It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ravenger13 dropping by

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi guys!

I've decided I might as well post up an introduction. I've been lurking ATS for around 2.5 years now and I have gained what I consider to be a vast amount of great information.

My background information, I have several paradoxical views to be honest. I'm an Infantrymen in the National Guard while working towards my BS in History Education and a commission with the Air Force. Most of my views generally involve world peace with an interest in exploring the unknown for the betterment of humanity.

As a side note I am highly interested in the paranormal and have had my own small handful of "odd" experiences.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenger13

Welcome to ATS, ravenger13!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi!
Join the party!
Have some cake?

Welcome!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenger13

Welcome! My kind of guy!!

Stop by my thread and post your odd experiences. I'd love to hear them, and you'll see you are not alone.
Click on my signature.

new topics

top topics

join