It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sisters claim HPV vaccine caused ovarian failure and premature menopause

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I found this news story at a forum where I used to be an active participant before I was banned for hating on Democrats that were not leftist at all. They were all cool when GW was president but now that there is a "D" in the white house, no criticism is allowed. Since then it has become full of sock puppets and group think. Disgusting.

Anyway....

I had a bad feeling from the get when Texas was mandating this vaccine. There has been untold harm to children that were required to receive it.

Vaccine supporters, pile on.

Two Wisconsin sisters say a vaccine against HPV shut down their ovaries, likely preventing them from ever becoming pregnant.

Madelyne Meylor, 20, and Olivia Meylor, 19, were the first to say the vaccine against human papillomavirus had caused the condition in a claim filed through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.

The vaccine injury program has awarded payments totaling at least $5.9 million for HPV vaccine injuries in 68 cases, according to the federal government and the conservative legal foundation Judicial Watch.

The program has dismissed 63 claims, and 81 claims are pending.

The Rest

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just returned today from taking my pre-teen daughter to the doctor for a yearly physical. I was asked if I wanted her to receive this vaccine and I turned it down and this re-confirms my fears. My kids receive all other vaccines routinely but I will not let her have this one. There are way too many horror stories and I can't believe it is still being pushed by doctors.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Posted earlier

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Already Posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing thread.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join