

If you accept God's love through Christ then his justice, righteousness and holiness are appeased and you will not suffer the wrath of God for your sin because Christ bore it in his own body 1 Peter 2:24, 25. If you don't accept God's love through Christ then you must be placed in a place where you have opportunity to pay the price of your soul which is death, and the soul is eternal and dieth not like the body of flesh. so the price is a price of eternity because the soul is valuable to God.

Hence you will pay for all eternity, and in that the character of God is not violated so hell is not an antithesis as you claim because you know not the character of the God who saves.

edit on 16-11-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join