It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Good Bitch [Nov2013]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The Promise

I have been charged for Earth. My mission is to comfort and be loyal to a human male and be his. I am to protect and love him for he is of good energy for this existence and needs to learn how to control his passions and anger for future progress and stipulated plans in his destiny. I am very much looking forward to meeting him and have waited for an opportunity to prove my humility for a while and this lesson, I hope, will prove me well. It is a most honorable task and I have volunteered wholeheartedly. I feel I am ready.

I express this now, to remember once again when I am able, it will also serve as a core promise I must keep with me on my task. May it echo with me while I am stripped of all memory and face the instincts and programming of the biological creature I will be. As small as this part is in the chain of events that never stop, may I play it as one most devout. I am ready, let it begin.

A Pup Is Born

Cold. I start to cry, I cannot bare this cold. I must find warmth but all I can do is cry. Warmth covers me as I am licked clean. Cold air fills my lungs and my body trembles but again warmth from she who birthed me. I must find more warmth with her. I move and try to get to the warmth. I am so hungry. I hear others that smell like me crying too. I can feel them all around me and more each passing moment. We are all in want, we are cold, we are hungry but we give each other warmth.

I move where my nose leads, then I am pushed into she and she is so warm and smells so good. I am searching to quench the thirst of my hunger. I find it. Delicious. I care of nothing but this deliciousness but I am pushed, I must push back and take again my kill. Delicious. I am cold no more, nor hungry, but I must sleep...

I Can See

Pain! Glorious pain! I know not what is happening but it is overwhelming and all of wonder. There is a cry from the warm ones that smell like me, who push me during feeding, I see motion. They smell, they cry, and now they move. She who birthed me is the biggest motion of all and I have much warmth her! I feel joy, I want to show those who smell like me that I am stronger and will drink when I want! I growl and bite one, he growls too and pushes me. The others fight too. This is of much joy and I wish the still and cold one would fight back but she does not move and is hard. Hunger again, and after I mist sleep. Delicious.

Alone

Much bright and dark has come and gone many times, I have lost my pack and I am so frightened and alone. The tall ones had made mother not move with a hard noise she could not chew through. She yelled and pulled on the hard noise but it held her head in the same spot as we were taken far away from our warm den and her. I was thrown and abandoned in an unfamiliar place with no brothers or sisters. I am hungry, so very hungry but I dare not leave this hidden place for I know not where I am or what to do. I can hear tall ones I have never smelled before and they frighten me so much I whimper.

I should not have done that! Why did I whimper? Now a tall one has found me in my hidden shelter. How could he have found me? Only I can fit under this den and now he is on all his paws looking at me, I urinate. Oh good he is going away; no he is opening the den? What is this sound? I know this sound and smell. The same as how we moved far away before I was abandoned! Oh no this is another fast moving den. I hate this frightening sound and this smell that takes your breath! I will run, I must run away from here!

The frightening noise has stopped? Oh why was I too afraid to run away! I can think of nothing else but yelping as I am grabbed by the tall one! He is putting something around my head. The tall one can make my head follow him, I have no joy for this. I must fight against it. I can not, it is pain and I must follow. We walk until we reach a place where the tall one makes three noises on a den. Another tall one comes from the den and they bark at each other until my head now follows the other tall one. I am so frightened and hungry. But this tall one touches me like my mother and it feels good. He barks at me softly and touches me, I did not know tall ones could do this. He makes my head stay in a small space and then goes in the den. I smell something good. The tall one gives me feed and I can not even breath as I feed as fast as I can before I am pushed and it is taken from me. The tell one gives me drink and I drink so much while he touches me and barks softly. He puts soft on the ground and I sit on the warm soft. The tall one enters and shut the den. The tall one gives a loud angry bark every time I whimper; I stop frightened he might bite me. My head can not move from this small spot and I can not whimper with out the tall one barking loud at me so I lay quiet on the warm soft. I am frightened but with no hunger or thirst I sleep. Delicious.

Bad Girl

Much bright and dark has come and gone many times. I was in sleep and in sleep a female tall one I have never seen before made me see that my tall one was full of warmth for me and that I had to have warmth for him and protect him and our den. I do, every time I see my tall one I feel more warmth for him. He provides feed and drink always and takes the hard noise from my head so we can run in the grass and mountains. I am bad sometimes and try to feed on the cluckers that are his kills and he bites me hard and pushes me with much pain, but it is very hard for me not too. He is very alone after he bites and pushes me and seems frightened and the more frightened I feel after he bites me the more alone and frightened he is. He can get very angry and his teeth show and I try not to kill the cluckers. But I have much warmth for my tall one and would die to protect him and our den. The good thing is, he touches me like mother and whimpers after he bites me, I like the touch but his whimper makes me whimper too. He does not like to bite but, like me killing cluckers, he can only try not too.

Because of the female tall one in my sleep, I will try hard to not take his kills when he goes far away when it is bright. I am very alone when he goes far away but, I am so full of joy when he comes back at dark. I would like my head to have a big space to move but the hard noise can not be chewed through because ones that smell like me mate with me while my tall one is away. But, I do feel all the warmth for my tall one and the den. We are a good pack.

(continued)......

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Behind The Den

Much bright and dark has come and gone many times and I am full of joy. My tall one does not go far away in the bright anymore. He barks very loud and shows his teeth but he does not bite even though there is less feed there is much for the pack and I am now a mother of a big pack. When he wants to bite and is showing his teeth, he stays back and calms, I have joy for that. My tall one stopped biting and pushing hard the day two of my pups were not well. He took one away behind the den and did not come back with the pup. My tall one whimpered for many bright and dark and gave much warmth to the other pup who was not well until the pup was well. The pup was to go cold and still but my tall one would not let the pup go cold and still. He gave much warmth and would always protect it inside the den. I feel my tall one did not want the pup to not come back like the other pup. I know not what happened that bright but, my pup did not come back. My tall one has been happy but alone deep inside from that bright. He has no want inside to bite anymore. He still whimpers for the pup and that makes us all whimper...

Good Girl

Much bright and dark has come and gone many times and I have much warmth for my pack and my tall one. All the pup have gone to good dens and my tall one now has a female tall one as his mate. He again goes far away in the bright but, there is much to feed and drink. My tall one still whimpers about the pup but he has much joy and warmth for my tall one, who I run in the grass and make kills with I will protect all the bright and dark. We are a good pack!

Fin

The Rat.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow, such descriptiveness and details. A pleasure to read.

It was so good that I read it through twice, just to catch the subtleties you crafted in.

Great writing, and SnF!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you Druid42,

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you.

The Rat.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I really enjoyed your story. I love the little nuances you crafted, such as :

He puts soft on the ground and I sit on the warm soft.
wonderful!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thank you Argentus!

I'm glad you liked it.

The Rat.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I liked this

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I didn't like some of the terminology but that is my issue, I guess.

I detest some of the terminology you used... even your title... The Good Bitch.

It detracted my interest.

(I hope this doesn't come across insulting because it is not meant that way... story line was great but terminology gave me the urgh! feeling.

cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

zazzafrazz
I liked this

Make sure to star and flag if you like it.

Thanks.

The Rat.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I didn't like some of the terminology but that is my issue, I guess.

I detest some of the terminology you used... even your title... The Good Bitch.

It detracted my interest.

(I hope this doesn't come across insulting because it is not meant that way... story line was great but terminology gave me the urgh! feeling.

Heh,

Thanks, I usually have two objectives to everything I write. One is to give a honest, or rather, overall feeling to a situation. The other is to spear detest unto the heart of yuppie middle class nincompoops, both male and female.

No insult taken, and only joy is felt by your detest of my terminology. I rejoice in the fact that at least one little bubble of corrupted lunacy was scratched if not popped by my story. I mean how dare I literally use the word bitch, a word used billions of times a week incorrectly, for it's all intended creation, right?

The Canis lupus familiaris, now an utterly enslaved tool is normally catered to by the middle class yuppies of the world. Strolled around in strollers, pampered and asked what they wish to watch on TV. Damn things are probably going to have the right to vote soon, so don't worry about it.

But now you know, that there are some who still use dogs and bitches, for their all intended modification from a wild and free being, to protect the house, bark when there is danger, and lay down it's life if need be for me and my family. And that is my animals purpose as part of my family.

Don't get me wrong, animals should be handled with love, respect and dignity but they are still animals and they have a job to do just like anyone else in a family or from their point of view the Pack.

The Rat.
edit on 19-11-2013 by TucoTheRat because: life is ruff sometimes

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

thx for your reply. I hesitate giving my opinion most times because it could be misunderstood.

cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Thurisaz
reply to post by TucoTheRat

thx for your reply. I hesitate giving my opinion most times because it could be misunderstood.

cheers

Hey don't worry about being misunderstood. We are all misunderstood. We all live on our own islands of illusions, just trying to share mine.

An opinion is just as good as any. And thanks for reading.

The Rat.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Last day bump

second line...

The Rat.

top topics

join