It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time distoration/powerful wave of energy 11/7/2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hello, I don't write a lot of posts and if this is in the wrong place, then the mods are welcome to move it as necessary.

I'm quite familiar with deja vu and have experienced it before and I even believe I've dreamed the future as it occured prior to it's occurance on a few occasions (although nothing terribly profound). However, yesterday was the first time I have experienced deja vu like what I'm about to describe and I have no recollection of dreaming the event ahead of time.

Two things mark this as an unusual event for me. One, the intensity of this feeling was quite profound to the point that I was literally shaking for a few minutes and two, my wife shared the experience with me which is something that has never occured to me before.

Last night the wife and I were in our room, watching some television, specifically The Daily Show with John Stewart. I can't recall exactly what John was saying at the time, but I was looking at the tv and started getting an odd feeling. Then my wife spoke up and said, "is time repeating itself, I feel like I've been here before, done this before, seen this before". At the same time she began saying it, just her beginning that sentence seemed to trigger something in me that made my crown shakra go nuts and the feeling of deja vu was so overwelming that I immediatly began to look at her before she had even finished the sentence. The setting, the way she said that, it was like I had done it before. Not that we haven't watched John Stewart in our room before but it was an episode neither of us had seen (not sure if it was new or not) and after she said it the feeling didn't immediately subside.

It was like if anything the feeling got stronger for a moment and my wife started to tear up and for a moment my wife and I simply had a profound feeling of how real is this matrix we live and how many times has time repeated? The feeling kept intensifying and we felt connected to everyone for a second, like everyone in the world and we understood each other without speaking...and well...I mean I don't know how else to descibe the situation...the closest thing I can compare it to is tripping....it felt like we were tripping kind of but we weren't on anything.

Seriously though this feeling left us shaking for about 10 minutes afterward and was so intense for a moment I wondered if something biblical was going on and I'm not a religious person, spritual I suppose but not religious.

We haven't discuessed it a lot with lots of people but we were both curious if anyone else felt anything like this. As said in the title it happend on 11/7/2013 and it was probably around 11pm Eastern. What say you?

edit on 8-11-2013 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm happy knowing my last post on ATS (in this time loop!) is spent saying "Thank you for relating that experience."

Thank you for relating that experience.
edit on 8-11-2013 by BardingTheBard because:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

yes, i can relate to your experience.

it has stopped now two days ago, but prior to that i remember thinking: gosh these déja-vu activities are strong and long lasting this time. they had lasted for a couple of days.

i too have felt like enhanced over broader dimensions.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Simultaneous Alternate Time/Life-lines Collide?
I found this thread on up the line from your thread. You might find it interesting as a possible explanation for deja vu

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Several years back I began practicing active thought projection, using television as a medium. The show I used most often was the Daily Show with John Stewart. Some weeeeird stuff happened. Some things that were just a little too coincidental.

Anyway, I know what I know, I don't want to necessarily share it in this post I have already shared it on this site before.

Lets just say television is more powerful than most people fathom

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It may not be what you think. I did a lot of thinking about this kind of things happening in my life. I would start talking about a subject to my wife and a half hour later the subject was on the news or a TV show.

I think I was tied to someone that saw the show in a different timezone or about an hour earlier than we saw it. I think it is a communication of some sort. My wife thinks it is kind of weird that I know things before we hear that they happened. It fits into the theory that I somehow am in communication with others. I sometimes know before it happens, but think about it, maybe something was planned ahead of time. This has happened at least a hundred times over the last three years. It seems like it is at least twice a week. Much of it is from far away, I have no clue how this is possible but I know it is happening.

In your case, you and your wife are tied together. Maybe someone who saw the show an hour earlier is also tied to you somewhere in the world. I always wondered how I could figure out the plot of TV shows and movies so quickly, maybe it is because someone I am in contact with has already seen them. Maybe that is all that dayza vue is ( I have no clue how to spell that) Maybe you are tapping into someone else's memories. Maybe someone else is tapping into your memories also to get information they desire. Everything is tied together. Coincidences are not always coincidences.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I just want to add that yesterday, late afternoon, say 4:00 p.m., I also had deja vue, speaking and joking with my boyfriend about mundane stuff. Lasted longer than the usual 4-5 seconds - like minutes. It was strange.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

rickymouse

You know that the shows are on at the same time even though it's different time zones right?

edit on 11 9 13 by crawley because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This isn't the only thread here talking about this phenomenon three is a couple others going on right now. Go through the recent threads list your not alone in experiencing this timeline shift phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

I was intrigued about active thought projection after reading your post. I have always "played with my mind", and sometimes i really catch myself in awe "it's working" but it's a thin line to walk.

I'd be very happy to hear more about what you were saying. PM is fine too!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by crawley

I'm sure they are although it wasn't so much the show that defined the deja vu....yes it was part of it but I assumed it could have been a rerun and put no more thought into the show I was watching then that really. It was the rest of the feelings tied in with that, that really defined the moment. The tingly feeling in my head, the rush of energy. That had nothing to do with the show that was on.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

crawley

rickymouse

You know that the shows are on at the same time even though it's different time zones right?

edit on 11 9 13 by crawley because: (no reason given)

No, shows are broadcast at different times. I have both east and west costs feeds, in other words i can watch a show on the east feeds and then again two or three hours later when it is rebroadcast. Really love being able to do it.

But no they are not broadcast at the same time.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It's cool you experienced it with your wife. Quite the connection. It's such a surreal feeling that it can leave you speechless due to the enormity of it, while unable to convey the power of it with words.

I haven't had any of these experiences recently but I have noticed time being distorted - going by much too quickly. I know it does that as we get older but this is more than that. It's drawing my attention more frequently, and when asking others about it they report that it does feel like it is speeding up (even before the time change last week).

I am reading the two are connected (déjà vu and time anomalies), and have heard we are moving into another dimension - that is pretty crazy to try to wrap ones head around. I've also read it could be due to changes with the axis. Psychological explanations are good too, but to be happening to so many simultaneously and so frequently makes me believe it could be something more. Worth exploring and figuring out all possibilities for these occurrences.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I think you just prevented the birth of the Anti Christ by watching The Daily Show with John Stewart. If you would have turned off the TV you and the misses would have been otherwise "occupied" for about 10 minutes experiencing dizziness a bit of shaking feelings.

Thank you my friend
I think you have just saved the world!

top topics

join