It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

olympic-torch-spacewalk-sochi-477 did some thing fly by !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi just wanted to post my findings im struggling to find anything on the subject and seems either im going crazy,But when they were first opeing the hatch while the guy was fixing the camera just as he was about to bring the torch out some thing flew by..

Im not sure what it was i just saw a little light fly by in the background,As the camera panned around it was small light,Couldn't miss it on the tv but i can't seem to be able to find the footage..

Im sure someone else might have saw the same thing..The guy who had the torch in his hand was just about getting himself ready with torch in hand and clip thing on the wire..

And the other astranaut that was already out of the space station was messing about with something maybe a camera he was saying it was lose and he was sorting it out..Around that time there was a light in the background flashed by..

It was on rt news..If any one else saw this please can you post the footage for further scrutiny.

Did anyone else see this.??

Thank you
edit on 9-11-2013 by n00b2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
No I didn't but we all know aliens rarely miss an opportunity to create a good conspiracy.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I was watching the live feed on Sky, but they cut it for some reason.

I can't say I saw anything, but you never know.

Was the torch lit? I know they couldn't light it in the Space Station due to safety reasons and also it would use up oxygen levels. We'll that's what they were saying on Sky before the feed was cut.

If they were able to light it outside, how is this possible without oxygen being present?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

If a mod could move it i would be very grateful to the 'ufo section'.

I saw it but it was obviously live footage,Maybe i posted this in the wrong place my apologies.!!Hopefully someone can come up with some footage.

Although the camera footage was going on and off and was a shambles,It was not like that
when it flew past..Just a quick flash of light

The guy with the torch was still in the cabin waiting to come out,The camera kept going on and off
flashing green i know that was a glitch..

But the light in the background was weird,Im not one for usually posting but was trying to find the footage
to see it again for myself..
edit on 9-11-2013 by n00b2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by n00b2012

THe only video I seen was transferring from the shuttle to the ISS. There was not frolicking in outerspace (that I saw) so I didn't see any outerspace footage in the video I watched (recorded 2 days ago).

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
reply to post by n00b2012

THe only video I seen was transferring from the shuttle to the ISS. There was not frolicking in outerspace (that I saw) so I didn't see any outerspace footage in the video I watched (recorded 2 days ago).

The space walk happened a couple of hours ago.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Yes that would have been around the same time i was talking about..Just as the other guy who was out of the space station who was messing with the camera on the track thing..

It was directly behind him..The torch was still inside the space station.,Not long after that the footage was cut and they switched to interviewing someone.

Im sure it was live footage at the time.I wasn't watching what they were doing i was watching the background for any thing out of the ordinary..

new topics

top topics

join