It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Aborts 11 Year Olds Baby - At Request Of Rapist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Unfortunately, after reading this, I'm guessing the poor child had no chance, either way, of getting what help she needed, before or after this took place.

Gonzalez-Jose pleaded guilty to second-degree rape of a child in April. The girl's family refused to cooperate with prosecutors, according to a Department of Corrections report. Read more here: www.bellinghamherald.com...=cpy

From the link.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

elouina
Murder is exactly what happened when Planned Parenthood aborted a child they had no right to. The boyfriend was unfortunately an accessory to murder.

Edited to add, here is another article I just found.

It's so "unfortunate" that a 31 yr old guy who gets an 11 yr old pregnant gets "caught up" and ends up an accessory to "murder"

edit on 8-11-2013 by watchitburn because: impolite

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Helious

nixie_nox
Since none of us were at the clinic with them, we don't know if he claimed to be the father, or claimed abuse on behalf of the mother, or lied about the girl's age. They may have called after when they got the real information.

I can gaurentee more information will come out on this.

Uh, well then I think it's time we start having a discussion about what kinds of documentation and common sense procedures and safeguards are in place before we start performing abortions on 11 year old girls if they are that shoddy and lax.

You have a man who was facing rape charges, who knows what information he forged. Fake IDs are huge business for China now, making them for Americans.

Doesn't matter what documentation they requested. Besides, if he was living with them, he could have had her birth cert or gotten his hands on anything else.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

From the link provided:

Mr. Gonzalez-Jose pretended to be the girl’s father, and told her to claim that her “14-year-old boyfriend” got her pregnant.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

watchitburn

elouina
Murder is exactly what happened when Planned Parenthood aborted a child they had no right to. The boyfriend was unfortunately an accessory to murder.

It's so "unfortunate" that a 31 yr old guy who gets an 11 yr old pregnant gets "caught up" and ends up an accessory to "murder"

edit on 8-11-2013 by watchitburn because: impolite

Play on words why don't you. The unfortunate part is that he was only an accessory. I wish it could have been more. Planned Parenthood did the cutting, suction, or whatever they do these days.
edit on 8-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

chiefsmom
Unfortunately, after reading this, I'm guessing the poor child had no chance, either way, of getting what help she needed, before or after this took place.

Gonzalez-Jose pleaded guilty to second-degree rape of a child in April. The girl's family refused to cooperate with prosecutors, according to a Department of Corrections report. Read more here: www.bellinghamherald.com...=cpy

From the link.

Planned Parenthood was her only chance, and as medical professionals it was their duty. And they failed her. She was a rape victim first.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but reading more on this, I can't put the blame on Planed Parenthood. It sure sounds like he said and had everything he needed to pull off being her father.
I still feel they did they right thing by calling the cops, because she was so young.

Does anyone know, if young girls are involved like this, and it is Actually a case of rape, do they have to have some type of paperwork, like charges filed, to have an abortion, with their parent (real) with them?

Not that this isn't the case, but I mean that godess forbid I had an 11 year old, and she was raped, and I took her to planed parenthood, do they even ask if charges have been filed and ask for a copy?
edit on 8-11-2013 by chiefsmom because: clarify

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

elouina

theantediluvian

elouina

watchitburn
reply to post by Helious

Um yeah,

She was freakin 11!

We should saddle an 11 yr old with a child of rape?
We should burden taxpayers with supporting another unwanted foster child?

There is no shortage of babies on this planet, no reason to put an 11 year old through all that.

So your stance is one of self righteous greed? Did anyone ask the girl what she wanted after some counseling, and before she was dragged in? Now this is what protecting rights is all about. The "burden" was already conceived. You can't just go out and murder out of convenience for the taxpayers.

There is no asking an 11 year old child if she wants to have a baby. If that were an acceptable solution, she wouldn't need parental consent for an abortion in the first place would she? You just said you prefer to stay neutral and then two posts later you're calling abortion "murder." That's certainly not a neutral position on the topic of abortion, you should at least wait a few pages before discrediting your stated position.
edit on 8-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

I said that I WAS neutral. Once I posted this thread, I became involved. I am not certain what she or her mother wanted. But what needed ascertained was what was best for the child. None of us here, including myself know this. It is a family issue.

Planned Parenthood Obstructed Child Rape Investigation, Admitted Breaking the Law

Here's the link to the newspaper article.

There is barely any information in it at all.

He brought the girl to a Planned Parenthood clinic in August 2012. She told staff members that her 14-year-old boyfriend impregnated her, but she couldn't give the boy's name or address.

Six weeks after the abortion, the girl told a detective how she had really become pregnant. Gonzalez-Jose had insisted "it would be best for her" to not have the baby, according to the documents.

After reading that article, I went back and read it on the propaganda site (I mean really, is there a worse source?) and apparently these people have never heard of HIPAA? The extent that law enforcement entities are allowed to obtain patient records without a court order is limited to list of specific agencies under emergency circumstances.

Take a look at this BS reported by the propagandists:

On the afternoon of 09 18 2012, I contacted Mt. Baker Planned Parenthood to obtain a copy of the records documenting ’s treatment at their care (sic!) facility. I was referred to their records contact … Sherry who told me Planned Parenthood would not follow the mandated reported (sic) law as codified in RCW 26.44.030.12(b) and refused (to) provide ’s medical records. I then advised Planned Parenthood that I would seek a court order for their records on

read the law yourself

There's absolutely nothing in there to support the lie. But if you really want to understand how disinformation spreads, Google "RCW 26.44.030.12(b)"

Admitted by the livenews.com article:

In Washington, having sex with a girl under 12 is statutory rape (rape of a child in the first degree) if the male is not married to her and is more than 2 years older. To the surprise of many, Planned Parenthood seems to have complied with this part of the law, and reported the case to Child Protective Services, because the purported age difference here, though fabricated, was still illegal.

So the question becomes one of purely documentation and we have no way of knowing what was provided based on any of the information--or disinformation as it were--at our disposal.

EDIT:

There are even more unanswered questions in this story. Planned Parenthood apparently reported the statutory rape to CPS voluntarily when they might have gotten away with it. But then, after doing the coerced abortion, they decided to violate the mandatory cooperation law right to the face of the police as noted above.

So where did we come up with that it took PP some inordinate amount of time to report to CPS? From this line in the original story: "Six weeks after the abortion, the girl told a detective" ? Again, an unsubstantiated claim that they waited weeks to report a suspected crime.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

chiefsmom
I'm sorry, but reading more on this, I can't put the blame on Planed Parenthood. It sure sounds like he said and had everything he needed to pull off being her father.
I still feel they did they right thing by calling the cops, because she was so young.

Does anyone know, if young girls are involved like this, and it is Actually a case of rape, do they have to have some type of paperwork, like charges filed, to have an abortion, with their parent (real) with them?

How many fathers take in girls for abortions? This alone called for extra scrutiny. Any pregnancy in an 11 year old should be suspected rape, and the police called first. And the PATIENT deserves the proper care from the supposed medical professionals who are supposed to be on the lookout for abuse victims.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

And you were saying?

(ii) Shall have access to all relevant records of the child in the possession of mandated reporters and their employees.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

elouina
reply to post by theantediluvian

And you were saying?

(ii) Shall have access to all relevant records of the child in the possession of mandated reporters and their employees.

Ah, I see it in the top portion under 12(a). It appears that they would also be a mandated reporter, so PP is obliged to turn over all relevant documentation. HIPAA law has an allowance for preemption by states' laws in cases of child abuse. I stand corrected.

I don't know why their records keeper wouldn't know this, medical record keeping is big business. I'm still not ready to throw the record keeper under the bus without hearing what she has to say for herself. Setting that aside, one obstinate records keeper isn't exactly proof of systemic malfeasance/corruption. It's a horrible horrible situation but the "pro-life" movement is trying to turn this into an indictment of abortion and it's not.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Planned Parenthood was her only chance, and as medical professionals it was their duty. And they failed her. She was a rape victim first.

I'm sorry but I refuse to call any medical personnel that work at an abortion clinic "medical professionals" real doctors are bound by ethics, something that is lacking in these clinics.

While I am somewhere in the middle on where I stand on Abortion in general in that I don't agree with it but it's not my place to tell somebody what to do with their own body, I can't help but notice the horror stories coming out of this industry as of late, and I still have nightmares of the kermit Gosnell case details.

Normal doctors don't perform abortions for a reason, it is against their sworn oath to do no harm and violates their code of fundamental ethics in medicine.

I am not condemning abortion in a political, religious or moral sense here, all I am saying is the details of this particular case clearly show that something is horribly wrong with the mechanics of the way these types of "clinics" are run. It's a no brainer here.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow, that mother really needs better taste in men.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Misread, nevermind.
edit on 8-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I agree the abortion was the correct thing to do, you can't let am child go through that at all. If my daughter got pregnant underage of course there would be an abortion, btw I mentioned this to my daughter who is now I. Her twenties and her answer was "if didn't get her an abortion if something like this had happened she would have hated me and the world as sheher body couldn't take it or her mind"

Good thing the guy went to jail, but good thing the abortion was done

Finally a heart warming story on ats

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Cito
I agree the abortion was the correct thing to do, you can't let am child go through that at all. If my daughter got pregnant underage of course there would be an abortion, btw I mentioned this to my daughter who is now I. Her twenties and her answer was "if didn't get her an abortion if something like this had happened she would have hated me and the world as sheher body couldn't take it or her mind"

Your seriously either the biggest douche I have ever seen on ATS or you can't read. Do you even realize what is being discussed in this thread?

It's heartwarming that the guy who raped the 11 year old girl is the person whotook her to the abortion clinic and and had it done?

I'm leaving this thread before I start breaking a lot of T&Cs some of you people are seriously and morbidly sick.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Helious

Cito

Your seriously either the biggest douche I have ever seen on ATS or you can't read. Do you even realize what is being discussed in this thread?

It's heartwarming that the guy who raped the 11 year old girl is the person whotook her to the abortion clinic and and had it done?

I'm leaving this thread before I start breaking a lot of T&Cs some of you people are seriously and morbidly sick.

Heartwarming? Amazing huh? You know what? I wrote this thread and I will be following right behind you.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The decision to abort should rest with the girl after discussion/ counseling.

Parents should not have the right to tell a girl to have a baby or not to.

If the girl then decides after some education, and yes an eleven year old should still be given the option of choice at that point as it is her body.

The mother already put the child in danger by not watching over her properly. Now did planned parenthood break the law? Yes. Did they do the wrong thing? It depends. It is possible that they spoke to the girl and she didn't want to have the baby. Even if the boyfriend brought the girl they would still have had a personal discussion without him in the room. At that time they may have made a decision based on the conversation with the girl. That may have been where they also found out the truth in regard to paternity.

I say it's a parent's right to protect a child from danger but reproductive decisions once a girl is pregnant should rest with the girl. No one should be able to tell an 11 year old who has been raped that she must have a child, parent or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Helious
What is wrong with some of you people? Here are the facts.

The abortion clinic performed the abortion at the request of the very man that raped her.

The man that raped her and took her to the clinic was not her parent or legal guardian, he was her rapist.

The girl is 11 years old, the parents nor police were contacted before this was performed but only AFTER they performed the abortion.

Now, anybody still think the clinic did the right thing?

First, I feel awful for the poor little girl! The abortion clinic should have called the police first. Then, IMO, the girl should have been taken to the hospital to be relieved of the baby....maybe by d&c, which is what I had to have done when my baby died, when I was 12 weeks along, & unfortunately, didn't expel the baby, going on over two weeks....imagine my psyche at the time, knowing for 2+ weeks I'm walking around with a dead baby inside me....all that aside, sorry o/t.....not for a second do I think this poor LITTLE girl should have carried a baby by her rapist, & I'm sorry if that offends some, but I'm more concerned for the 11 yr. old.....
edit on 11/8/13 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Maybe they determined that the girls life would be put in danger by the pregnancy and this would be their only chance as the rapist may try to hide the fact if they tried to hold him.

it's very iffy though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join