It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology: Searching for Meaning, Validation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have encountered two sets of numbers recently in dream-like states. The first was shown to me after I received a message of, "World Event. Chicago. 4. 17.", and the second was actually spoken to me by my son who was sleep walking, where he said, "It said 9. 9, 4."

Since I received these numbers, I have done some research, added them together, and basically drove myself close to madness in search of their meaning, if any at all. Has anyone else seen, heard, or know of any connections regarding these numbers as they stand alone, together, or as dates?

Just as an FYI, 417 has been validated, but the (World Event. Chicago.) still baffles me. 994 led me to Azerbaijan initially, and then 417 became relevant. However, I am not certain the two sets of numbers are connected, but I FEEL they are. Why? Because after the 417 message I asked for more information. Two days later, I get the second set of numbers from my 9 year old son in the middle of the night while he is sleep walking. "IT SAID".

I feel as if these sets of numbers are connected, but I need help putting them together, or separating them, however they are related, or not.

World Event
Chicago

It said:
"9. 9 (pause) 4."

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will also address any questions that may help aid in examination and message receipt, such as time and environment. Thanks fellow ATSers.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com...

www.greatdreams.com...

All I got. Hope it helps.
edit on 8-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

I am just guessing of course...I am not an expert...but I thought I would give it a shot...perhaps this event in Chicago on April 17, 2014 may have something to do with it...www.partyearth.com... But then again...maybe not.

And...September 9, 2014 there will be a full moon. lunaf.com...

Now I know...I am most likely not right on the above...but there is a slim chance that I am; at least I tried!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The saints need to be told these things, the beasts already know them.

We are the 6 we strive to be like god the 7,
But why is 6 afraid of seven?
if 7 can eat 9; it can obliterate the six.
if 7 eats 6 it becomes The Number 13

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

www.greatdreams.com...

All I got. Hope it helps.
edit on 8-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

i read the links you posted...and I think what you have shared...(especially the first 2 links) are right; (what I posted was a bit of fun)...but in reality...I think what you have shared are the correct answers.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is a numerology chart that I made up.

It is the arcanum numerology used in the Bible and by those like Nostradamus.

new topics

top topics

join