It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mosque and a new Temple side by side on "Temple Mount" - key to Mideast peace

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

The Arab Mosque is very new in terms of age in Israel. Had the Jews not been overran in war and had the original Temple not been destroyed, the Arabs would not have that POS Mosque on Israeli sovereign land at all.

Israel has only been around since 1947 the Mosque is far older. And it's Palestinian land not Israeli.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

There is a serious problem with the Islamic societies which 'liberal' Westerners do not understand - Islamic societies are inward-looking and closed.

Unfortunately Jewish society is also inward looking and closed.

So the clash between Jews and Islam is very hard to avoid. This problem won't be solved by a mosque.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This idea, although noble, it has about an iceberg's chance in hell of reaching fruition. We know that both sides have an all or nothing approach to everything regarding Middle Eastern affairs. The Dome of the Rock and the Temple Mount is considered paramount for both Muslims and Jews. I don't see a compromise like this ever happening. At least not in my lifetime. Both sides can barely look at one another. What makes anyone think that they would be able to worship side by side in their respective religious rites, and in peace? I am sorry to say, but this idea happens to be a brick wall.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

The wailing wall is the remnant of what was once king herods
temple. One would think that resurrecting that temple
would make a lot of christian male babies very nervous.
And I wouldn't blame them for feeling so.
. . . thus be very wary of the rising of the anti christ.

The dome has actually been bitter/sweet
compared to king herods time.
Hope we never see the rise of the anti christ again.

By the way,
It's bad enough that so many
condominiums are being built over top, changing the
historical land into something unrecognizable.
Designated historical sites need to be protected.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Absolutely not. The Tabernacle cannot share space with a structure dedicated as a pagan sabean arab house of worship.
edit on 19-11-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

No, the wailing wall was a wall built by the romans when they tried to rebuild the Temple around 363 A.D. and later fortified by the Crusaders.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

buster2010
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

The Arab Mosque is very new in terms of age in Israel. Had the Jews not been overran in war and had the original Temple not been destroyed, the Arabs would not have that POS Mosque on Israeli sovereign land at all.

Israel has only been around since 1947 the Mosque is far older. And it's Palestinian land not Israeli.

I think you'll find that in the history books, Israel was there 2000 years ago, until Hadrian Caesar renamed it Syriac Palestina.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join