It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dept of Homeland Security Publicly Refutes Conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by xuenchen

If our country actually survives to have an election in 2016 - and if they crown the queen of the damned hillary - I will flee the US with whatever they haven't stolen from me by then.

Start planning.

I'll go with ya.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

They are hiring a "domestic security force" for 19 million dollars. Source

That's not even counting the other $75 - $80 million mentioned in the article.

The department’s Federal Protective Service posted an Oct. 10 solicitation on the Federal Business Opportunities website seeking a company to fulfill an $75 million to $80 million contract to provide qualified people to serve about 400,000 hours as Protective Service Officers (PSOs) in upstate New York.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
P S O
Protective Service Officers (PSOs)

Just what we need, another 'alphabet agency'

Damn, we just have too many letters in our alphabet.

-FBI
-CIA
-ATF
-DEA
-ICE
-TSA
-NSA
-DOJ
-DHS
-IRS
-PSO
-FEMA

edit on 8-11-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hahahaha......

This only proves one thing to me.

They must not spend time patrolling conspiracy sites. If they had they would know telling conspiracy theorists there isn't a conspiracy would only make them think it's a conspiracy.

How many times have I seen the ammo purchase pop up in threads or threads specifically about that even though it's been explained, mathematically as well that doesn't matter in the conspiracy bubble.

The other things they have been buying are far above what I think they need but I am not on the FEMA camp bandwagon. More like I am on the government waste bandwagon.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

Well of course their going to deny anything they may have done, or are planning. Your not going to see a government agency just say "Oh, you caught us red-handed, you win."

The rules of basic criminality are as follows.

When accusations are made, deny everything.

When charges are brought, deny everything.

When the guilty verdict is in, deny everything.

And when the truth is finally known, deny everything.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I agree... but if you wait that long... it might be too late. And where will you flee? I have looked long and hard about the possibilities. Flee to a place more corrupt than your own? Find a desolate undiscovered Island and create a new life? In todays society that is unlikely. Our borders are secured and closed to many.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

lernmore
You should be too scared to badmouth those guys.

The media said so.

Good thing the media lies!
When we are too afraid to speak, the time to take up arms is past.
Good thing real patriots understand what is going on.
Cool heads will prevail and we will not be the first ones to flinch.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
"...certain reporters and bloggers"
Looks like their list is specific for whom gets "Michael Hasting'd" next...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I completely agree with you.

As a law enforcement officer and with friends in the guard I can say that we are perfectly capable of handling any kind of "normal" civil unrest/protest situations. We don't need any kind of federal assistance, especially form DHS.

Definitely sounds like they are trying to take power away from the states. But for what reason? What is their endgame? What do they know?

Your answer is as good as mine.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
well you didn't expect them to come right out and say, we're buying all this equipment and hiring all these people to attack, incarcerate, and kill you, did you.

actually this just makes the idea that they are up to something more plausible to me, than if they would have said nothing at all.

edit on 8-11-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

In a surprise move, DHS refutes conspiracies related to their purchases of weapons, assault gear, etc.

I'm shocked, I say, shocked....

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The rules of basic criminality are as follows.

When accusations are made, deny everything.

When charges are brought, deny everything.

When the guilty verdict is in, deny everything.

And when the truth is finally known, deny everything.

There is something almost Morpheus or Zen like with that answer Randy. It is so simple it actually catches people by surprise sometimes. And it is 100% accurate.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Toolman18

How about they get rid of those suspicious looking neighbours of yours and your brother-in-law has recently brought ammo , so maybe he should be looked after for you.

Now this world is a dangerous place , just look what is happening in some of the schools , so they will be taking care of your kids as well , don't worry you can see them again when their 18 and in the State Defence Force.

So they will be sending you a really attractive white jacket with some trendy buckles on them , they hope you won't mind them entering your home and putting them on the rest of the family and by the way they have some really interesting holiday camps that your encouraged to go to ....... streets are too dangerous nowadays.....for your own protection.

There , feel nice and safe now?
edit on 8-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

livinglifeseekingtruth2
reply to post by Happy1

I agree... but if you wait that long... it might be too late. And where will you flee? I have looked long and hard about the possibilities. Flee to a place more corrupt than your own? Find a desolate undiscovered Island and create a new life? In todays society that is unlikely. Our borders are secured and closed to many.

We'll know we're screwed for good when they actually do close those borders because it means they're trying to keep people in. You know it's coming.

I know husband is already trying to get us transferred abroad, too.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I just don't understand how the country never imploded on itself before they existed! I mean, where were they before? How many certain disasters have they prevented since being here. Must be tons!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

So, the DHS is building and training an army, solely for the purposes of training an army?

But they never plan on using them against the only people around, US!

it would be like watching football conditioning, watch the team practice, watch them get new mouth guards for mom to boil, and even get new uniforms and re-spray the practice helmets, etc..

But NOPE, never gonna have a football game. what whack job would think such a thing?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

HanzHenry
reply to post by Bassago

So, the DHS is building and training an army, solely for the purposes of training an army?

But they never plan on using them against the only people around, US!

Just so. After all they have assured us that is the case... or that we are simply hallucinating a paranoid conspiracy theory. Damn bloggers anyway.

Maybe once everything is in place DHS will load the whole bunch up on planes and fly to the middle east and protect us from al Qaeda like the original plan was. (Not holding my breath.)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

livinglifeseekingtruth2

The fact that someone is ferreting out and getting rid of those in the Military and Police forces who would never go against the Oath they swore to protect and replacing them with those that will ......

Pretty much gives a good indication of where this is going.

From the
IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW DEPARTMENT

The government getting rid of Oathkeepers began more than 30 years ago. I and many of my fellow 'down-sized' veterans can attest to this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join