It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My GTA V crew...open membership

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So I have formed a small crew on PS3 and I am looking to bolster the ranks a bit. I can help you out with money or general questions. I have a nice collection of cars that can be duplicated for you if you want and we all help each other level through races. Our main activity in free roam is bounty hunting from a buzzard attack chopper and we move in 4 man squads which include a pilot, co pilot/missile operator, and 2 door gunners/ground force. As we go in for kills the tactic is for the door gunners to go off radar then HALO jump to the target if on foot or provide suppressive fire if the target is in a vehicle. The pilot then takes up an orbit around the target as the missiles rain down. I am looking for folks who wanna fill out this roster.

The crew name is Double Tap Assassins and my social club tag is RickyDigits710. You can find me on PSN under RickyDigits420. Look forward to having some new members to rampage with.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Damn...I gotta get GTA V!!
(boots up gta 4 reluctantly)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Not sure il join your crew, bit of a lone wolf - but always keen for some more people to rampage with. My username is iamnoid

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
well, post my username for psn on ats - next day account hacked and password changed.. coincidence or asshole ATS member?
edit on 9-11-2013 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'll join once the consoles end the beta test for the PC version

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
just added, I am such a noob when it comes to GTA V

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just accepted whoever has added me...I'm always looking for new friends guys. If your having any problems or want to find something or whatever I can probably help.

top topics

join