It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey what's this, (slip) Whoah the deep end! How ya doing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The fact that this evening's ATS Live was titled "Really don't mind..." and I Just went to see Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull perform Thick as a Brick 1 and the new Thick as a brick 2 about two weeks ago, I was naturally drawn in. in truth I've been lurkin' for a number of years, for some posts I've seen recently concerning the new format, (and remember ing the last format change,) change is inevitable and everything online is questionable, so make allowances for your, (our,) parinoias, (sic?), few beers here. But please allow that change is inevitable, and part of getting old is, "errr hey boy, you know how to work this VCR thing?" Also to all moderators, Phage, I think, Beezer et al, (like I said I've been a lurker,) no previous reason to actually remember folks' handles. Either way.... HELLO!!! Where's the bathroom?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThickAsABrick

*points at GLP*

that way.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Welcome to the tribe, you name dropper, you!

Enjoy, participate.

Ask if you have any questions.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hey didn't mean to name drop, just saying that I have some idea of how deep this pool is.
Bill Cosby: "Hey Noah!"
'Yeah?'
"How long can you tread water?"
Anyways, been contemplating taking the plunge for a few years now, mostly to ask questions of other posters. Always question the source.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Everybody's a 'lurker'... (o_O' )
_____

It's starting to freak me out, man.

>_>

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, ThickAsABrick!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

ThickAsABrick
Hey didn't mean to name drop, just saying that I have some idea of how deep this pool is.
Bill Cosby: "Hey Noah!"
'Yeah?'
"How long can you tread water?"
Anyways, been contemplating taking the plunge for a few years now, mostly to ask questions of other posters. Always question the source.

lol

All is good.

I actually had "thickasabrick" as a trait on my resume'.

Go figure.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Ahh, Jethro. Memories flood…

An acquired taste, much like Zappa and Beck. If you like them we got common ground.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Hey, thanks for your guidance. I've seen quite enough of other's mistakes to have a general idea of the decorum one must adhere to, but you have given me the core dictum which I must review to be, uh, erm, a non-jack*s#!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Oh yeah, for all ye Tullians, check out,
[url=http://www.StCleve.com]
for the new sequel of the original Thick as a Brick Album Cover

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Welcome! You're in good company! Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

join