It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Aborts 11 Year Olds Baby - At Request Of Rapist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is my two cents on the issue. When I was 11, I was no "little girl" physically, I was 5'2''.
And that same year, my best friend was 12 and was 5'7''. Men always hit on her, because she looked older and she hung out with an older crowd, after moving from our hometown.

When she was 12, she was raped by a 30 year old "friend" at a party. She became pregnant.
It was not her mother, nor her "legal guardian" who took her to get an abortion (a 7 hour drive, by the way), but rather her grandmother, who then kept the secret for her granddaughter until I imagine, she was an adult (she is married with 2 kids now.)

I am not going to go into my stance on abortion, but the health and safety of the 11 year old child, outweighs the fetus. A pregnancy could have easily killed her.

It does not upset me that the abortion was done, only that the rapist was covering his own ass. That is the only issue here.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Helious

Maybe they determined that the girls life would be put in danger by the pregnancy and this would be their only chance as the rapist may try to hide the fact if they tried to hold him.

it's very iffy though.

I agree. Most of the girls in my sons class are 11. There just little young immature girls....FAR, FAR from carrying, then delivering a baby.....my worse fear is for the 11 year old. It's bad enough she suffered the rape! WHERE WAS HER MOTHER!!!!! As another poster asked......

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Helious
reply to post by elouina

Planned Parenthood was her only chance, and as medical professionals it was their duty. And they failed her. She was a rape victim first.

I'm sorry but I refuse to call any medical personnel that work at an abortion clinic "medical professionals" real doctors are bound by ethics, something that is lacking in these clinics.

While I am somewhere in the middle on where I stand on Abortion in general in that I don't agree with it but it's not my place to tell somebody what to do with their own body, I can't help but notice the horror stories coming out of this industry as of late, and I still have nightmares of the kermit Gosnell case details.

Normal doctors don't perform abortions for a reason, it is against their sworn oath to do no harm and violates their code of fundamental ethics in medicine.

I am not condemning abortion in a political, religious or moral sense here, all I am saying is the details of this particular case clearly show that something is horribly wrong with the mechanics of the way these types of "clinics" are run. It's a no brainer here.

Because there are fates worse than death.

And the pampered middle classers who have no idea what it is like to be caught between a rock and a hard place have no idea how a baby can make things worse for all. They have these silly dreams that a baby will suddenly make people good and they will suddenly become good parents. As opposed to someone who will be born into a household of poverty, abuse, drug use and fear. So now two people are held hostage, and the child who will have no chance at a decent life now now has a young mother who now not only has to protect themselves, but protect a child, try to find them food, and now at the will of the state to have that child taken away to be raised by the system.

Then the silly pampered people will hear on the news on how a child was bound in their room or a basement for three years, abused and starved, and cry about humanity and the terrible things people do and what is wrong with them.

I have known people who have had abortions and have never regretted it for one second because "life" is definetly not what you would call it. Just another victim.
edit on 9-11-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

nixie_nox

Helious
reply to post by elouina

Planned Parenthood was her only chance, and as medical professionals it was their duty. And they failed her. She was a rape victim first.

I'm sorry but I refuse to call any medical personnel that work at an abortion clinic "medical professionals" real doctors are bound by ethics, something that is lacking in these clinics.

While I am somewhere in the middle on where I stand on Abortion in general in that I don't agree with it but it's not my place to tell somebody what to do with their own body, I can't help but notice the horror stories coming out of this industry as of late, and I still have nightmares of the kermit Gosnell case details.

Normal doctors don't perform abortions for a reason, it is against their sworn oath to do no harm and violates their code of fundamental ethics in medicine.

I am not condemning abortion in a political, religious or moral sense here, all I am saying is the details of this particular case clearly show that something is horribly wrong with the mechanics of the way these types of "clinics" are run. It's a no brainer here.

Because there are fates worse than death.

And the pampered middle classers who have no idea what it is like to be caught between a rock and a hard place have no idea how a baby can make things worse for all. They have these silly dreams that a baby will suddenly make people good and they will suddenly become good parents. As opposed to someone who will be born into a household of poverty, abuse, drug use and fear. So now two people are held hostage, and the child who will have no chance at a decent life now now has a young mother who now not only has to protect themselves, but protect a child, try to find them food, and now at the will of the state to have that child taken away to be raised by the system.

Then the silly pampered people will hear on the news on how a child was bound in their room or a basement for three years, abused and starved, and cry about humanity and the terrible things people do and what is wrong with them.

I have known people who have had abortions and have never regretted it for one second because "life" is definetly not what you would call it. Just another victim.
edit on 9-11-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

Hmm, well then, I guess if you're not a pampered "middle class" person then you should probably stop having unprotected sex so you do don't have to chain your child in the basement for three years so you can smoke crack and turn tricks.

Give me a break. I'm not condemning abortion here but your argument is ridiculous both on the face and when vetted. If people can not support the children that they bear, then STOP HAVING SEX. it's pretty easy I know but the new thing is why should I stop having sex and being a crack whore when I can just get an abortion, I mean, get with it man.

I understand that things happen and I agree with abortion in times of rape, just not when the rapist takes the girl to the clinic and she happens to be 11. I am a libertarian and I believe in personal responsibility and I have a hard time understanding those that can not support a child having unprotected sex with strangers or those they have no intention of making a family with.

It happens and I understand I just kind of feel like it shouldn't be normal and everyone needs to get used to doctors twisting the heads off babies so they don't end up chained in a basement later.

Stop.
edit on 11-11-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The problem here is the rapist covering his own ass by trying to get the abortion out of the way -- unseen.

It's a fickle situation, though, and more complex than most people are making it seem. If the abortion clinic were to regularly demand that parents know about their chilrens' abortions, then less underaged people who may be in danger of losing their futures or even their lives would be going there out of fear of the wrath of their parents. Many more might even try back-alley abortions or kill themselves with a coathanger in a public restroom.

The people who think that these kids should need parental permission are out of their minds. Forcing your 11-year-old to have a child after being raped by your boyfriend would be ridiculously unethical, and you people who would do so are the reason that this abortion clinic didn't contact the parents; just in case they thought like you. It's also noteworthy that bearing this child would have a rather good chance of killing both the fetus and the 11-year-old anyways.

The abortion clinic should have alerted the police, and the police should have held confidentiality with the child throughout the early stages of the investigation. The parents should only be informed once they knew that the culprit of the pregnancy wasnt one or both of the parents themselves, so as not to give them an avenue to try and cover it up.

I have only harsh things to say to those of you strictly partisan-minded fools who think its appropriate to attack an 11 year old girl on an online forum who was raped and call her actions murderous, so I will refrain from saying them to adhere to T&C beyon this:

How would you like it if you or your 11-year-old was raped, and you went online afterwards and found a bunch of posts from people calling you and your aughter a murderer as if that's the issue at hand?

<< 1  2   >>

join