It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Pranking Their Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
These video's of parents pranking their children are pretty funny, witness pure raw human emotions with no filters. Sponsored by the Jimmy Kimmel show.

The prank, Nov 1. parents tell your children I/we ate ALL your Halloween candy last night after you went to bed !

Here are their reactions.....

My favorite is the very last comment in the 2011, those kids are awesome, especially the reaction of the smaller boy when the mom says the "peanut cups were delicious too"

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

That was funny, I think in the 2012 one that kid looked like he was on steroids man. How much does kid lift in a day? Dang.
edit on 8-11-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I have to be honest here, that is pathetic. The way some of these kids behave over something like this. That one kid in the car kicking and screaming and then kicking the camera. Over what, candy? Are they that addicted to that crap? Whether it's halloween or not, no child needs to eat a bucket of candy in high volume until it's gone. You know where my 5 year old's candy is? Still in the bucket, nearly untouched. We are about to throw it all away. It's no wonder flu season sky rockets in november, everyone's immune systems are at all time lows from binging on so much candy after halloween.

Ok, sorry. Rant over.
edit on 9-11-2013 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2013 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
More this time it's bad gifts

new topics

top topics

join