It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HPV Vaccination Caused Sterility?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Gee how generous of you. I don't need you to give me credit for anything. I am confident in my research skills and reading ability. But thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Huh? That stranger is a doctor. Vaccines have saved millions of lives. I remember children with polio who were forced into a wheelchair while still a child. You don't see polio these days. Smallpox was a horrid disease which when it didn't kill left the survivor with a lifetime of scars. You don't see smallpox these days. Many diseases will be eradicated from the earth if we can halt the,spread through vaccinations. And yes I also would not let a stranger stick me Damage caused by vaccines does not outweigh the benefits of said vaccines and the proportion is small or the program would have been stopped..
smallpox was prevented by contracting cowpox,no needle needed. My family has never had needle vacinations ever. Not since a cousin had a really bad t.b vaccine reaction. You can trust who you like but finding hardly any statistics of how many become ill from vaccines then i will continue to avoid.

So you trust doctors that get bonus per prescription? Or is it the nazi doctors or the ones at guantamno you trust?

edit on 8-11-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: added oppinion

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Then what is this about. One of a few official documents that address this issue. www.population-security.org...

They are trying to stem population growth but people are living longer. It makes it look like it is not working but it is.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

The issue is are the hpv vaccinated less likely as a group to be infertile, as two individuals in hundreds of thousands tell you nothing at all.

Sisters having early menopause sounds like genetic causes to me. If unrelated individuals were suddenly ending up with early menopause, well it could be anything really. I shouldn't think this one is going to go anywhere.

As to overpopulation, well western govts are allowing mass immigration to try and sort the issue of the aging population as Europeans have a negative growth anyway. They'd actually like us to have more kids. I can't see a deliberate policy of sterilization working for anyone except the poor in the poorest countries.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

rickymouse
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I've researched the government reducing population stuff pretty much. It is real, treaties to reduce populations of many countries were signed a while back. Birth control is not reducing the population fast enough to meet the quota from what I have read. It is not genocide, there is no discrimination involved. There is no genetic targeting. It is perfectly legal everywhere for governments to reduce their populations if the reason is acceptable.

There is ample evidence of foul play in vaccines used for sterility in other nations populations and it does not seem impossible that it would not be implemented here. There was a push for tetanus vaccines for girls aged 15-45. This article says some interesting stuff on this issue of vaccines and sterility:

This Shot Changed One Girl’s Life Forever

In 2012, the British Medical Journal published a paper by Dr. Deidrie Little titled Premature Ovarian Failure 3 Years After Menarche in a 16 Year-Old Girl Following Human Papillomavirus Vaccination, in which Dr. Little detailed the case of a sixteen year-old girl suffering from premature menopause after receiving the HPV vaccine Gardasil. The summary of the paper states:

“Premature ovarian failure in a well adolescent is a rare event. Its occurrence raises important questions about causation, which may signal other systemic concerns. This patient presented with amenorrhoea after identifying a change from her regular cycle to irregular and scant periods following vaccinations against human papillomavirus. She declined the oral contraceptives initially prescribed for amenorrhoea. The diagnostic tasks were to determine the reason for her secondary amenorrhoea and then to investigate for possible causes of the premature ovarian failure identified.

Thousands of Women Are Now Infertile Because of Vaccines

I found a total of 56 research papers listed on PubMed relating to contraceptive vaccines, dating as far back as 1977. No doubt a researcher entering a range of different search terms could come up with many more. [4]

This led me to question whether or not vaccines were being manufactured deliberately to cause infertility. One paper in particular, published in 1989, written by G.P. Talwar and R. Raghupathy titled Anti-Fertility Vaccines appears to suggest that they are. The authors stated:

“Vaccines are under development for the control of fertility in males and females. This review discusses developments in anti-fertility vaccines at the National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi, India.

A single injection procedure for the sterilization or castration of male animals depending on the site at which the injection is given, has passed through field testing and is expected to be on the market in the near future.” [5]

Why Weren’t Men or Boys Given This “Tetanus” Vaccine?

In 1994, the World Health Organization gave many women in developing countries aged between 15 and 45 a tetanus vaccine containing a birth control drug.

An organization known as The Comite became suspicious of the protocols surrounding the vaccines and obtained several vials for testing. It was discovered that some of the vials contained human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), a naturally occurring hormone essential for maintaining a pregnancy.

However, when combined with a tetanus toxoid carrier, this vaccine essentially causes a woman’s body to produce antibodies against pregnancy, forcing her body to abort her unborn baby. The ThinkTwice Global Vaccine Institute, reporting on the story, stated:

“In nature the hCG hormone alerts the woman’s body that she is pregnant and causes the release of other hormones to prepare the uterine lining for the implantation of the fertilized egg. The rapid rise in hCG levels after conception makes it an excellent marker for confirmation of pregnancy: when a woman takes a pregnancy test she is not tested for the pregnancy itself, but for the elevated presence of hCG.

However, when introduced into the body coupled with a tetanus toxoid carrier, antibodies will be formed not only against tetanus but also against hCG. In this case the body fails to recognize hCG as a friend and will produce anti-hCG antibodies. The antibodies will attack subsequent pregnancies by killing the hCG which naturally sustains a pregnancy; when a woman has sufficient anti-hCG antibodies in her system, she is rendered incapable of maintaining a pregnancy.” [6]

Curiously, no men, boys or babies were vaccinated during the program. The only people vaccinated with this particular vaccine were women aged between 15 and 45. Was it a coincidence that these vaccines were only given to women of childbearing age? After all, anyone can contract tetanus, can’t they?

Source
edit on 8-11-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

There is no doubt in my mind that there is in the minds of some high ranking individuals a plan to reduce population growth for the good of the people. Or should I say survivors. It is easier to put something in our food to make it harder for a girl to conceive than to deal with the controversy of abortion. It is better to convince people that birth control is wise and important over a couple generations than to deal with abortion. It is better to make people fear something so they want a vaccine where a side effect can cause a person to not be able to conceive.

Even my information about beef cartilage in soups can shrinktumors, it is also possibly capable of causing a baby to abort. If it slows blood vessel growth it also will slow the proper blood vessel growth in babies. I try to mention that it slows healing but forget to tell people that the babies developement may possibly be effected. The same with strawberries when a mother is pregnant, they can possibly cause problems if overconsumed.

Eating soup made with soup bones in moderation will probably not effect a pregnant woman's baby, a bowl every couple of weeks will not hurt. If it was done regularly it may cause some unknown problems. Then again, this chemical can be denatured if the bones are baked before being put in the soup if someone is worried.

People would never think twice about a miscarriage being caused by foods. People who have a miscarriage usually blame themselves for doing something stupid or their parents start a fussing saying I told you so so they never even fathom that food chemistry can play a part in loosing a baby.

I know a way to reduce fertility in men and woman that does not have many side effects. In fact the person feels better. It causes the body to reabsorb the sperm cells and egg cells nutrients. I'm not saying too much about this because it could cause all the eggs in a woman to be canibalized. I do not know all the side effects of taking too much of this mineral.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Not completely true. Women are born with millions of egg follicles, by puberty they have substantially less, and then each month after puberty one develops into an ovum (each period a woman loses hundreds of follicles as one matures) . The women could stop producing fertile eggs as in the egg follicles they have stop maturing. I'm sure that is what is meant.

As for the article.. my guess is its genetic. It would be more curious if the women wereny sisters.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It would be interesting to find out how many young women suffered infertility or pre-mature menopause after taking the drug. I am sure the CDC has some historical statistics regarding such illnesses which might provide some form of comparison.

I have read about the 16 year old in the UK and these sisters. Looking further Japan banned it due to amongst other adverse effects, infertility.

From what I was able to gather from my research, the drug was never evaluated for it's effects on fertility or as a carcinogen. I added that carcinogen info because during my studies I also found some reports of young women developing cervical cancer within a year after obtaining the vaccine.

Granted no matter how safe a drug might be for the majority of patients, there will always be some who's body chemistry is incompatible with it.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Pixiefyre
It would be interesting to find out how many young women suffered infertility or pre-mature menopause after taking the drug. I am sure the CDC has some historical statistics regarding such illnesses which might provide some form of comparison.

I have read about the 16 year old in the UK and these sisters. Looking further Japan banned it due to amongst other adverse effects, infertility.

From what I was able to gather from my research, the drug was never evaluated for it's effects on fertility or as a carcinogen. I added that carcinogen info because during my studies I also found some reports of young women developing cervical cancer within a year after obtaining the vaccine.

Granted no matter how safe a drug might be for the majority of patients, there will always be some who's body chemistry is incompatible with it.

25000 girls were tested during the trials of Gardasil with ALL effects noted.
Whilst there was no specific tests per se on whether it was a carcinogen (why should they test specifically for that anyway when there are no carcinogenic ingredients in it anyway?).
Were any of the reports of women developing cancer after the vax supported by robust evidence or like all I've seen, just stories?

This case just cements what I've known for a very long time...the anti-vax movement is specifically designed to glean money from compensation funds and is driven by the litigation lawyers.

They are obviously striving for a big payout here as they're flying in a professional anti-vaxxer as a "witness" namely a certain Dr Yehuda Shoenfeld who has invented a syndrome called ASIA which is so vague that almost any immune abnormality can be so classified, as long as somewhere, somehow, the patient had exposure to an adjuvant of any kind whatsoever (did they cut themselves on some aluminium, eat some tuna which contains mercury or what?).
So
This completely fabricated-for-compensation syndrome uses very dubious "clinical criteria" to decide whether you have it or not. In fact it's so non-specific that you can say pretty much every auto-immune disease or response falls within it's guidelines.

Hopefully rationality and science will prevail but after seeing how weak some of the cases were who've been awarded compensation I don't hold out much hope.
Certainly one thing's for sure, don't mix law with medicine.
They really don't mix.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Have you had your 3 doses of the Gardasil HPV vaccine? I sure hope so.

It was a whistleblower at Gardasil that said this vaccine is not safe.

How many young girls have to die due to a needlestick? How many are OK with you?

This "vaccine" is only supposed to keep you from getting a few of the hundreds of gential warts (which are viral, not bacterial) which means it is completely worthless, as viruses change - even faster than a bacteria changes.

Go back and read the pharmaceutical pamphlet that comes with every "vaccine". You're stupid. And I hope you have all of your "mandated vaccines".

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Happy1

Have you had your 3 doses of the Gardasil HPV vaccine? I sure hope so.

It was a whistleblower at Gardasil that said this vaccine is not safe.

How many young girls have to die due to a needlestick? How many are OK with you?

This "vaccine" is only supposed to keep you from getting a few of the hundreds of gential warts (which are viral, not bacterial) which means it is completely worthless, as viruses change - even faster than a bacteria changes.

Go back and read the pharmaceutical pamphlet that comes with every "vaccine". You're stupid. And I hope you have all of your "mandated vaccines".

Was the "whistleblower's" name Diane Harper by any chance?
The Diane Harper touted by anti-vax sites as "the lead researcher into Gardasil" even though she wasn't the lead researcher, just one of the team? (Since when do anti-vax sites bother about facts anyway...?)
If so, she never said it was dangerous, she just disagreed with the Merck marketing tactics.

Can you provide evidence of any girls dying because of the vaccination?
Not just testimonial type studies but irrefutable evidence?
You can't? Didn't think you'd be able to as there is none as no girls have died because of the vaccine.

This part highlights just how little you actually understand about vaccination and immunology.
"This "vaccine" is only supposed to keep you from getting a few of the hundreds of gential warts (which are viral, not bacterial) which means it is completely worthless, as viruses change - even faster than a bacteria changes.
I really don't know where to start on this as it's wrong at a fractal level, the further you look into this paragraph the more wrong it becomes.
Even though the vaccine doesn't protect against every type of HPV, it protects against the ones which are the most harmful (I think that's what you were sort of getting at, am I correct?).
The part about being viral not bacteria is completely meaningless, vaccines protect against viruses not bacteria, antibiotics fight bacteria.
I would also guess that you probably haven't read the insert on the vaccine and if you have, it was just words to you, there was actually no comprehension whatsoever.

Irrespective of that it seems quite ironic you calling someone stupid after posting such ill-informed nonsense.
Congratulations on being so ignorant you don't know that you're being so ignorant.
edit on 10/11/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Apologies, double post. Please delete.
edit on 10/11/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join