It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When was the Fall of Satan?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

KaelemJames
reply to post by Belcastro

The best theory is that Lucifer fell between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2. Fact is that everything -earth, sun, moon & the universe, except for life itself was already created in Genesis 1:1. In later verses of Genesis it explains that things on earth were made (changed) to make it habitable for life, not created. We can say re-created. Confusion can set in with later verses.

Between Gen 1:1 and Gen 1:2 could have been a long, really long time. But, we will know for sure, one day. At this moment I try to concentrate how to grow spiritually more than trying to understand those things I cannot while in flesh.

To add - This "theory" is from a group i study with. It is a 3 year course I am doing, and the guys have been studying/researching these things for just under 30 years. Some scary things one learn. Truth hurts and it's tough, but heals.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: Added

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

PERFECTLY EXPLAINED!!

This is the plan truth of the matter in the simplest terms. Your study group understands much Kaelem.

God Bless,
edit on 21-11-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Lucifer 'Fell' to become Satan in the 3rd chapter of Genesis---- [[not the red-herring explanation of verse 1 1/2 where the Earth is thought to have become void and without form...]... the reality is that Genesis 1:1-2 is describing the accretion of planet Earth from the cloud of gas & material swirling about the central proto-Sun...

the 'Fall' is where the the supernatural being Lucifer sought & accomplished the deed of compelling humanity (adam+eve) to break their honesty & innocence & immortality agreement with the 'creator' (project manager of the Eden bio-sphere project)

Now this 'fall' of both mankind and Lucifer-to-Satan was not 6000bce or 6,000 years ago... that is a mind trick conceived by religious clerics/authority...
Lucifer in other verses is believed to have been the 'superintendent' in charge of the Earth Project for all the times of the Evolutionary processes with sauropods-thru-dinosaurs eras (some billions of years)...

Satan... the manipulator of a blood-thirsty planet (Triassic+Jurassic eras)... was permitted to mess with the 'creation era' aka: Garden of Eden when' Adamic' man was inserted into the humanoid-/-sapiens-sapiens line of humans

Satan will --- at the time immediately before the 'revealing' of the anti-christ (beast)... be finally shut out of Heaven...because scripture tells us 'there was war in heaven' and later we do not find Satan going to the Throne-of-God and 'accusing' the multitude that were beheaded by the final Empire of the Beast/Anti-Christ

so, in the final 42 months of Earth civilization, the Deity called Satan will have been cast to Earth & not be able to access Heaven~~ which i believe is thru a dimensional portal & not by with rocket/flying saucer technology

i hope that works for you
edit on 21-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Blueracer
Pretty recent. 1914.

JEHOVAH WITNESS

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

guardian0111

Blueracer
Pretty recent. 1914.

Incorrect. This is the date Jehovah's witnesses claim Satan was cast from heaven. This date comes from watchtower propaganda. ( a publishing company who is responsible for mass producing a cult. Only 144,000 go to heaven. The rest stay on a paradise earth version of heaven. I am disfellowshipped by the cult.

Just read your post after I made my post about Jehovah Witnesses. I studied with them for 2 years. My brother is an elder.

You should consider making a thread about your Jehovah Witnesses times including your disfellowship.

I hope you threw that JW bible away.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Satan fell and his face was blackened when he refused to submit to the Caliph of God in his time, which was Prophet Adam. Since then, he has refused all the Caliphs of God and therefore disobeyed the commandment of God which is to abide by the appointment of every Caliph by God in every time and age.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Satan rises and falls all the time, as Satan can be seen as astrological observations, stars and constellations rise and fall all the time, many of them concidered dragons and serpents. The seven heads of Satan are the seven astrological "planets" or "stars" visible to the naked eye, starting with the obvious, the Sun and the Moon, and then Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. These were the seven Lords or Ba'als. During the renaissance astronomy was brought "down to Earth" explaining the Sun as a star, the moon as a satellite, and the other five, planets, just like our own Earth. Also we have the advent of the printing press, with cheaper books and New World maps being put into circulation... One of the oldest symbols for books are serpents. Letters, syllables and words written in sentences forming a great serpent from cover to cover. And looking at how the Americas looks like a giant dragon threatening to flood Europa with her twelve stars if Greenland (the head) melts... Cars, trains and planes can be seen as dragons or serpents. The rising and falling dragon are ancient symbols and have been put into just about every part of civilisation. Even on the personal level one might speak of serpents and dragons. Imagine dragons and they fly or fall at will. Like ABBA sang: The winner takes it all / the loser has to fall....
edit on 28-11-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I believe his fall was before the story of Adam. He wanted to defy God. He influenced mans free will, and man of course wanted to be as God (as satan did which is why he went against God) which is where we get the symbology of the eating of the fruit. In revelations I read it as another war breaks out in the cosmos and satan fails and is cast to earth.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Conquering12

Speaking in retrospect the Fall of Satan was connected to the advent of the first white modern man, the white Caucasian homo sapiens sapiens, some 6000 years ago. After reading Gilgamesh one can be lead to believe that the Tree of Life i.e. Eden was at some time flooded and now rests at the bottom of the Black Sea. There was a great war in heaven after Eve requested knowledge by the Tree in the middle of Eden. Not because the serpent made Eve eat the fruit of wisdom, no, because the arch angel Samael ("Lucifer") was outraged when he realised that Man would be initiated into all knowledge available in the cosmos, knowledge that by far exceeded his own, Man would no doubt out-smart him. So there was the usual war in heaven symbolised in Genesis with Jah going on a curse-rant where only Adam comes out of it with his suit right way on. Samael and the usual 3rd of all the angels loose the war and are cast out of heaven and the war continues on Earth ending by the Flood. Probably by breaking a dam at Bosporos and flooding the this first Caucasian civilisation now hidden in the mud at the bottom of the Black- and Caspian seas.

Revelation on the other hand, speaks of a rehash of the old tale, or rather; the Real Deal. A war that has echoed throughout space-time and created religion and given us Earth-dwellers foresight and prophecy, Man's ultimate journeyman's test vs. Satan's defeat by Man's ingenuity and intuition. It's time for the clay to hit the furnace and level up to ceramics. The old knowledge is tossed away in the process, this obsolete knowledge is "The Old Serpent and Satan".

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Before we came to this earth, we lived in a pre-mortal existence. We are all children of our Heavenly Father. Satan is the second born after Christ. (Yes, Satan and Christ are brothers) Satan "fell" because he did not want to follow the plan that God had created before we came on earth. He wanted to be on the earth to force people to follow God's commandments, but that would take away our agency (freedom to choose). Christ came to earth to be the example and if people wanted to follow him and keep the commandments of God, they would return to him. This is where the war of heaven comes from. 1/3 of the children followed Satan and were cast out of God's presence and were not blessed to have a mortal body. Satan has influence on the earth, but with God's help, we are able to over come him, if we allow it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join