It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Song of Solomon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
10th century BC. This book says what to you?
"This is not Solomon, this is God speaking to the human, proclaiming Its love for IT/GOD/ME". God/me wrote this in disguise as a Solomon Aspect. I was Always Solomon proclaiming my love for the humanbeing.

Freewill; what is it. A choice for the human to chose to love a God. A device or objective thought given to those to choose a path. Freedom or indenturement; Jail or heaven, those that figure out the path of their lives. Again what is with the meaning of "The Song Of Solomon", is it sexual in nature between a man and a woman or is it instead a proclaimation of love for the God Aspect. I Hear It As A Cry By God For The Human To LOVE/ACKNOWEDGE ITSELF AS GOD and the HUMAN AS ITS EXPRESSION.
edit on 8-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Again what is with the meaning of "The Song Of Solomon", is it sexual in nature between a man and a woman or is it instead a proclaimation of love for the God Aspect.

If your heart is in the right way there is no difference between the two.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Freedom is not being control by another; compare with its opposite word: enslavement...

Some religious people like to offer strange definitions of "freedom" to support manipulation

I don't believe all things in the bible but

One thing the bible says is Justice (righteousness) comes from heaven and god is righteous

.therefore, sin is injustice - not caring for and respecting the freedom of others.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
SovannaMaccha

vethumanbeing
Again what is with the meaning of "The Song Of Solomon", is it sexual in nature between a man and a woman or is it instead a proclaimation of love for the God Aspect.

SovannaMacha
If your heart is in the right way there is no difference between the two.

The heart holds the soul aspect; the mind holds the Id, Ego, and Superego/personality; of course there is a difference and they argue constantly.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
arpgme

arpgme
Freedom is not being control by another; compare with its opposite word: enslavement...Some religious people like to offer strange definitions of "freedom" to support manipulation
I don't believe all things in the bible but One thing the bible says is Justice (righteousness) comes from heaven and god is righteous .therefore, sin is injustice - not caring for and respecting the freedom of others.

Its four pages, read the text (I hate reading scripture but found this book compelling). The point of allowing 'freewill' by God (to the human) was to give that being the opportunity TO LOVE OR DENY ITS CREATOR. IT HASNT DONE IT has it? or HAS IT? There is no enslavement here just an OFFERING/GESTURE to/of an understanding UNACKNOWLEDGED. This is a very sad thing. Humans do not like the idea of a creator, mistrust it or with impunity think it MUST exist and ALL WOULD BE WRONG.
edit on 8-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The construct of a "free will" is false even if there was no God.Man makes a multitude of choices by their will yet none of them are free of causation.Every effect has a cause and all effects have a source that is independent of any mans will.

If there is a God (and there is) that makes God the cause of all effects since God is the creator.Nothing that has ever happened or will ever happen can be independent of the creators will.

The mistaken notion is that would make his creations ...such as man ...robot type automatons which is false.Even though automatons would not have free wills an automaton would not have a will at all.Man does have a will however it just isn't free of causation.

The will is the mechanism for making choices through consciousness.By the virtue of there being billions of will "mechanisms" existing all at once every "free will" would be in conflict with at minimum another free will.That alone would negate free will.

As with many things it is a dichotomy wrapped in a conundrum.Man is under the delusion they have a freedom of will to make free choices yet that is impossible.Every choice man makes has an origin that is independent of the will.

This is the highest obstacle to overcome.It can't be done by…the will!! Some people think it could be by enlightenment however that is also false because every glimpse of light comes from a source that is not from the self.Everything of life and existence points away from mankind.Mankind is the benefactor of life.Mankind did not will any life into existence.

How does this relate to Song of Solomon. Yes ...it is Gods "song" of love to mankind.The song of a Father to a child.The song of a creator to his creation.Everything originates from the Father.The creation only receives.That is Love.

edit on 8-11-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
In my opinion Song of Solomon is a love story between Mother Earth and Father Spirit. "He" represents consciousness and the Spirit, while "She" represents physicality and the Earth.

Father (Spirit), Mother (Earth), and Son (consciousness). The Son is where the physical and spiritual become One, or us because we have both a body and spirit.

Free will is God's will. God gave us free reign of our lives.
edit on 8-11-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It's sad to me that you think free will is a sad thing.

There are atheists and god-believers, diversity is the nature way. No person is exactly the same, no day, and no flower... each being at least slighty different even if that difference isn't noticed at first.

Rex282, that is assuming we are separate from God and that we aren't God doing things in the human body.
edit on 8-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Its Bible Pron!!

Song of Songs RIght?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_of_Songs
en.wikipedia.org...

Illustrating the power of Music and Seduction...

Barry White - Practice What You Preach
www.youtube.com/watch?v=br-Dy3puDoc
www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Passover, grain harvest, sex...I don't see any clear links here VHB...

Å99

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
arpgme

arpgme
It's sad to me that you think free will is a sad thing.There are atheists and god-believers, diversity is the nature way. No person is exactly the same, no day, and no flower... each being at least slighty different even if that difference isn't noticed at first.

No, freewill is its own animal and is no sad thing, freewill was a gift (self acknowlegement, being able to recognise oneself as in individual soul/spirit SEPARATE BUT PART OF GOD). My introduction of the 'sadness' factor was to demonstrate this: God gave us freewill in order for the human to recognise IT (the absolutum) love, hate or dismiss it. Taking the "GOD" point of view, I would say this is very generous; to allow the human to contemplate the unfathonable. Given this 'tool' what percentage of humans believe or disbelieve. If I were a disbeliever this would pain me initially, but I was given the FREE choice to decide for myself. Its the Generosity that is overwhelming. Make no mistake, this is not about organized religion, its about a personal connection to an invisible (yet is supposedly out there somewhere) impossible to comprehend creator being. All of this being said, Lucifer gave us 'freewill', (enlightenment) and was bannished from heaven as 'fallen' so is God in fact Lucifer? Is Jesus the Antichrist?

edit on 9-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
3NL1GHT3N3D1

3NL1GHT3N3D1
In my opinion Song of Solomon is a love story between Mother Earth and Father Spirit. "He" represents consciousness and the Spirit, while "She" represents physicality and the Earth.
Father (Spirit), Mother (Earth), and Son (consciousness). The Son is where the physical and spiritual become One, or us because we have both a body and spirit. Free will is God's will. God gave us free reign of our lives.

That is a perspective I hadnt thought about. Its a love story certainly (with certainty). Solomon is who within the text he wrote exactly, is he speaking for God itself expressing to the human of its sexual love for it (to the girl only or the women of Jerusalem) as boys are not visible and not availed a speaking forum. WHY? Im surprised the 'book' is included in the RC bible Im looking at; salacious! Father spirit has always been RA, (the Sun/Son) Earth as the MOTHER protector/provider and they have a unique relationship (are married lovers?). If Solomon is portraying itself as God Aspect the lust and love of women is self evident. If God is of a non-gender statis; OF COURSE IT IS (its not human and has no reproductive organs), it must be a lesbian and only loves the women? Is our God actually Earth and SON/Sun combined?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

akushla99
Passover, grain harvest, sex...I don't see any clear links here VHB...

I wasnt going to explain myself or make bald suppositions in the OP. Its a unraveling of sorts, exploratory surgery of others ideaforms and my own as I read them. Im trying to understand Solomons intent in writing this missive. Its obvious he loves women above men (girls! not boys) and as a ruler must have been 'women friendly' unlike Sharia Law practices or Hassidic Hebraic views held upon the womans limited role; never allowed as potencial MOVERS AND SHAKERS. Was Solomon rejected as a role model for modern Jews because of this? Was he in fact a Jew? (I dont think so).

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Rex282
The construct of a "free will" is false even if there was no God.Man makes a multitude of choices by their will yet none of them are free of causation.Every effect has a cause and all effects have a source that is independent of any mans will.
If there is a God (and there is) that makes God the cause of all effects since God is the creator.Nothing that has ever happened or will ever happen can be independent of the creators will.

If you are speaking of 'freewill' as incumbered by Karma you would be correct; unless operating under the understanding of that phenomenon (you are correcting from a past life) you can have total freewill and BE FREE of past encombrances, potencially have the concsious ability to correct them. Nice call. I continue to think of God as an Absolute form of 1s and 0s that dreamed itself into conscious awareness. Something created something and I dont see it as a boardroom discussion. Accidental; electrons nuetrons, positrons got it together at a christmas party and by using the zerox machine TOO MANY TIMES ON ONE IDEA resulted in an animated matter form.

Rex282
The mistaken notion is that would make his creations ...such as man ...robot type automatons which is false.Even though automatons would not have free wills an automaton would not have a will at all.Man does have a will however it just isn't free of causation.

Animals have no 'freewill' they live by instinct. Humans, dolphins and African Gray parrots recognise themselves in a mirror. Im intrigued by the idea 'robotic' assembly line builders have 'sentience' (nowhere near the humans capacity for free will). Here is the problem SELFWILL does apply and is entirely different from FREEWILL; is this your reference?

Rex282
The will is the mechanism for making choices through consciousness.By the virtue of there being billions of will "mechanisms" existing all at once every "free will" would be in conflict with at minimum another free will.That alone would negate free will.

Throw in the factor of self will; it would as being ego driven, override free will (not sure free will is understood by most).

Rex282
As with many things it is a dichotomy wrapped in a conundrum.Man is under the delusion they have a freedom of will to make free choices yet that is impossible.Every choice man makes has an origin that is independent of the will.

Impossible because of the Karma effect. Born into impossible circumstances to correct prior misdeeds or balance riches to poor/poor to riches occurances. Is being born a human always juggling act? At what point does one jump out of the squirrel cage? Is there ever an ending to soul progression enlightement. I really dislike Karmic payback because we as humans (only those westernised) will never Grok it.

Rex282
This is the highest obstacle to overcome.It can't be done by…the will!! Some people think it could be by enlightenment however that is also false because every glimpse of light comes from a source that is not from the self.Everything of life and existence points away from mankind.Mankind is the benefactor of life.Mankind did not will any life into existence.

I agree, ANY glimpse of light comes from beyond ones initial sourse being, it has to be of a different vibration/frequency and impacts your own in such a way to challenge. Mankind can duplicate lifeforms, but cannot imbue them with the soul/spirit factor, THE THING THAT ANIMATES THE OTHERWISE POTENCIAL STILLBORN CHILD.

Rex282
How does this relate to Song of Solomon. Yes ...it is Gods "song" of love to mankind.The song of a Father to a child.The song of a creator to his creation.Everything originates from the Father.The creation only receives.That is Love.

I agree, God (through Solomon) is trying to (the plaintiff cry of soul exposing its nakedness) express its love to us; much like a nursery rhyme or LULLUBY SONG. The/Its creation is within hearing but will we respond?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

If you are speaking of 'freewill' as incumbered by Karma you would be correct;

I was speaking a trillion gazillion light years away from karma.

vethumanbeing
unless operating under the understanding of that phenomenon (you are correcting from a past life) you can have total freewill and in FREE of past encombrances and have the concsious ability to correct them. Nice call.

No .that is not what I meant at all.There is no "corrective" of a past life..everything is present even in the light of a form of "reincarnation" which is a very poor term to describe it.Man cannot lift themselves up by their own bootstraps.Everything is growth being caused by the creator.

vethumanbeing
I continue to think of God as an Absolute form of 1s and 0s that dreamed itself into conscious awareness. Something created something and I dont see it as a boardroom discussion. Accidental; electrons nuetrons, positrons got it together at a christmas party and by using the zerox machine TOO MANY TIMES ON ONE IDEA resulted in an animated matter form.

The fact is God's nature as a"genesis" cannot be known.Our concept of beginning and end is a time /space construct.However I do agree in one sense God is a binary system and so is all of existence.

God =1... unity.

The number "1" IS..it wasn't created.It is "on".
The 1st creation was

1+0=1….

in essence God created something in God's image of "1"...everything is created from this process

1=1

1+0=1
1+1=2
2+1=3
3+2=5
5+3=8

etc for infinity

That is the Fibonacci sequence that everything is "created from" the unity "1". It is not mysticism or especially it is not religion.It is math.The language of God "the living word of God"…what many call spirit…and THAT is the highest hurdle that mans understanding can only be thrown over.The creator of the universes cannot be known only revealed by the creator.The foundation is hidden in plain sight in math.
-------------------------
bonus..the Fibonacci sequence has patterns buried inside..... watch

011+112=123
1,2,3=Fn2,Fn3,Fn4

112+123=235
2,3,5=Fn3,F4,Fn5

123+235=358
3,5,8=Fn4,Fn5,Fn6

I've calculated a multitude of simple patterns like this from the Fibonnacci sequence and "anomalies" like this would appear.They are off the grid of "normal" math.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

In my opinion God is androgynous, it is both male and female, Spirit and Body. The boy or "He" isn't seen because "He" is unseen and is the one doing the seeing. The Spirit (He) sees the Earth or body (She) through the Son which is consciousness or us.

"He" and "She" in the story are married and their marriage brings about the Son, or life itself, consciousness. Life (Son/consciousness) is the Alpha and Omega, it is what was, is, and will continue to be. We are God (the universe/life) experiencing itself subjectively from infinite viewpoints in my opinion.
edit on 9-11-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Rex282

vethumanbeing
If you are speaking of 'freewill' as incumbered by Karma you would be correct;

Rex282
I was speaking a trillion gazillion light years away from karma.

That would involve linear time and was not in that time frame explaination. Im more of a metaphorical person, abstract thinking. Im not sure what karma has to do with anything other than that which occured (BY THE HUMAN) on earth within a linear time frame construct FALSE.

vethumanbeing
Unless operating under the understanding of that phenomenon (you are correcting from a past life) you can have total freewill and be FREE of past encombrances and have the concsious ability to correct them. Nice call.

Rex282
No .that is not what I meant at all.There is no "corrective" of a past life..everything is present even in the light of a form of "reincarnation" which is a very poor term to describe it.Man cannot lift themselves up by their own bootstraps.Everything is growth being caused by the creator.

Of course there is a mechanism available to correct a past life. Its called reincarnating into a new body (if available). My mother if disenfranchised from her son will probably have to marry that soul (her own son spirit) in the next life. You (if speaking about all things occurring at once happen; OFF PLANET YES!) we are gross matter material beings, not living in the ether (no history as everything is happening at the SAME TIME NO TIME). What is your better discription of Reincarnation if a poor term? You are speaking of growth by the human causal factor is the Creator? What if you are in fact the Creator ITSELF living and breathing as a human?

vethumanbeing
I continue to think of God as an Absolute form of 1s and 0s that dreamed itself into conscious awareness. Something created something and I dont see it as a boardroom discussion. Accidental; electrons nuetrons, positrons got it together at a christmas party and by using the zerox machine TOO MANY TIMES ON ONE IDEA resulted in an animated matter form.

Rex282
The fact is God's nature as a"genesis" cannot be known.Our concept of beginning and end is a time /space construct.However I do agree in one sense God is a binary system and so is all of existence.
God =1... unity.

The number "1" IS..it wasn't created.It is "on".
The 1st creation was
1+0=1….in essence God created something in God's image of "1"...everything is created from this process1+1+0=1
1+1=2 2+1=3 3+2=5 5+3=8 etc for infinity.

Um hum, its a binary system and we as humans replicate it (unbeknownst to ourselves), as we are God Particles and we do as God did/does.

Rex282
That is the Fibonacci sequence that everything is "created from" the unity "1". It is not mysticism or especially it is not religion.It is math.The language of God "the living word of God"…what many call spirit…and THAT is the highest hurdle that mans understanding can only be thrown over.The creator of the universes cannot be known only revealed by the creator.The foundation is hidden in plain sight in math.
bonus..the Fibonacci sequence has patterns buried inside..... watch

011+112=123
1,2,3=Fn2,Fn3,Fn4

112+123=235
2,3,5=Fn3,F4,Fn5

123+235=358
3,5,8=Fn4,Fn5,Fn6

I've calculated a multitude of simple patterns like this from the Fibonnacci sequence and "anomalies" like this would appear.They are off the grid of "normal" math.

Not really sure how all of this relates to 'The Song Of Solomon" but Im here listening and your number theory is very interesting. God is all about number sequencing (the finding of/look at the Q'uabala) or any Masonic Tradition of angles vs Angels. The Fibonacci Spiral holds many truths regarding original creation mechanics/dynamics and its (the secrets lay within) all of the measurements of the curve of the spiral.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

"Not really sure how all of this relates to 'The Song Of Solomon" but Im here listening and your number theory is very interesting. God is all about number sequencing (the finding of/look at the Q'uabala) or any Masonic Tradition of angles vs Angels. The Fibonacci Spiral holds many truths regarding original creation mechanics/dynamics and its (the secrets lay within) all of the measurements of the curve of the spiral." Quote VHB

Song of solomon, sex, passover, harvest...

Jenny 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

Fibonacci Spiral

Å99

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
3NL1GHT3N3D1

3NL1GHT3N3D1
In my opinion God is androgynous, it is both male and female, Spirit and Body. The boy or "He" isn't seen because "He" is unseen and is the one doing the seeing. The Spirit (He) sees the Earth or body (She) through the Son which is consciousness or us.

Yes, God is androgynous as it has no body (OUT THERE) no adrenal glands, thyroid, sex organs. Let me say this, I think what its purpose was in creating the IDEAL human form was to encompass the male/female aspect in every being (balanced). The boy isnt seen because he is the SEERER? or another interpretive 'Solomon' is God is also the boy? Spirit (RA son/sun) views Earth as a celestial quintisential WOMAN, and both of them together describe US? Something is holding this 3D field in place otherwise we would not exist.

3NL1GHT3N3D1
"He" and "She" in the story are married and their marriage brings about the Son, or life itself, consciousness. Life (Son/consciousness) is the Alpha and Omega, it is what was, is, and will continue to be. We are God (the universe/life) experiencing itself subjectively from infinite viewpoints in my opinion.

I have no problem with this opinion; nicely said. We are God, It would be the last one to let us know. Its an individual quest for the truth of ones creation. I see it this way (like yours) it is experiencing itself through us, and the vantage point is in the billions of perspectives. It may live in or actually be the black hole center of our galaxy, but has created us (it relies upon us to explain itself to itself (think that was the point all along).

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
akushla99

VeteranHumanBeing
"Not really sure how all of this relates to 'The Song Of Solomon" but Im here listening and your number theory is very interesting. God is all about number sequencing (the finding of/look at the Q'uabala) or any Masonic Tradition of angles vs Angels. The Fibonacci Spiral holds many truths regarding original creation mechanics/dynamics and its (the secrets lay within) all of the measurements of the curve of the spiral."

Akushla99
Song of solomon, sex, passover, harvest...
Jenny 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
Fibonacci Spiral Å99

Jenny 1:27 Completely different bible (RCC)"So God made man like its Maker. Like God did God make man; Man and the maid did he make them".

This is very interesting because it seems the Catholic "Living Bible" questions the whole notion of creatordome (GOD) from the perspective of an outside observer. This is very strange (who is the outside observer hiding in a duck blind?)
You tell me what are the discrepancies here; obviously two different interpretations of the book The Song Of Solomon desperately pulling in Jenny as the referee. If your thought empathises/ends with the Fibonacci Spiral, mine resonates to this: Mandelbrot's "Julia Sets" (the big black beetle re-ocurring in the number algorithm is interpreted as what exactly). Just trying to Pin Solomon to a wooden board through its abdomen. I dont think he was a hebraic king (sorry everyone that may have any concern). The point is the sexual overtones to the missive and why are they written? This is 1000 years bc, what is the message?

edit on 10-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join