It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most CRAZY POST Ever to hit ATS in all of human history!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This is so weird when you think about it....

Here we are, it's Nov of 2013. We thought the world would end in 2012. It's not. IT'S NOT GONNA END OK

So we're here. Where I am in Canada it just changed to winter. We have snow now for the next 5 or 6 months. I always sya....... built in AC, score!!! LOL ahhhh

So I heard about one guy on hear trying a dating site. So I thought I'd try it. I really don't need to. I have 3 girlfriends actually. I'm kinda a player it's true. 1 I've dated for 13 years. 1 for 8 years. And one for about 2 years. It's insane. Don't ask me to justify it. It's just their nice people, they like me so I don't complain. They each have some good qualities. And none of us are looking to get married or anything. so whatever.

So I'm listingen to romanina trace, and sipping a rum and coke. Why I'm home on a friday ahh who knows. I'm a loser that's why. But I have a busy weekend planned, 2 of the girl friends and whatever ahppens.

crap I need another drink.

well I just think life is weird. I mean anywhay you slick it it's weird. Like serious. It's so weird. We're here tryign to survive, plsu trying to reach our higher ideals. But realisitcally the survival mode beats the H.Ideals. So you do what you know best in life. Which often times realistically won't bring out your true potential. I mean it wont'. but it makes money so you do that. So say you lay tile or do plumbling. Or whatever. You do that. Even though you're passion is something totally different. And it could revolutionize the plannet if given a chance. But instead you stick to what pays the bills.

ahhhh crazy crazy crazy.

the other thing is you have a side that craves more out of life. Like it wants to move to the other side of the world and start over in a strange place. But your practical side keeps telling you to stay put, to stay where you are in the same old UTLTRA BORING cercumstances. So what do you do? Do you take a chance and live for once in your life? and move to the other side of the world? to somewhere like Dubia or somewhere ultra crazy, where you'd try and make yoru mark in life? Or do you just wither away in that small town wher eyou live where you'll never be known, where you'll never make your makr in history?

okay one last drink then I'm gonna fishish this ultra informative post....

See...as yo9u can see you think better when you're a bit buzzed.

so back to the dating site....

I was trying this one again. It's so annoying. It's all the same poep.e for the most part. But it's free and fun. And whatever. But there a slight problem. Like I'm a bit time CTist. So I'm not gonna put my photo out there, not anywhere. I'm not on any stupid social networks or anything like that. It's bad enough that I have to work online and be exposed to the information age where everything you do is documented and catagorized. Let alone have your photo out there for everyone to see.

So instead I found a pic of some model, and just put that up. I mean it looks a bit like me. Not really. but close. Ya that's freaking sad. But to put your own phoot online knowing what I know would be even sadder. That would be insane. (okay time for the GF stew soon). She gave me some frozen. I think it and a tv show would be a good combo.

but back to the photos. Like what the hell. I was using like google plus an it brought up an alert saying "click yes to enable your web cam to allow us to take your photo" or something like that. NO JOKE. Like what on earth are we coming to???? it's insane. It's total madness. Privacy is out!!! big time. Like of course one should have nothing to hide and if I wasn't abused so bad by the gov I'd still be a niave sheeple like before and maybe done that. But now knowing TPTB are the nazi's and are out there to kill you if given half the chance. No I htink I'll remain anonomus thank you very much!!!!

So then the girls on the dating site have to do without. I'd be caught dead leaving my photo anywhere online. Not that there's probalbly some database of tons of my real photos in some secret file already. But still. Anything I can do to steme the tide I'll do. wow I'm a bit drunk.

Not that I like to drink or anything. but my week is all about worry. It's so fracking sad. It all started about 4 years ago when TPTB showed up in a big way and I realized, "HOLY CRAP' we live in nazi germany. Both the Business regulators, and the IRS. Fracking insane. They fracking beat me back into the stone age. From living in a 4500sqr ft house, to living in a 450sqr foot room in a basement! No joke. And they're still far far far from done with me! Like a learning experience of a lifetime. You go from sheeple to people in short order. You wake up. You realize nazi germany is in full effect. That's if htey choose you and want to make some kind of example out of you.

but there's a silver lining....

I actrually learned so much in he process that it's unbelievable! Like I had to go to corut many times. I'm still not done either. It's kinda insane. It's no way to live. I'd not wish this on my worst enemy. But the worst case scenarios make you very strong, very aware of the hazards of western socityt.

so you start a buinsess? Well you better have all your i's dotted and t's crossed or the MIB's will eventually comne knocking. And they'll demand blood. They're vampires. Vamps' want blood plain and simple.

BUT SERIOUSLY.... you think I'm joking but i'm not. You'll be surprised. Very surprised.

sooy.......

hmmmmmm rats here we are in 2013. Oh frig. where'd all the years go? I need to get out of town before the year ends big time. Go to vancouver agin for a good month and forget baout the problems of life.

Listen.... Life is hard. Anyway you slice it. So the harder you are on yourself the easier life is. You'll either suffer the pain of regret or the pain of discipline. You decide? It's up to you. Seriously. You slack off, then regret. Disciplined, then the pain of doing the work. NO JOKE THATS FRACKIN LIFE!!! HELLO

Another drink... ahh where am I going with this...

I'm really weird. I might as well say it. Look I'm just weird. Like bite my fingernains so bad. i don't know why. I've been doing it since like grade 1. Now I'm 38. I don't know why. And I piss in a bucket. Seriously. I don't know why. I just figure it saves my landlord water in using the toilet, so I piss in a bucket and then just pour it down the sink at the end of the day. I know that's VERY WEIRD. But Ego is gone for me! It was gone years ago. I care anymore. Until I'm making like 10k a month again, then I don't really care what I do to survive. As long as it's works. And that works for me.

Hmmmm okay weird forum weird post. whatever, it works. I need to take a piss.

Okay so GF's chilly in teh micro, drink's almost done. And so is my advice....

There's 2 points to life..... and tiake this from a drunk bastard who's been threw the ringer and knows his #.

1) life is about experiences. The more you experience the more you'll learn about life.

2) Get in touch with a non egotistical spiritual side. That generally means humbleing yourself and geting to iknwo God. That's it. Plain and simple.

that's life right there in a nutshell more or less. I wish I knew more party types. Last 2 times with GF numbers 1 and 2 were amazing. We partied hard core. It was really really fun. it was insane. I don't knww if that's healthy or not but it's what it is.

I don't know if I hsould even post this. This is crap..oh well :

edit on 9-11-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I am confused....

You want to buy your girlfriend a hot tub but you have no money.

You have 3 girlfriends and are trying to find more on a dating site.... with no money.

You piss in a bucket and you still have 3 girlfriends.

And -

Your girlfriend's stew turned into chili by the end of the post???

I think I got drunk reading your post.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I was kinda expecting another alien rape thread, or "I dated Natalie Portman" thread, but I guess I will settle for drunken ramblings…

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I am confused....

You want to buy your girlfriend a hot tub but you have no money.

You have 3 girlfriends and are trying to find more on a dating site.... with no money.

You piss in a bucket and you still have 3 girlfriends.

And -

Your girlfriend's stew turned into chili by the end of the post???

I think I got drunk reading your post.

Wots to confuse?

He wants to buy his hot tub some money...

He's got 3 buckets, and he goes in the chilli...

He's got 3 monies, but he wants to find more on a bucket site...

...and he got post reading your drunk...

Å99

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

So your looking to wear the crazy crown.
you have a long way to go before you can match this guy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Wtf are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Multi topic eh?

You devil you. Better hope the ladies don't find out, if they don't already know.

I'm more of a shot glass and chaser type of man, myself. In fact, finally finished off that whiskey now... Ah well, almost bed time anyway.

he other thing is you have a side that craves more out of life. Like it wants to move to the other side of the world and start over in a strange place. But your practical side keeps telling you to stay put, to stay where you are in the same old UTLTRA BORING cercumstances. So what do you do? Do you take a chance and live for once in your life? and move to the other side of the world? to somewhere like Dubia or somewhere ultra crazy, where you'd try and make yoru mark in life? Or do you just wither away in that small town wher eyou live where you'll never be known, where you'll never make your makr in history?

I know the feeling, I don't know how many times at work I found myself thinking "wonder what kind of plane ticket my bank account would get me?" never actually happened though.

Btw if I remember correctly, didn't you make some wine once? Hows that venture going?
Tried it myself awhile back.

so back to the dating site.... I was trying this one again

Come on man leave some for the rest of us... lol

Yeahhh, Google+.. I hate it, but I was forced to use it since I have a Youtube account, so, I made mine a mockery of the CEO of Google.
Been using it to troll informatively. I was orignally just going to try to piss him off but he doesn't seem to notice. Check it out:

take that Google+
Yes, he is a clown.. You made me do it, Larry.

I don't knww if that's healthy or not but it's what it is.

Meh. Like I always say, we're all going to die someday, might as well take a risk and enjoy it (nothing too risky.)

ETA: guess you have to be drinking to understand?.. lol
edit on 9-11-2013 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Spartacus, my friend. I applaud to your post, excellent piece.

Its RAW. How could you not love it?!

Best wishes to you from frosty Finland!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Think he's got cabin fever!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Spartacus
You may need this in the morning my friend

But thanks for the chuckle

Cody

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Based on your spelling, you will wake up tomorrow wondering what the hell you posted last night. Been there. I hope you read it (two days later, after drinking another beer) because its pretty good. Its all about humbling yourself and dealing with necessity. That's exactly right. Idealists are tards, you can destroy them by leaving them to their own plans. ACtual power in the world as it is, has learned to bow down to the real. All the ugliness of power comes from this fact. Most people in power would like to be good and loved, but they deal with the world as it is, so they aren't. Because that hero they would like to be is impossible. And all the goodness, all the hope of the future comes from the real, and its possibilities, not the dreams or arrogant ideals. Every one learns these lessons. The old try to teach it to the young, and the young flip them off. Then learn it themselves in time. What is, is. The sooner we embrace it, the better off we are.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Well if you can't let your hair down here then idk where then.

we really need to a ATS bar where posts delete themselves the next day.
Not that I care but you know.. I might later

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

kx12x
reply to post by cody599

Well if you can't let your hair down here then idk where then.

we really need to a ATS bar where posts delete themselves the next day.
Not that I care but you know.. I might later

Been there done that

I know the feeling of WTF was I thinking, and taking the ribbing for it
Hence the post and the comment You might need this tomorrow

Cody

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I let my hair down once, now I'm bald. I have no hair when...

You hitting the home made again sparty?

Me and my 5 girlfriends are not happy with this situation. We demand hot tubs for all. Now put down that yeasty brew and get snapping, or I'll send around mrs palmer. And my girlfriends will slap your girlfriends like there is no tomorrow.

I bet you even eat kiwi fruit with the fuzzy skin on and all...

oO
edit on 9-11-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

If only the edit button worked on Saturday when you are sober. It's okay. We understand.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Ummm........
Ummmm.........

WTF?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Don't you just love drink fuelled threads?

I've been guilty of it a couple of times, but it appears old Sparty is the master of it.

SnF for you fella!!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Saturday mornings on ATS, where you can peruse the drunken ramblings of Spartacus from the night before.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I love how toxins cuts through the B.S.

It's silly and simple! Toxin working on toxin. Perception is a wonderful thing!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

the wine wasn't that great. I guess with the proper equipment it might be worth making, but I honestly wasn't too impressed. And it really makes you drunk and sick. I don't like that at all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join