It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream...of a fireball streaking across the sky heading west from the UK towards USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Ok, so I had a REALLY vivid dream last night, so much so that when I woke up this morning I actually thought it really took place yesterday!

Let me 1st say that I am not making any prediction or prophecy, for me it was just a dream BUT it was one worth sharing "just in case".

Let me also say that the fireball missed the earth so no end of the world stuff here so please don't panic if you are that way inclined.

As most dreams, my memory of it begins at random it seems at the very point the event takes place.
I live in North Wales (UK) and it was a clear blue sky day. I am at home when suddenly the room starts to get brighter really quickly (despite it being a clear sunny day) I rush to the window just in time to see a fireball streak across the sky in a westerly direction followed immediately by a large noise (like the noisiest aircraft in history had just flown over my head), it was very much like the Chelyabinsk event back in Feb and was most likely the memory that created this dream in my opinion.
In my dream I actually call out to the others in the house saying OMG that's going to make impact, it's to big, it won't break up.
My dream then seems to skip to me (or at least this is the next part I recall) watching the news about it. They show a computer generated video graphic of the event in which it shows the meteor heading towards Earth and that they originally thought it was going to miss by some distance. However the meteor made a close approach with another object 1st (I think the moon but cannot remember) which changed it's trajectory just enough for it to skim the upper atmosphere of Earth unexpectedly at what they said on the news was 17miles above the earth (weird that my dream picked a specific distance). Has this distance been mentioned before with other meteors?

Anyway the fireball continued westerly across the atlantic then across the USA (East to West) before leaving the atmosphere back into space. Another interesting note about this dream was that the meteor was not a typical roundish shaped one but distinctly tubular (but not hollow) shaped. Are there any meteors or asteroids shaped like this?

Anyway that was it, dream over, I don't remember any other details, it was just one of those dreams that when you wake up, you actually have to figure out if it actually really happened as it felt so real.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

edit on 8-11-2013 by Odyssevs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Its just an intercontinental ballistic missile to Washington, dont worry about it.

The UK thought they would fix your politics issues.

edit on 8-11-2013 by Biigs because: I made that up, not serious in the slightest!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Dont worry its just `swamp gas`

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

Am far from an expert on such . . .

however, my subjective impression from misc. mushed-together dreams I've read over the last 40+ years indicates to me

that your dream

IS above average in potential import.

It SEEMS to me that there's just too many 'interesting specifics' in your dream to ignore it entirely.

The 17 miles item is just one such.

The news graphic is another.

I don't see THOSE specifics as coming from WITHIN your noggin and history of news-watching.

So, where would that info come from and with what sort of reliability? I have no reliable clue.

Time will tell.

However, I do believe that this END TIMES ERA WILL SEE

many dramatic meteor events . . . many more than average for the last many thousands of years.

The Biblical prediction of "signs in the heavens" is the clue that comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Sounds like a crazy dream OP !

I had a dream. Crazy dream.
Anything I wanted to know, any place I needed to go

Hear my song. People won't you listen now? Sing along.
You don't know what you're missing now.
Any little song that you know
Everything that's small has to grow.
And it has to grow!

California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain
Honolulu Starbright - the song remains the same.

Sing out Hare Hare, dance the Hoochie Koo.
City lights are oh so bright, as we go sliding... sliding... sliding through.

From England with love right ?
edit on 8-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I have had dreams of this event since I was a child. They were all so vivid, even to the point of changing the global climate as a result of so many of the falling.

I still sometimes have the dream, but now, I just apply it to personal situations as a representation of change in my life or something like that.

Each person may interpret the "same" dream as having a different meaning, so what it means to me may be totally different to you.

Either way, let me tell you this, by no means worry about it. It's very easy to become Chicken Little, and know that if it's going to happen, it will, and if not, then not.

Don't set yourself up to worry about those things we can not change. Sometimes a dream is just a dream.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Smoke less, don't eat cheese when you get the munchies at night and try to relax.

When you read all of the crap people post in this forum, your subconscious needs time to process it and most of that happens at night!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Divine Strake
I have had dreams of this event since I was a child. They were all so vivid, even to the point of changing the global climate as a result of so many of the falling.

I still sometimes have the dream, but now, I just apply it to personal situations as a representation of change in my life or something like that.

Each person may interpret the "same" dream as having a different meaning, so what it means to me may be totally different to you.

Either way, let me tell you this, by no means worry about it. It's very easy to become Chicken Little, and know that if it's going to happen, it will, and if not, then not.

Don't set yourself up to worry about those things we can not change. Sometimes a dream is just a dream.

I am not worried, in fact I mention in my thread I think of it as just a dream and tell others not to worry.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

welshreduk

Let me 1st say that I am not making any prediction or prophecy, for me it was just a dream BUT it was one worth sharing "just in case".

This morning I had to ask my sandwich man if i owed him any money, because last night I had a dream that he sent me an invoice to my house with how much I owed, and how he will be taking things from my house if I don't pay the price of the sausage. Thank god it was a dream, I had no money on me.

True story.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

good on you for sharing. S & F

Vivid dreams are incredible especially if they are in colour. There is quite a lot of meteor activity at the moment and I also read, maybe on the front page of ATS, there is a thread about solar flares.

I wouldn't right this off if I were you. Just be mindful of it. The reason I say and believe that is when the mudslide happened in Aberfan, Wales. Doctors there, reported an increase in the amount of People that were going to them because they were dreaming they were being suffocated to death. Soon after, the mud slide happened and many children died in the town.

Afterwards, People that had been dreaming about this (premonitions) wished they had listened and given the dream much more thought. It may have prevented the deaths if someone had actually taken some time to reflect on it and consider the possible meanings.
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join