It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a CRAZY theory about GPS. (if you think it's just for global positioning, think again!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Santa Clause has been doing it forever.
"He sees you when you're sleeping, He knows when you're awake"

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

spartacus699
reply to post by AthlonSavage

That's only the tech we're aware of. The tech we're not aware of is already tracking everything!

Correct! Because if we can conceive of it, they have already done it! I mean, come on, we know that we already have a death star roaming the universe destroying planets! Oh oh and we have the ability to Shrink people, cause obviously Honey I shrunk the kids has already thought of that! Oh and what about transporter! Obviously TPTB have those too! duh...

This is the problem with making blanket statements like you did. The tech we are not aware of encompasses anything and everything. Please stop using this as the basis for theories.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

The spy satellites back in the 60's could photograph a baseball from orbit and you could count the stitches. Now 40 years later plus, don't you think they could do better than that? The tech they have now makes that look like the stone age and that is just with the things they let the public know about.

As for quantum computers, one of the alphabet agencies just had one delivered to them. Nothing was said of its capabilities but it probably makes us with our computers something a kin to Fred and Barney using a stone hammer a chisel and a rock.

If we really knew their full abilities we would probability pass out from shock.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Google Earth is fun. After that, you diverge into a paranoid fantasy. Maybe it's for fun too? I don't know.

GPS is an encrypted timing system originally designed for global navigation solely by the US military. Radiation detectors are piggybacked. It's about the size of a refrigerator and the radio transmitters are only 40W.

So in the 80's some smart people cracked the encrypted signal and figured out how to use the timing signals for civilian stuff. The cracked signal wasn't the most accurate one anyway, so the DoD looked the other way. Now GPS is vital to the world economy and it's definitely vital to my personal economy.

Anyway, there is such a gap in your understanding of the technology it's not worth explaining. Lot's of stuff out there to read.

Switch to a crazy theory that's harder to disprove, like chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hmmm...paranoid much? Do you really think TPTB care that much about you or me or anyone on this site to waste the money to see us at work or at home typing away?

Do you know how many man hours that would take to accomplish and just what type of resolution the cameras would have to achieve, the sheer number of cameras that would be needed to globally map and re-position real time in order to see the letters on a keyboard?

I am sure there are plenty of spy satellites up there, but they are spying on those that actually have a bearing on what happens in the world....not the McDonald's fry cook that heads home to play Xbox every night after work....

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
GPS itself is a receive only technology.

I can walk around all day with my Garmin e-Trek, or build something with an Arduino, and no one other than I will know I'm doing it.

So what is it really all about?

It's about somewhat intelligent yet ignorant people trying to scare those even of lesser intelligence into believing lies so that the less intelligent can be controlled by the moderately more intelligent.

And when that happens, the extremely intelligent will own everyone because none of the lesser intelligent were smart enough to realize the truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm sure that they have real world and real time location technology and that 1984 was yesterday.

I know that Dr. Steven Greer is controversial and 'out there' - but in his book 'Forbidden Knowledge' he describes this exact scenario.

And my 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid (just got 50mpg on a 1200 mile road trip) can be turned off whenever they want - this is from an automobile dealer friend of ours.

*side bar - could this be why lead paint was demonized - even superman cannot see through lead.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

pstrron
The spy satellites back in the 60's could photograph a baseball from orbit and you could count the stitches.

Good grief, just where did you get such a stupid idea? let me guess, you saw it on tv....

Just have a look at the maths involved, look at the angle a baseball would subtend at several hundred miles away.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

the high end top secret tech is like 30 years advanced to what we know about right now. That's how they keep us down. They've outpaced us technologically so they can easily control us.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Google Earth is fun. After that, you diverge into a paranoid fantasy. Maybe it's for fun too? I don't know.

GPS is an encrypted timing system originally designed for global navigation solely by the US military. Radiation detectors are piggybacked. It's about the size of a refrigerator and the radio transmitters are only 40W.

So in the 80's some smart people cracked the encrypted signal and figured out how to use the timing signals for civilian stuff. The cracked signal wasn't the most accurate one anyway, so the DoD looked the other way. Now GPS is vital to the world economy and it's definitely vital to my personal economy.

Anyway, there is such a gap in your understanding of the technology it's not worth explaining. Lot's of stuff out there to read.

Switch to a crazy theory that's harder to disprove, like chemtrails.

it's never what they tell you it is,
that's what it really is

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Hmmm...paranoid much? Do you really think TPTB care that much about you or me or anyone on this site to waste the money to see us at work or at home typing away?

Do you know how many man hours that would take to accomplish and just what type of resolution the cameras would have to achieve, the sheer number of cameras that would be needed to globally map and re-position real time in order to see the letters on a keyboard?

I am sure there are plenty of spy satellites up there, but they are spying on those that actually have a bearing on what happens in the world....not the McDonald's fry cook that heads home to play Xbox every night after work....

thats my saving grace. I'm just another fruit fly
edit on 8-11-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

This technology exists, im not sure if they can do it from satellite level, they may need a drone flying close over to concentrate a signal for penetrating the exterior of house to view inside/

True, this technology does exist and been partially de-classified, it is called ARGUS.
At the moment we know it a camera pod mounted on UAV's or light aircrafts, which can record via multiple cameras every point in a city live time, then more amazingly be reviewed and archived.

One would only assume that this technology exists on the latest generation (classified) high altitude aircraft's and satellites. Satellites however follow a predictable orbit and have limitations such as haze to prevent them seeing every location at once at the same clarity.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

spartacus699
Ever heard of a quantum computer? That could process it.

Not really...ever hear of the sorts of problems you can solve with one? They're like a vector processor, good for what they're good for. But tracking images of everybody everywhere forever, no. Even if you could get that sort of image, and you can't. A quantum computer isn't like a PC on coc aine pumped steroids. It's good for certain classes of problems.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

pstrron
reply to post by hellobruce

The spy satellites back in the 60's could photograph a baseball from orbit and you could count the stitches.

Nope. See also: Rayleigh's criterion.

Now 40 years later plus, don't you think they could do better than that? The tech they have now makes that look like the stone age and that is just with the things they let the public know about.

They don't do optical imaging if they need images with better resolution. Because you can fake a big aperture with surface mapping, but you can't with an optical image. Yet.

As for quantum computers, one of the alphabet agencies just had one delivered to them. Nothing was said of its capabilities but it probably makes us with our computers something a kin to Fred and Barney using a stone hammer a chisel and a rock.

If we really knew their full abilities we would probability pass out from shock.

That one's a simulated annealing machine, not even really a quantum computer.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

phantom150

One would only assume that this technology exists on the latest generation (classified) high altitude aircraft's and satellites. Satellites however follow a predictable orbit and have limitations such as haze to prevent them seeing every location at once at the same clarity.

Satellites are far enough away that no matter how good the CCD, you're diffraction limited. That's why when you see ARGUS discussed, it's with UAVs or aerostats. See also: Rayleigh's criterion

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yeah, I've thought about this before, along the lines of: "Most of us have cell phones, which all have GPS, and also have microphones/video cameras. All it takes is for someone to covertly connect to your telephone and viola, we have a means for the government to spy if they can do that."

Also, one time my laptop's camera became active and I hadn't turned it on. Spooky.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well, as stated, regardless of what it is now, we all know that if you can imagine it, TPTB are always looking for that little something extra to expand their power and shrink your rights and your privacy. So if they are not yet exactly there, I'm sure it's the kind of thing we should anticipate. Eventually.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Have people ever seen the Google Earth car? They take 360 degree pictures at street level. I have seen them twice, just randomly driving down streets, because that's all they do, take pictures of streets.

If you want to know the truth about them knowing where you are, and really there's just too many people on this planet to monitor all the time, they have had the capability of tracking your car since 1994. How do I know? I worked at the factory that made the computer.

But what company first used this technology? Ford Motor Company. And which company was not part of the government bail-out? Ford Motor Company.

They had this capability before Northstar and OnStar. But don't act surprised at this. They know how fast you drive, what turns you make and your car systems. They have now made cars that you don't even have to drive anymore. But it isn't new and no one is questioning that, all they care about is how many security cameras are set up, those same cameras only connected to CCTV within the stores.

There are simply too many people to monitor, and believe me, we ain't on their radar.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It's not the GPS you got to worry about... it's the kind of shoes you buy

this pair was made for Alzheimer patients but they have the same for little kids so you can keep track of them...
if they can do this it wouldn't take a whole lot of effort to place a locator in the shoes you get from wally world or payless and if you used a cc to buy then they know who you are

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

The g.p.s system easily could be The multiple use driver signal for a global quantum interference detection devise .....can you say long distance M.R.I. These S.Q.I.D.D devises (super cooled ) can vibrate the atoms of the skull FOR OTHER SENSORS and systems.Yes the signal is weak but the advanced filtering technology and amplification this is no problem. Can you say biorelevent mind control.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join