It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eternal life, so we die and then we live again...I am starting to believe it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
ok how many of us remember dead celebrities and later on, they are up and around again? = lots of People.

How many People are noticing shifts in time/consciousness/glitches etc? = lots of People.

I saw a guy dead in his car and about a week later he walked past me! = truth.

In the Bible it states when Christ spoke to his Mother, she did not recognise him by appearance but when he spoke, she knew who it was, but sure enough he was up walking around again and then he said something like, "oh don't touch me, I have not ascended" = could be ascension into another time reality.

If we have eternal life and die, we might die in one time reality but live again in another?

Now also, Cain bashed Abel's head with a rock and he died and the poor mug was cursed/sentenced to wander the earth forever... (doesn't seem fair does it) eternal life = eternal curse. Maybe his physical appearance was such that the scar of the score remained with him each time? (EDIT) * ANYONE WHO KILLED CAIN WAS TO BE KILLED 7 TIMES OVER.

What if there are People who actually know that eternal life does exist and we don't die and they can exploit it? Those People have the power over us.

What if there are People who think nothing of a person's life and kill for entertainment and fun? Now in the Bible it also states that in the beginning, the Serpent says to the woman, "oh no, you won't die, your eyes shall be opened and you shall be like gods, knowing good and evil"...

What if because there is no death, People then become crazy and insane and kill, abuse others because they can...and then those that have seen this cruel reality, then decide just to exist with their eyes wide open and brain dead?

What is the alternative? Living again only to be killed or murdered by those that are insane and laugh at other's suffering?

edit on 8/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: EDIT TO FIX ERROR. THX

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

oh and afterthought, what if someone had touched Christ and prevented him from ascending? Perhaps he would remain in the same time reality ?? And then others that saw him die would be like...yeah, open slather, lets keep killing this person and then that person is up walking around again later!!

terrible really. If this is true and People have become so cruel to laugh at another's death and see it as a form of entertainment etc... it would be a sad sorry state of the world we live in.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Cain was supposed to die 666 times??? Where in the world did that come from???

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

I am sure I read it in Genesis and worse for Lamech, he was cursed or given a score of 777 times. I will try to find it.

www.biblica.com...
(oh maybe the Minister said that to us when I went to Church)

I was wrong about that (ooops) Cain was cursed to wander the earth and anyone that killed him would be killed 7 times over.

www.biblestudytools.com...
77 times for Lamech.

I am going to edit my error. Thx

Oh but scripture still states a score of death... how many times the same person can be killed!

edit on 8/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: thank you

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Sure. I was just curious as I'd never heard that one before.

Tell your pastor to quit lying to people too. You can tell him I said that if you like.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

oh lol I don't go to church anymore. I only went when I was a child... Sunday School.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Tell the church to quit serving kool aid? Or tell the people to quit drinking it? Which strikes you as the more likely successful path?
edit on 8-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Ever play a game where PVP was involved? How about any game where there is a clear cut winner or loser? What about those who find ways to hack the system for an unfair advantage...to me it sounds very much like what you described. Why do we come back even though you just got your #$%! handed to you? You keep going back to test yourself, and of course, to put that other SOB in thier place. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

In Minecraft you get to respawn, but without your pork chops or pickaxes.

Why then do we have to run so fast back to where we were killed, because in 5 minutes they disappear?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Minecraft is a PVP game? I honestly don't know, but I have a feeling it doesn't fit the model I used.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

QuietSpeech
reply to post by WarminIndy

Minecraft is a PVP game? I honestly don't know, but I have a feeling it doesn't fit the model I used.

It is kind of when you play on multiplayer servers. They do have a game called Minecraft Hunger Games. So it is kind of PvP.

top topics

join