It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'American taxpayers financing heavily-armed gangs of rapists in police costume'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
As a 3rd recent NM victim tells her story of being arrested and finger-probed in the vagina & anus by agents then again even more invasively by doctors, evidence amounts to and adds to a bigger-picture systematic problem of feds & their agents conspiring a system of increasing exerting brutal force and gaining pleasure by literally violating civilians across the board.

A dog alerted to the woman, and federal agents stripped searched her at the facility, asked her to undress, to spread her genitalia and to cough. Female agents also allegedly pressed their fingers into her vagina looking for drugs.
The woman claims they didn't discover anything during the on-site strip search, so they took her to University Medical Center of El Paso.
"First, medical staff observed her making a bowl movement and no drugs were found at that point," Schaur Ives said. "They then took an X-ray, but it did not reveal any contraband. They then did a cavity search and they probed her vagina and her anus, they described in the medical records as bi-manual--two handed. Finally, they did a cat scan. Again, they found nothing."
The ACLU claims the federal agents never secured a search warrant before probing or touching the woman.
"And her medical records indicate that she refused consent..."

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
A bimanual exam is two fingered, not 'two hands'.

And the CT scan means radiation exposure.

She's going to get a very nice $ payoff from this, once it works its way through the courts, paid for by all us taxpayers, not the rapists themselves.

Has the Drug War gotten ridiculous enough yet? I mean, how much contraband can somebody possibly be carrying internally, and who cares?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Despite being the OP, i myself can't tell if the victim is undocumented and thus 'free game' to the feds; I mean in their eyes they probably got tired of border kill and figure might as well 'play' with them and have some fun before they're killed during the entry attempt or arrested and deported later on.

In the latter case, or any case, if the the victim is undocumented, are they likely to get a decent settlement through the courts/lawyers anyhoo?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Well, I'd say we know where former employees of gitmo wind up
when they return to civilian life.

and who's hiring them...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Didnt Holder say that they were going to lighten up on drug offenders?
If this is being light, I hate to see what happens if they decide to thighten up the effort. This is beyond out of controll

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It sounds to me like they need to be barred from ever using dogs to justify invasive searching of people.

I don't get this anyway. If the drugs are INSIDE you, are they actually suggesting the dog's scent is *SO* powerful, it can now smell through skin, fat, muscle, tissue, organs (a couple of them) and what is already in the digestive tract ....so hit on this???? I'm sorry, I flat out don't buy it. Period.

Sounds like an excuse to run riot over citizens to me. To an extreme, at that.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JHumm

"Didnt Holder say that they were going to lighten up on drug offenders?
If this is being light, I hate to see what happens if they decide to thighten up the effort. This is beyond out of controll"

Instead of shooting you in the face they stick their fingers up your butt. Holder always tells the truth

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I once had a friend have his car stripped down and some damage done during a "search" caused by a positive from the dog. friend restores classic cars as a hobby, and was working on a lowered impala at the time, I guess he fit a profile...

Nothing was found, the stop? Didn't use his blinker while merging.

The cop asked if it was okay to search the vehicle, he said no as there was no reason to.

Sure enough, on the curb in cuffs while waiting for the dog, dog supposedly alerted on the trunk, so guess it meant they had to tear up his upholstery looking for nothing...

Let go without so much as an apology.

It seems the bounds of "probable cause" has become very tenuous in America these days, even so far as getting a free Pap and Prostate exam respectively...

new topics

top topics

join