It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes it is a failure. Yes it is a scandal. It was planned that way. Are you a Rube?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyD

That is freaking scary. This is about bio-engineering people with tainted drugs through "psychiatry".

There's a thread on ATS and it lists a "NASA" document - I saved it - "fedgeno.com-docume -" The usual suspects were debunking it - but along with this peculiar MSM transcript - and what they are saying in this document - pretty much tells you where the PTB are heading with this crap.

People need to wake up to this bs. But, they won't, because no one has any personal responsiblity these days - and they just want something to "make it all go away".

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It's already gone beyond convicts to include posting on social media. And of course the media is on a full court press to equate anti-authoritarian sentiment to mental illness.

"Gun control" is the red herring in all the recent mass shootings, it's not about an outright ban or confiscation, it's about controlling access, and mental health is the key to controlling access to firearms. Even the NRA agrees that crazy people shouldn't own guns, it's common sense legislation.

When everyone has mental health insurance, only the few will be sane.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

In response to the OP, I agree, the ACA is a manicured failure. The public face of it has been so disastrous that any improvement will be seen as a victory, and applauded. It's easy to succeed when the bar has been set so low. The botched website, the cancellation notices are all smokescreens, I believe, for the truly nefarious implementations hidden within the law. All of which will all be ignored by the public at large who will be propagandized to believe it's enough that the website actually works. Afterwards we'll all be excited by expert tips on how to qualify for that hidden health care subsidy!

Stay tuned!
edit on Fri31Fri, 08 Nov 2013 03:31:31 -06003013Fri by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

My point exactly- they're going to do that to me regardless. I've worked hard and gotten myself into a comfortable place in live a couple times over- I've never been rich but I've been quite confident that I was on my way, only to have it all taken away.

A few years back my old man was dang near busted by a medical ordeal- he had the best insurance a working man can hope for- a solid union group plan that basically never required him to pay a dime- but the rules designed to make sure that big money always wins still threw a huge monkey wrench into his retirement, and then they told him to go work as a greeter at Walmart because he could still standup and was therefore not disabled- he hired a lawyer and the lawyer didn't do anything- he had to go take the papers back from the lawyer and do some last minute hustling or he would be a laid off homeless walmart greeter right now after 30 years of back and brain busting work as an operating engineer. As it is he is no longer a home owner with a savings- just another renter living check to check on a smaller amount than he'd been planning for, not much different than his much less industrious son.

When I saw that, I knew better than to try again at accumulating stuff that can be taken away from me. Now I work up a small savings then leave my job and go live while I'm young, then rinse and repeat. I would rather have a high probability of dying of an untreated heart condition in my 40s than waste my whole life working for someone else just to be cut off at the knees when I'm finally free.

Now they're telling me that I have to take on this absurd expense, not even for the quality of insurance that I already decided wasn't worth it, but for some bare bones crap that will be enough to diagnose and partially medicate but not cure whatever eventually gets me- the worst of both worlds. I absolutely will not do it- when the penalty gets so bad that I can't even afford the penalty for disobedience I'll probably stop filing my taxes all together- I'm considering giving up my car and my government ID if that's what it takes to stay under their radar. But I'm not expecting something for nothing- I don't want medical care. When a work injury got infected and spread deep into my leg, I cut down into it drained it and disinfected it myself. My mom was afraid it would go to the bone and I'd lose my leg. I found that ironic because I have a surgical scar on that same leg from the beginning of an amputation.

I'm told that I was only a baby, was misdiagnosed with cancer, and it was all decided that I would go through life on one leg when the doc came out and revealed that he didn't see a tumor in there when he started cutting- his theory was that a vaccination had been done wrong and caused a fluid build-up in my leg. I'm expected to pay for more of that?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The ultimate intent of this law was always to create a backlash against the insurance companies and to get people so pissed off that they would demand single-payer from the government. Single payer is what the Democrats wanted, but what they knew they couldn't get at the time, so they wrote this law to crash the private healthcare and insurance system. The problem is, instead of taking 5-10 years for this supposed best hope for the private healthcare industry to fall apart, the wheels are falling off the wagon immediately and people are realizing who is really to blame here...the ones who wrote the law.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

defcon5
What are they up too?
If you look at all the legislation that is going on, it all seems to have one thing in common. To force you to submit trackable personal information into the DHS's database. That was the point of the photo on the Voter ID card, the real point to the immigration legislation, the E-Verify system, the government run healthcare system, florida's “connect” system, forcing doctors to make all your medical records online accessible, full background checks to fly, NSA spying, DNA collection by police, etc... the list just goes on and on.

Someone wants the cattle tagged and tracked, and each little piece of the puzzle adds a bit more to what they can collect, and what you must submit.

That makes sense, its a piece of the puzzle and I suspect a lot of people are suspicious, that's why many are not signing up.

No matter what new source I go to lately all I hear is conspiracy talk, conspiracy theories have gone mainstream.

edit on 083030p://bSaturday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

even though you've legally “done your time”, they can lock you in a mental institution indefinitely.

OH NO, that's horrible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join