It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Song of Solomon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

God created Lucifer to serve a purpose. God is generous and if only God's way existed we would all be generous and loving, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't be able to choose how to Express that love.

Lucifer is there to expand more free-will by adding another choice - Fully embracing individualism and self-knowledge as a form of enlightenment.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

"Jenny 1:27 Completely different bible (RCC)"So God made man like its Maker. Like God did God make man; Man and the maid did he make them".

This is very interesting because it seems the Catholic "Living Bible" questions the whole notion of creatordome (GOD) from the perspective of an outside observer. This is very strange (who is the outside observer hiding in a duck blind?)
You tell me what are the discrepancies here; obviously two different interpretations of the book The Song Of Solomon desperately pulling in Jenny as the referee. If your thought empathises/ends with the Fibonacci Spiral, mine resonates to this: Mandelbrot's "Julia Sets" (the big black beetle re-ocurring in the number algorithm is interpreted as what exactly). Just trying to Pin Solomon to a wooden board through its abdomen. I dont think he was a hebraic king (sorry everyone that may have any concern). The point is the sexual overtones to the missive and why are they written? This is 1000 years bc, what is the message?" Quote VHB

My sources say 'not'...
The God in the 'hide' is the faceless, unnameable, cannot see its face without being blinded, cannot comprehend it...we never have been dealing with this one...we've been dealing with the administrative corps...the creator dome crew (word - yo)...
Jenny's incomplete and you knoe it...

I only read the bible for the pictures ha ha...well, Song of Solomon doesn't need to operate at any one level...does it?

Maybe not big black beetle pinned to the board (for me), but, monarch butterfly shimmering...irridescence playing tricks on the eyes...

I can never help seeing the song as anything but ritual primer material for 'roger'...double entendre, get yer gear off and lets make some DNA dance kinda material...(hey, I may be wrong)...it's sensual and respectful and 'pure' (clicheed word, I know)...but when you're standing at the breach, ready to don the fleshy suit, those are the kind of conditions that are best...loving, respectful, unified in the 'spirit' of Love...but that's just me, call me a romantico...

I hadn't read it in a while, so I gotta tips my hat to you VHB...

Å99

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
akushla99
reply to post by vetting the humanbeing

VHB
"Jenny 1:27 Completely different bible (RCC)"So God made man like its Maker. Like God did God make man; Man and the maid did he make them".

This is very interesting because it seems the Catholic "Living Bible" questions the whole notion of creatordome (GOD) from the perspective of an outside observer. This is very strange (who is the outside observer hiding in a duck blind?)
You tell me what are the discrepancies here; obviously two different interpretations of the book The Song Of Solomon desperately pulling in Jenny as the referee. If your thought empathises/ends with the Fibonacci Spiral, mine resonates to this: Mandelbrot's "Julia Sets" (the big black beetle re-ocurring in the number algorithm is interpreted as what exactly). Just trying to Pin Solomon to a wooden board through its abdomen. I dont think he was a hebraic king (sorry everyone that may have any concern). The point is the sexual overtones to the missive and why are they written? This is 1000 years bc, what is the message?"

Akushla99
My sources say 'not'...
The God in the 'hide' is the faceless, unnameable, cannot see its face without being blinded, cannot comprehend it...we never have been dealing with this one...we've been dealing with the administrative corps...the creator dome crew (word - yo).Jenny's incomplete and you knoe it.

Hes in the hide wearing waders or up in the treestand with a AR 5.56 caliber for a reason. Not ever to be detected (lazer sites rule). Faceless as you say and at times I accuse of being cowardly. Nice reference to the Sun/Ra, of course you cant look at it directly (all of that Blinding GLORY factor). Sneak a peek at sunrise/sunset and you should hear my epitaphs. Middle management teams are of course the ones that dress up as clowns entertaining the lower management teams at office parties. Jenny was just one of texts introduced (like a basic bridge for beginners) to confuse the workers (can you remember the cards played, are we playing 'contract'.

Akushla99
I only read the bible for the pictures ha ha...well, Song of Solomon doesn't need to operate at any one level...does it?
Maybe not big black beetle pinned to the board (for me), but, monarch butterfly shimmering...irridescence playing tricks on the eyes.

I never read the bible as a child beyond/after I read the first four texts of the New Testiment Matt/Mark/Luke/John. Zerox copies of each other. Song of Solomon has many layers. Beetle or Monarch? this one King?

Akushla99
I cannot help seeing the song as anything but ritual primer material for 'roger'...double entendre, get yer gear off and lets make some DNA dance kinda material...(hey, I may be wrong)...it's sensual and respectful and 'pure' (clicheed word, I know)...but when you're standing at the breach, ready to don the fleshy suit, those are the kind of conditions that are best...loving, respectful, unified in the 'spirit' of Love...but that's just me, call me a romantico.

This fleshy unwieldy heavy human suit. Maybe the primer (song)(sexuality) was the bombastic noise and movement of baton twirling cheerleaders strike up the highschool BAND Tuba players: "GOOD THINGS ARE YET TO COME MY LITTLE WILDLY HORMONAL CHILDREN: go forth and procreate". Id call you a romantic of the subtle mind/sublime type. Delacacy of mind I see shines through.

edit on 11-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
arpgme

arpgme
God created Lucifer to serve a purpose. God is generous and if only God's way existed we would all be generous and loving, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't be able to choose how to Express that love.

I am in full agreement with everything you have said arpgme.
God created Lucifer in its generosity to give (and be perception of most now a fallen angle/angel) the idea of freewill to MAN; that would negate any entitled enslavement by such. They had to have an agreement here, this is the damage you do to the percieved caretakers that think they can own/manipulate the human (even though they were the genetisists. He took that and ran with it. He is a hero, he did something secretly and did not discuss it with the other Demi-Gods.

Arpgme
Lucifer is there to expand more free-will by adding another choice - Fully embracing individualism and self-knowledge as a form of enlightenment.

Enlightenment=Lucifer=LIGHT. YES; who is so afraid of Lucifer that they interpret this being anything attached to Satan? RIDICULOUS. To cast light upon darkness is to educate the masses. God allows every human to be an individual separate from itself; attain self-knowledge. This brings me right back to the Song of Solomon. Its a love story (told through Solomon) tells the human: God loves us in our individually. There then the trust comes in. God apparently cares about the acceptance ratio/ARBITRON RATIO RATING but allows for disbelief/naysayers. Im not happy with the situation. Id just wish it would Show up and proclaim ITSELF, it tells me always IAM HERE through YOU speaking within these forums.
edit on 11-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join