It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell: A Red Herring?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi Gut,
Nice thread as always. I always enjoy reading your threads they make me think. I don't think you are wrong actually I think you are on the mark. I remember when I was younger hearing about Roswell and thinking wow aliens crashed but now I believe other wise. My reasoning is if it were aliens I don't think they would be able to keep a lid on it even back in the late 40's.Now on the other hand I don't think it was project mogul because come on military intelligence cant tell weather balloon wreckage from alien wreckage seriously. So what are we left with. In my opinion it was a top secret missile or rocket test or a experimental aircraft that crashed and the government want to keep it a secret. Now this is when project paper clip was in full swing and a advanced rocket missile or Horton flying wing makes more sense crashing than a alien ship just my opinion.

so the red hearing for me is weather balloon wreckage/alien craft wreckage and can military intelligence tell the difference.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

"The 'governments' are in collusion with ET's?"

So I'm assuming that it is all governments? and not only the US ...

Now how does that work? All the various national governments of the world in

collusion! They barely get on together never mind playing 'happy families and

sharing ET technology.

You mention a 'cover up' and therefor there is no evidence ...How about there is no

evidence to be found for the simplest of reasons ....There is none.

This fable has gone on for 7 decades and in that time several changes of governments

and with that several changes of policies, and the discontinuance of policies

pledged by the previous governments .... So where does that leave any previous

agreements made with ET's?

How many Presidents and Prime Ministers have there been since 1947? They surely

all have had different agendas, policies and methods for governing, and possibly

not prepared to honour the previous government's pledges.

Then where were they (the ET's) accommodated? where and what did they eat?

The more people in on a conspiracy the less likely a lid can be kept on it!

It has to be wondered why the 'media' have not exposed what would be the 'coup'

of the century ... after all they weren't reluctant in 'outing' >>>

# Jack and Bobby Kennedy and the Marilyn Munroe affair

# Bill Clinton and Monica Lewenski

Just a couple of things that come to mind but there were lots and lots

of others. And then three of the most recent whistle blowers Edward Snowden,

Glenn Greenwald, and Julian Assange for all the information they have ...

What a 'coup de grace' it would have been for any one of them to divulge the whole

ET evidence ... But then maybe it's because there is none!!

Have to wonder why the US was chosen to be graced by the presence of the ET's

with their superior technology ... Yet Russia put a man in space first?

And now India (a third world nation) has sent a rocket to Mars and has nuclear

deterrents ... is that due to ET's technology or the skill of their own home grown

scientists??

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

othello
In my opinion it was a top secret missile or rocket test or a experimental aircraft that crashed and the government want to keep it a secret. Now this is when project paper clip was in full swing and a advanced rocket missile or Horton flying wing makes more sense crashing than a alien ship just my opinion.

This has kind of been my fallback position on the subject. Even after all these years, I don't think the Army would want people to know that Werner Von Braun and his gang of Nazis were secretly launching corpses from White Sands using modified V-2 rockets. Too creepy.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

If you don't mind me asking, when did you last take a really good look at the Roswell case? It's just that your information seems a bit out of date. I thought everyone knew that the weather balloon in the Ramey/Dubose photo wasn't the debris from the crash. The USAF have changed their story enough times, even Dubose said the balloon was a cover story.

Link

The newspaper article on July 8th was the military story, the newspaper articles on July 9th were what Brazel was forced to say after he had been held by the military for a day. They held him for another three days after that, why? Because he found a balloon?

The question isn't how many of them are first hand witnesses, it's who is telling the truth?

How many of you have children? Would you wake up your 11 year old son in the middle of the night to show him a balloon, sticks and tin foil? I wouldn't.

I think it's a real shame that members here can't discuss this without judging each other as deluded or gullible because we all have our own opinions. It doesn't matter who is right, the only thing that's important is getting to the truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by othello

Othello's logic is sound. The US was indeed testing German V2 rockets at the time, Top Secret projects too.
Indeed they were trying to attain low Earth Orbit, this article shows a picture of Earth from space in Oct 1946.

www.airspacemag.com...

It is Not impossible to assume that one could have crashed after launch, considering they were all launched from White Sands, New Mexico.

The problem and continued confusion, is that at the 50 anniversary of Roswell, in a 1997 Press Conference, the USAF came out and said it WAS a weather balloon that crashed and thats that. Then when challenged, they had another press conference a few weeks/months later and changed the story and said it was Project Mogul and thats that....then when challenged again, they had Another press conference and said it was crash dummies dropped from balloons in 1954????? and thats the end of that, thankyou.
No. Im Not making this up, this is what actually happened in 1997 (tho my description are as per my memories of the events 16 years ago...the specific details of exact dates etc would be on the net somewhere).

This is why people are suspicious.....IF it Was secret rocket launches, why not Just Say That...we were WELL aware of the rocket history....Flying to the Moon was history by then!!

Thus, the USAF itself "Officially" has'nt got a clue OR, more likely, wont divulge the truth, so came up with cockamamey stories that has only added more to the mystery.

UNLESS, as the psycho ops people tell us......that is what they Want you to think. ha ha.
(That it was Aliens, but Not really Aliens blah blah)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join