It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a CRAZY theory about GPS. (if you think it's just for global positioning, think again!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I was trying Google Earth. Haven't used it in years. It's obviously 100 times better now. You can see the world, it's insane. It's kinda fun.

but it got me really thinking....

Okay imagine if you could use Google earth to zoom in on any part of the earth, and inside any building, inside any room, even go as deep into the earth as you want, and do it in real time? Such as in a way where you even see what's going on inside buildings, inside houses, even deep into mine shafts if you wanted. All in real time.

Now think about that. that's probably what GPS really is. It's a way for the illuminati and or tptb to check out anything, anywhere, all in real time. That's probably the upgraded GPS that TPTB have. So they could zoom right into your room and see you typing away. This isn't just speculation either, as they've already shown this in so many movies. It's just crazy.

Now all you have to do is fast forward a few decades. What they could do is potentially get the GPS spy satalites to watch and record every movement on every location of planet earth. And where ever there is a building have a camera watching and recording on every level of the building. All from the spy satalites. So every person is tracked, every action is tracked, they know where everyone has been, what they've been doing, and have it all recorded. And super computers would then analyse footage and classify suspicious movements, people, times of day, activities, etc etc to local law enforcement.

So you're out for a stroll at 3am (just because) and a police helicopter circles for no apparent reason. Or a patrol car pulls up a few blocks away to see why you're walking around at night. It's because your activity was flagged by a spy satalite as suspicious and sent to the local law enforcement.

So when you're making love to your wife, just so you know they're watching you and recording it.

And then just fast forward a few more decades and the same GPS satalites will also be reading your thoughts and recording them. (that's if it's not already going on!)

www.dailymail.co.uk...

online.wsj.com...

edit on 8-11-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
NM

edit on 8-11-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

This technology exists, im not sure if they can do it from satellite level, they may need a drone flying close over to concentrate a signal for penetrating the exterior of house to view inside/

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

That's only the tech we're aware of. The tech we're not aware of is already tracking everything!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

A few issues with your theory.

GPS satellites don't have any sort of camera on them.
GPS satellites are in a geosynchronous orbit, meaning they are positioned over one spot and stay there.
To do that, their orbits are much further from earth than other typical satellites.

All this makes them impractical to have any sort of optical or spying devices on board.

You must be illuminati since you obv dunno how gps werks.

I can see in everything with it. Right sparty? These foolers dont fool us!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Some good ideas there mate. perhaps I could zoom in on all those places where they make adult videos and whatch all the 'behind the scences' secens live without having to pay

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
A few years ago I was reading in tech articles that they want to be able to browse store shelves in real time!!

Everything will have a "digital signature".

Car, DVD, Cream Cheese, you!!

edit on 8-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Seems like a hassle, I read a few weak ago so college students found a way to see trough wall's using the wireless internet, like Sonar. So if they can... So can THEY

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
They can already do much of what you said.
As for cameras in the home. I'm sure if they wanted, they could find ways to sneak them in, but they would be found and removed.
There is one way I think this can indeed be done, just to expand on your theory
The idea is to use cameras people having willingly installed in their homes for security reasons. They just tap into those by a web adress. They are all online.

I would never live in a home with cameras. If I do, I'm not aware of it and would rather not know. I like to be myself in the privacy of my own home.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Its not too difficult to see that this is the direction all of this is going. The end result is total surveillance and total control. The only problem for TPTB is that anyone will be able to look anywhere, not only them.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

spartacus699
This isn't just speculation either, as they've already shown this in so many movies. It's just crazy.

Oh dear... this must be the worst case I have seen of

"I saw it on tv so it must be true"!

They must have very good spy camera's to see into your room from 20,000 km.... proper spy satellites orbit at 300-1000km...

edit on 8-11-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The satellites you call "GPS" are actually nuclear detonation detection sats.
GPS is piggy-back functionality based on them all broadcasting their own relative time, derived from their on-board atomic clocks.

There are lots of sats up there with dubious mission intentions but the"GPS Sats" are unlikely to be the ones looking through walls (at Humans) given their age and existing workloads.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well it gets you thinking. Illuminati, run by satan, who trys to mimick Gods powers. So omnimpotence is one that he wants. He's not omnipotent though. but with the satalites TPTB, illuminati, satan etc they'd have an ability to monitor everything and record everything. The only fortunate thing though is I couldn't really see them handing over or very easily offering the tech to there minions ie: law enforcement, as we they would likely keep it secret so they'd have power over all including the minions.

And like for example....

How do you know your cat is your real cat? Your dog is your real dog? or bird is the real bird? It could be an andriod clone that is there to watch you and record what you're doing, and just pretending to be your pet.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Got through the first paragraph.... and yep....your CRAZY alright!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

spartacus699
I was trying Google Earth. Haven't used it in years. It's obviously 100 times better now. You can see the world, it's insane. It's kinda fun.

First off, the close-in images on Google Earth are all from airplanes, not satellites. The places you can't get much ground detail, that's a sat shot.

Okay imagine if you could use Google earth to zoom in on any part of the earth, and inside any building, inside any room, even go as deep into the earth as you want, and do it in real time? Such as in a way where you even see what's going on inside buildings, inside houses, even deep into mine shafts if you wanted. All in real time.

Now think about that. that's probably what GPS really is. It's a way for the illuminati and or tptb to check out anything, anywhere, all in real time. That's probably the upgraded GPS that TPTB have. So they could zoom right into your room and see you typing away. This isn't just speculation either, as they've already shown this in so many movies. It's just crazy.

Movies never get anything right. Nor anime, nor cartoons, nor video games. It's entertainment. It's not supposed to be factually accurate.

GPS is a constellation of satellites that have very well known orbits, that carry very accurate clocks. And basically, that's what GPS really is. A lot of atomic clocks in orbit. They have no way of looking into your room, nor reading your thoughts, nor looking underground, because they're clocks.

There is some "extra hardware" on the GPS sats, and it's for watching for nuclear detonations and/or unexpected radiation sources. There are specialized flash detectors and they carry gamma and x-ray spectrum analyzers and some of them might have neutron counters but you didn't hear me say that.

What they could do is potentially get the GPS spy satalites to watch..etc

If they had cameras on, it might be true. However, they don't. And even better, you can't get super-duper resolution even from a low earth orbit satellite that DOES have cameras, because an old fart named Rayleigh figured out a long time ago that you can't get infinite resolution, even from a perfect lens, because it's not infinitely large. So the closest object you can resolve is limited by aperture and wavelength, due to diffraction effects.

So you're out for a stroll at 3am (just because) and a police helicopter circles for no apparent reason. Or a patrol car pulls up a few blocks away to see why you're walking around at night. It's because your activity was flagged by a spy satalite as suspicious and sent to the local law enforcement.

Sorry, the NRO and NGIA generally don't talk to local LEOs. And holy God, the data processing that would be required to look at everyone all the time. I don't think you understand the level of effort that would require for zip.diddly payoff.

If you're walking around at 3AM and a cop sees you, and you're looking furtive or out of place, they'll start looking you over, no satellites required.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I must be, coz I was mistaken in what I was saying about geosynchronous orbits.

You're quick too...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Bedlam

spartacus699

First off, the close-in images on Google Earth are all from airplanes, not satellites. The places you can't get much ground detail, that's a sat shot.

Movies never get anything right. Nor anime, nor cartoons, nor video games. It's entertainment. It's not supposed to be factually accurate.

GPS is a constellation of satellites that have very well known orbits, that carry very accurate clocks. And basically, that's what GPS really is. A lot of atomic clocks in orbit. They have no way of looking into your room, nor reading your thoughts, nor looking underground, because they're clocks.

There is some "extra hardware" on the GPS sats, and it's for watching for nuclear detonations and/or unexpected radiation sources. There are specialized flash detectors and they carry gamma and x-ray spectrum analyzers and some of them might have neutron counters but you didn't hear me say that.

What they could do is potentially get the GPS spy satalites to watch..etc

If they had cameras on, it might be true. However, they don't. And even better, you can't get super-duper resolution even from a low earth orbit satellite that DOES have cameras, because an old fart named Rayleigh figured out a long time ago that you can't get infinite resolution, even from a perfect lens, because it's not infinitely large. So the closest object you can resolve is limited by aperture and wavelength, due to diffraction effects.

Sorry, the NRO and NGIA generally don't talk to local LEOs. And holy God, the data processing that would be required to look at everyone all the time. I don't think you understand the level of effort that would require for zip.diddly payoff.

If you're walking around at 3AM and a cop sees you, and you're looking furtive or out of place, they'll start looking you over, no satellites required.

Ever heard of a quantum computer? That could process it.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Interesting ,

The System being able to trace everyone , everywhere , is Big Brothers big wet dream .... for now.

But no doubt within 10 years they will have the Capacity to do so , they probably wont have every individual on a monitor in front of them , but no doubt they can locate you in a matter of minutes and have audio and video recordings.

Almost everyone carries a Mobile phone , everything is getting digitalized , GPS , Credit card Transactions , Cars being linked to a Network that automaticly calls the emergency responces if the sensors sense a accident occured.

TheGreazel.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
"Quantum Computers" do exist, although we just call them "computers" as conventional computing does require many quantum interactions.

If you are talking about using quantum superposition for processing power or speed advantages, then you are truly away with the fairies as the tech (never mind the theory) is still not matured.

Just do some research on Wikipedia rather than Hollywood movies and you'll find all of what you mention does have an existing tech base:

Some good places to start:

Operation Prism
Project Echelon
Argus IS
Nano Quadrotors/GRASP
Laser Microphones
Any DARPA vid on youtube

edit on 8-11-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
technology is gonna frack us

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join