It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a CRAZY theory about GPS. (if you think it's just for global positioning, think again!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Interesting video.
And just to think of all the blimps they have all over the US are probably using this already.Google cars were using it as far back as 2005. Just think what will happen with Google Glasses and Super WiFi. Private Security Contractors able to have read outs on there glasses of all the RFID tech already in your credit cards IDs in your wallets. Not to mention facial recognition and cell phone data grabbed. They will know all about you just glancing at you.

edit on 15-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

spartacus699

How do you know your cat is your real cat? Your dog is your real dog? or bird is the real bird? It could be an andriod clone that is there to watch you and record what you're doing, and just pretending to be your pet.

I'm not even sure that you are the real spartacus - i mean, i saw him in a movie from the sixties or something and he must have been about 35 then.
But you said in numerous threads that you are 38 :/ and this is like about 50 years later - you should be something like 90 years old dude!
And then there are two different Spartaci in that show on cable with Xena and Darken Rall in it - the one with all the boobies and gaying each other up and stuff.
And what about all those folk standing up and saying that they are you????
Something's seriously wrong... and it aint GPS

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

skalla

spartacus699

How do you know your cat is your real cat? Your dog is your real dog? or bird is the real bird? It could be an andriod clone that is there to watch you and record what you're doing, and just pretending to be your pet.

I'm not even sure that you are the real spartacus - i mean, i saw him in a movie from the sixties or something and he must have been about 35 then.
But you said in numerous threads that you are 38 :/ and this is like about 50 years later - you should be something like 90 years old dude!
And then there are two different Spartaci in that show on cable with Xena and Darken Rall in it - the one with all the boobies and gaying each other up and stuff.
And what about all those folk standing up and saying that they are you????
Something's seriously wrong... and it aint GPS

I feel like an old man when I go to the gym and it's like all teens and 20's. ahhhh But I've had a good life so whatever. Like 25-35 I lived like a rock star! it was fun. But now I'm down and out. But hopefully on the come back trail. I hope. I need another drink
edit on 16-11-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The "maps" function on your iPhone can nail down not only which house you are in, but which room you are in in the house within 5-10 feet.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I'm pretty sure that you'll come back

I'm 39 and enjoyed some purdy comprehensive "rock n roll" lifestyle myself for a good ten years or so. Well, reggae and rave to be precise but the effect is the same! I never stopped, just scaled down, and the breaks got longer the older i got and the more i needed to act responsibly.
But the aches and pains get worse, meh.
I'm rambling, tata for now

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join