It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Obamah Really Apologize With Any Credibility?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

The ONLY people whom will give this anti american wanna be dictator ANY credibility should have their head examined by a team of tsa agents. I am one whom saw his BS when he was a "present only" junior senator. way too many red flags raised...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

crankyoldman
Why does anyone blame this guy for anything at all? The law is thousands of pages blah blah blah, did he read it? NO, NO ONE DID. Did he write it? Hell no, lobbyist did. He was handed speeches from staff who didn't read it either, and spoke just like he is supposed to: look left, look right, look left-up, look left-down, look left, look right. It all went according to plan, why is he responsible?

The shame here is the populace never looks toward the real creators of the who scheme. They attack the messenger as if that makes a difference. Between golf outings, fund raising, hangin with Jay Z you think this guy has time to: read the millions of words of the laws he signs, run the military like a tight ship, meet with global leaders on spying, hire judges, appoint czars? Seriously, are there people that think this guy is a one man wrecking crew?

He's a messenger. Attacking him doesn't make a difference, that's why he is out front on things, so the cowards can hide behind him.

Excuse me....he's more than a mere messenger. He's the elected PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

And he's the COMMANDER AND CHIEF OF OUR ARMED FORCES!

Seeing as he wanted those jobs, and fought tooth and nail for them....he OWES it to WE THE PEOPLE , to be accountable to us.

You are just plain silly in your arguments....

Des

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I don't know, would you believe a pedophile if they said they would never touch a child again ?

Some people just can't help them selves.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

How do you figure he is the "messenger" he is the creator.

Granted he was installed and has no where near the intellect to have had a hand in writing this mess but he is the POTUS and has the last word in the beginning and the end.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"Can Obama really apologize with any credibility? "

Only to blind supporters who apparently fully support the corruption.

Obama's "Tear Jerking" apology is clear evidence that he and his policies are toxic waste.

Most people understand the trick.

The hoodwinking and lying will continue.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No. He can't apologize with any credibility. He can't even SPEAK with any credibility

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Battleline

How do you figure he is the "messenger" he is the creator.

Granted he was installed and has no where near the intellect to have had a hand in writing this mess but he is the POTUS and has the last word in the beginning and the end.

That is exactly what I said in my post. He's not the messenger...he's the creator and implementer. I think you misread my post.

Des

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The middle class must be forced off their private policies in order to make AHCA work. There is no other place to get the large payer pool that they will need to make this work.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The way you say it, it makes sense, I knew that all these policy drops had an intention, no only force people into the exchange but also raise their policies, at the same time you are right this will ensure that the pool will grow, after all the bulk of the sign ins in the first two weeks were for Medicaid, the group that the ACA needs in order to work is within the productive working population that already had insurance as the poor an needy were never able to afford but still will not be able to afford and be forced into medicaid.

More and more the reality of the scam of the ACA becomes obvious.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

My bad, I read your response to "crankyoldman" and replied to that instead of going to the original post by crankyoldman. I am very sorry for the mistake, I totally agree with you, that's why I posted. I could not believe someone was excusing the POTUS as nothing more then a messenger.

Again, my bad.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Logarock
Can Obama really apologize with any credibility?

In many cases, affected policyholders are being squeezed. They either don't qualify for subsidies to lower the cost of new premiums or they may have to pay more in the health care exchange marketplace.

This is always the case with government programs. They knew this going in. So what does an apology mean now? Its simply coloring the thing with crocodile tears. Those being squeezed are being squeezed to pay the subsides of others that they themselves don't qualify for. Thus they are being squeezed out of their private policies, by design, and so being "forced" into the government insurance programs at a higher cost.

And yet Obama referred to private policy holders as persons being "forced" into these private policies. I ask were any of you forced into any sort of private policy? This is simply another lie to cover a lie.

"Most of the folks who ... got these cancellation letters, they'll be able to get better care at the same cost or cheaper in these new marketplaces," Obama said, also noting that "we have to make sure" people do not feel as if they've been betrayed by an effort carried out with their best interests in mind.

But this is not what is being reported. Folks are reporting higher costs at the government exchanges. And if one could get coverage at the same price it just shows that they were forced off their private plans to subsidize the government program. So its really not in my best interest but the interest of the subsides. Another lie. Folks are simply being "squeezed" of the free market to make the government market work.

And the use of this word "squeezed" sounds like street slang gangster movie stuff.

Obamacare depends on younger, healthier Americans to buy into the program and pay premiums to offset costs for covering older people who need more health care. Those without insurance who do not sign up for a plan face a fine.

Don't buy into this. The AHCA is going to rely on "squeezing" folks paying for private insurance off those policies and "forcing" them onto the government rolls. Those paying fines will watch them rise higher and higher over the years as well as those paying for the coverage out right.

Anyway nothing is resolved with this "apologizing". Simply more bs to cover old bs.

CNN

Can a Leopard CHANGE it's Spots ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join