It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction to an inferred technique of expanding consciousness modalities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

The OP presents that we can understand Ancient paths, by applying modern thought.

That is what makes him or her wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
An 'advanced aeon operator' is a being who has become consciously aware of and participates directly in the co-evolutionary feedback loop existent between the composite aeonic trajectory, which when zoomed out from takes on its own visage of form, and thus it's own composite Intelligence, and its differentiated and specialized constituents (observer-operators, or in more fluffy new age terms, spirits with a unique intelligence that evolve a unique energy signature.

Regardless of one's position in a given spatio-temporal timeline, an advanced aeon operator has thus identified with and operates exclusively on advanced aeon modalities, or literally the modes that appear only in the advanced stages of the conscious evolution of any timeline/trajectory expressing itself in the source field.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Kashai

The OP presents that we can understand Ancient paths, by applying modern thought.

That is what makes him or her wrong.

Oh, now I get it. Thanks for the clarification but that isn't what he is saying.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

What I am saying is that if one wants to suggest that if a modern day consciousness, wants to suggests he or she understands an ancient belief. He should come to terms with how terms like "good" and ,"evil" were defined in ancient times.

Take the example of the word "Satan" and its relationship to the word "Advocate".

The OP is perhaps best about the potential of Phenoms and the potential of consciously controlling them .

With all due respect I have offered something simpler.

Any thoughts?

edit on 8-11-2013 by Kashai because: Content Edit

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Think of it this way, today if you have been accused of a crime you have a Defense Attorney,while 2 thousand years ago you had a Devils Advocate.

To be clear 2000 years ago you were guilty until proven innocent, today you are innocent until proven guilty.

edit on 8-11-2013 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Based upon the Bible Jesus Christ never had legal representation.

To be clear much of what he or she had said is ill defined.

Perhaps you can make these points clear???

You can begin by explaining the term "Aeon Consciousness".

Any thoughts?

edit on 8-11-2013 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

Keep going OP. I think what you have to say is very interesting. Don't waste time on people criticizing how you type. Their not trying to understand so they can't. Don't let them derail the thread with their nitpicking and lack of understanding.

I don't use the terms you use but I was surprised to find that I understood everything you talked about despite you using words I've never heard of.

I look forward to reading more of your theory on how to read existential reality better.

Star and flag

As long as you keep posting ill keep reading and asking questions. Eventually the people who don't understand will get tired of posting

edit on 9-11-2013 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

I agree with what you said having discussions with others of like mind to broaden our perspective. I don't we should get too caught up on the meaning of certain words or rather we should broaden our definition of words. That's what I did reading the OP and then everything came together in context and I was able to fully understand him( or her ?).

For example the word symbol. Many have their own definition of what a symbol is. But i think the OP use of the word means: anything we perceive (places, people, events) is a symbol or sign. In that case we all perceive symbols.

I think it's best to not be caught up on strict definite meanings and rely more on context.

I think our current limited reality is a symbol of greater reality. Like the saying "as above so below"

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think I saw an app on the Guardian web site kind of like this. Basically it random generated a businesses mission statement using a bunch of big words signifying...
Still not sure what it signified.

But it was sounded cool as heck if you didn't try to decipher it.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali
reply to post by InTheLight

I agree with what you said having discussions with others of like mind to broaden our perspective. I don't we should get too caught up on the meaning of certain words or rather we should broaden our definition of words. That's what I did reading the OP and then everything came together in context and I was able to fully understand him( or her ?).

For example the word symbol. Many have their own definition of what a symbol is. But i think the OP use of the word means: anything we perceive (places, people, events) is a symbol or sign. In that case we all perceive symbols.

I think it's best to not be caught up on strict definite meanings and rely more on context.

I think our current limited reality is a symbol of greater reality. Like the saying "as above so below"

I actually dismissed most of his use of specific words as they came off as generalizations, except the words 'quantum', 'cohesion' 'divine' and 'God'. Actually, I'm beginning to think everyone thinks in generalizations to a certain point - perhaps that's why I chose certain words to take me on a 'quantum leap'. I zeroed in on the OP's use of the word 'quantum' in the context of his overall mindbending intent, because that was the only part of the OP's post that offered me an opportunity to muse about where our journeys, ultimate ending of our paths and cohesion may lie.
edit on 9-11-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The GUT
Wow! It must be nice to be the only modernity modality extant to ever coalesce and make crystal-clear the infinitesimal verbiage of cosmic rhetoric and fantastical self-perceived illumination and thereby & thusly collating all esoteric knowledge into the dichotomy of infinite doublespeak.

Thank you!

edit on 8-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Absolutely priceless!

In fairness to the OP though, I think he/she feels they have something important to convey, but just hasn't figured out how to communicate it to us down-vibration beings.

Oh, excuse me - something shiny just went by and I must be off...

Pffffft....

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

reply to post by The GUT

Wow, that exchange took a hard turn and went off the rails pretty quickly.

It must be something in the thread....or the water....or something...

Regardless, it's entertaining as hell.

Carry on all!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That true confidence comes from knowing the correct way, which can only be revealed to you when you embrace the Allpath by assimilating or combining the infra-fractal divergent paths into the most highest quintessential mode of perception.

Oh, is that it?

You sure its the Allpath and not the Allspark? More than meets the eye.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

1,000 faces of God

Everything is connected, even the thought constructs of words, and how they relate and play off of each other, like a fractal pattern that emerges from the same source differently as one perceives it differently, and it builds and builds...

all expressions feel like they emerge from the same thing.... except overlapping, curled up, intertwined in such intricate ways that it is very hard to tell how exactly it traces back

time seems to be the conscious limit of 'cycling' through states of energy being expressed ever so slightly different, however, time is relevant only when you are measuring two different states, and space and time are an emergent property of our universe... also its local, so the points have to be defined, because it is relational, there have to be references, no absolutes

every moment expands outward in a bubble, expanding to the past, to the future, from the present, so every moment is influenced by every other moment, there is only now, expanded for us to differentiate all there is to be had

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join