It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Accused of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ at International Criminal Court

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If these same criminal acts were done by a smaller country, you can be sure the United States would act on arresting those leaders involved

Panic2k11
You believe that tripe ? The US only acts in the its government self interest. Look on how it handles Israel and Saudi Arabia...

I believe it, only .... just as you said ..... in their own interest.

The US would indeed go after another nation behaving as they do if the US wanted their resources, global strategic position or political control.

If one of the US allies mimics US government criminal behavior, uncle sam will probably send them aid .... or "advisors".

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't think this story has any legs...

Especially after tonight's drone strikes.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

If only there were a oppositional party here in the United States that could bring these issues to the table at home where it counts... hello Democrats during the Bush years, hello Republicans during the Obama years. *Crickets*

edit on KpmSaturday3074 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Bush and Obama have done more damage to the POTUS title than all the other presidents combined in our 250 year history. Lots of talk and no action. Even on ATS the same people bashing Obama will often deny 9-11 was an inside job. I guess bush crimes were ok but not obama, and vice versa.

Foreigners can see clearly with no bias, most of the time.

There isnt enough NWO bashing going on imho, or maybe this site has become completly mainstream. I dont see many infowars and davidicke links anymore. Sad!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join