It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nervous about sharing these predictions...but here goes:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If you "need help" to "interpret" a prediction...it's not a prediction, it's just you throwing a bunch of your own ideas onto a dream or some such thing. Sorry, not buying it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Just want to point out that Darkbake and Darkblade are two different people

No worries though, a lot of people get us confused.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hi Thurisaz

My grandfather was a seer. Not mentally ill, no medications, just a seer. Plain and simple.
What you see sounds really scary, that must be horrible. What I was wondering, and I mean no disrespect, because obviously you and your friend have thought about this, but could the visions not have a more personal or localised meaning? I'm not suggesting by any means that you're wrong. Would they mean anything to you or your family?
What I'm trying to say (badly!) is could they be metaphors rather than specific events?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

you told us:

...I looked out of my window at around 13:00 today and all I see is it is raining sulphuric acid (chemical) and there is fire in the sky. People's skin is blistering and they cannot breathe.

I try to ignore it but all I see is explosions going off everywhere around me. Like two realities existing at the same time.

I ignored it and then went shopping and the whole time I was doing my shopping, I was walking around trying to ignore that the supermarket had been bombed and there were dead people everywhere...

Now this sounds like its a volcano eruption... especially with the Sulfur/sulfuric acid raining down

the rest of the tale with you focusing on getting the med's for the dog tell us that You are not in a stress situation concerning your proximity to the eruptions

ergo.... the explosions are not bombs by Anarchists or rioters having their food-stamps cut-off... the explosions are most likely eruptions & ash and possibly toxic gasses being released during a volcano like Etna or Vesuvius going off near a populated city (because of the supermarket scene)

that all i am comfortable commenting on. thanks
edit on 11-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

oh wow I did get the names mixed up. I do apologise! Yours has the 71 so that will be a lot easier for me to tell the difference.

beansidhe

... because obviously you and your friend have thought about this, but could the visions not have a more personal or localised meaning? I'm not suggesting by any means that you're wrong. Would they mean anything to you or your family?
What I'm trying to say (badly!) is could they be metaphors rather than specific events?

Hi beansidhe
thanks for the reply. It was only just recently that I was able to share these things with her. She didn't add anything to it, just helped me in that I could 'talk' about them and show her some of the things I have written down.

jaffo
If you "need help" to "interpret" a prediction...it's not a prediction, it's just you throwing a bunch of your own ideas onto a dream or some such thing. Sorry, not buying it.

You don't have to buy it, it isn't for sale. I don't see anything wrong with asking a friend to help me to understand something I have seen.

edit on 11/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: add reply

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I can honestly say that I love having those kind of dreams. Some people may think I'm a bit odd for saying this, but I even enjoy the scary dreams. I don't know why, but I have a lot of end of the world scenario type dreams. You know aliens, zombies, world warfare, ect. A lot of the time I have those premonition dreams. I look at it as a gift. ( The premonition part) I will say this though, there is no reason to be scared. Honestly I say embrace it. Good Luck!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Your interpretation of it maybe right. I hadn't even considered a volcano... sulphuric acid is specific to a volcano.
The bodies I saw had burns and blisters on them... and that's when I thought it was some kind of chemical bomb that would cause that...

a volcano erupting near a populated city would and could cause that of destruction.

thank you St Udio !

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

thank the National Geographic TV channel.... i recently viewed a couple of their Erupting Volcano segments

Pompei is intriguing and that other Roman resort town where people were made into stone statues.. awesome stuff with those Pyroclastic Flows(clouds)

2:27 video www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Hi Thurisaz

Thank you for your reply.
I can see why you would need to talk about them, and she sounds like a good friend. I suppose what I was wondering is, do you think that your visions are global because of the more global community we live in now, or do you think that they could be metaphorical?
When I think of my own family, they only saw things which related to their small community. I am curious as to whether your visions are much wider because of the change in our lives (internet, email etc) or whether you have always seen things which only relate to other people?

Just curious, but very interested!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

I have been too embarrassed to share this one but I will and this will also answer your question.

A while ago, I woke up with a humming noise and looked around to see if I could find out what it was. There was nothing in my house or outside that was making it. I then made a coffee and sat down to write it in my journal...then, all I kept hearing (like a song would play in your mind) 'find the drone... find the drone' .... I sat and wrote for a while of what a drone could be coinciding with the humming noise so I figured it must be a male bee.

well, I got dressed and got in my car and drove about 76 kms from where I live to a wetland and I parked the car and got out and walked around. The humming noise increased and it was so loud...then in that 'vision/hallucination' I saw a drone and it had a nazi symbol on it. Then I heard, 'found it'. I then drove all the way home and wrote down in my journal that the drone must have been from Germany because of the symbol.

Anyway, I got back into my ordinary life (because the humming stopped) and the next day on the news, Israel shot down a drone and the bloody symbol is similar to nazi = Hezbollah. well, I was gobsmacked over it and when the PM of Israel was doing the media interview...the background was exactly what I had seen in the vision/hallucination.

so the above probably shows that I am a looney but it is the truth and I don't even understand why I see the things I do.

so hopefully that answers your question about global or metaphorical. I think from that and some others that I have seen, it is global.

cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing. I do not normally remember my dreams, but for the past three nights, I did. The first two dreams are not really important and I don't have time right now to type every little thing anyway. But I will say I met Dog and Beth Chapman and DwayneLee in the first dream, and the second dream went like an episode of Law & Order SVU, but partway through the dream, I became Olivia Munsen, was captured by the bad guy and later rescued by Elliot Stabler. It was weird because its the first time I have ever dreamed of.being a female.

The third night, I don't know how or where it started, but suddenly I'm in Everett, a city not too far away that I used to livein for about 10 years. The sky is dark and grey and black, and seems smokey.I hear a voice saying something like "they said it was just a marketing campaign", and I look around and in a few spots on the horizon I can see big wide tendrils of blackness rising up into.the sky, the width is nearly uniform, parallel on both sides until maybe halfway up, the tendril divided into maybe 4-6 smaller tentrils. Like some kind of...pollution monster in the distance. So black you could see them pretty clearly in the limited lighting conditions against the greyish cloudy sky. I don't think it was a monster but it just kinda looked like this huge, tentacles mass in the distance. Maybe some kind of eruption? I was thinking "no way a marketing campaign would ever look anything like this" and began to make my way down Evergreen Way towards my friends house, the only safe place I could think of. But the streets were packed with people trying to getsomewhere. I can only assume traffic was non responsive at this point. People were already accosting each other, and I was for some reason carrying more than one bag, and as I made my way across a freeway overpass, where people where bottlenecked and it was very crowded, at least twice someone was pulling on one of my bags and I had to play tug o war to get my stuff out of there. It was freaky and had an apocalyptic feel to it. Suddenly I was somewhere else and I don't think it was my friends house. The sky was still dark and scary. And then I don't remember anymore.

I guess the scary one could have been residual ATS stuff leaking.into my dreamstate... I have been a little irked at a thread.that was closed because the mods said it was a "marketing campaign" but never said what company or product was being marketed so that we could spread that supposed truth to others. So that could at least be where that part of.that dream came from...

Thanks again for sharing and I'm glad that one person got banned. Probably for admitting to knowingly posting false information on ATS. This is not a Petri dish for people to perform their experiments on. So, I'm glad your thread most likely had the result of someone we don't need around here being ousted.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing that, and accept my apologies for forcing your hand. I understand now why you see these events as literal, and occurring globally. I wish I could help you to interpret them, but I'm not that clever!

Best wishes x

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
In my opinion, this is dangerous.

Having dream interpreting and making some further decisions based on dreams... that can affect you and your surrounding...

President Bush did the same, and that is how we have 10 year war after made up story about weapons of mass destruction that were never to be found...

It is hard for me to believe that person such as him had access to nuclear arsenal.

As I have already said, dreams are just meaningless expression of your brain, you guys giving them too much attention.

If there was someone who really can read dreams - and really predict something from it that is more likely then what you would do by pure luck, that person would be already milioner as James Randi is behind 'One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge', offered to anyone who can demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural or occult power or event, including dream reading and predicting future even from that. Over years many have tried, but no one succeded (except staged one for April 1st joke
)

Richard Dawkins best cover this in Enemies of Reason.

This is how I see birth of religions... people believing in dreamed up things... trying to decipher them and make some meaning of them...

Thurisaz
reply to post by beansidhe

Anyway, I got back into my ordinary life (because the humming stopped) and the next day on the news, Israel shot down a drone and the bloody symbol is similar to nazi = Hezbollah. well, I was gobsmacked over it and when the PM of Israel was doing the media interview...the background was exactly what I had seen in the vision/hallucination.

Hezbollah has drones??

ReallY?

Then you woke up?
edit on 12-11-2013 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Please don't think with my comment I am trying to belittle your belief's or what you see, I am not, I just think that people like yourself have a deep seated insight into human nature mixed with an extreme sensitivity to what's happening in the world and getting worse every day.

Weather you are seeing the future or I am right has the same result, sadly as a species we are digressing very quickly and I see no way to prevent it...its who and what we are and have always been.
edit on 12-11-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It is my personal belief that dreams and premonitions are due to conflicts between the conscious and subconscious parts of a person's brain. I believe that the subconscious is the area of the brain that knows what is best for us, especially spiritually, and it wants to make us better people. There is plenty of evidence for this. Some have gone so far as to say God is in our subconscious in a manner of speaking. Then our conscious mind, sometimes unknowingly, sometimes wishes to reject what is coming from the subconscious. It is quite easy to do, without even realizing it.

Most mental illnesses stem from a conflict between these two areas of the brain. This becomes even more obvious when one realizes just how many dreams are actually representations of the conflicts that exist between these two areas of the brain. The subconscious uses superb imagery, since that is all it really has to use, and often times correct dream interpretation produces some amount of spiritual growth in the dreamer, because the dream is meant to help the person. And this can, although it is rarer, happen with premonitions as well. Other things too, like Freudian slips, are evidence of the conflicts within the person, and can provide great insight into those problems if a person can correctly analyze them.

My point is that it is much, much more likely that dreams and premonitions are meant for the individual, and actually have no bearing on future events. So I would bet that your premonitions are actually resulting from something going on in your own life. But I also believe that predictive dreams and premonitions are actually possible, but they are just quite rare. These work into the theory I mentioned regarding the brain. There truly is some type of "spiritual" interface within the human brain, and it has to do with the various areas of the brain. And there is circumstantial evidence to suggest that some non-physical, external source is affecting people in some way. Or some people. This is what some call "Grace." There are stories about people who narrowly escaped death or severe injury due to something they cannot explain.

Such cases are documented and have happened countless times throughout the years. This is part of Grace. Some don't want to believe in a higher power, but that does not change the fact that it is present. And it is dormant in most people, and there is one surefire way to wake it up...This is to focus 100% on bettering yourself, ESPECIALLY spiritually. Doing so will bring on things that we call "luck," and like I said, "Grace" as well. The spiritual realm, somehow, will help those who help themselves.

Jesus said "many are called but few are chosen," and this has to do with what I am describing. Everyone has the chance to awaken spiritually, but few actually put in the WORK, and it does take lots of work. So to sum it up, there is a possibility that what happened to you is a prediction. But it is much more likely that it is not. From what you described I got the impression that you were describing much more than a single bomb going off in a certain area. It sounded more widespread, affecting more than a city block or two. And if this is the case, then it will not be very difficult to find it in the news, if such a thing actually occurs. So I suppose we will see.

The dream about bats really sounds to me like subconscious imagery, and that is what initially made me decide to post this response. You said you have been accurate with predictions in the past, and I am wondering if you would care to share any of those with us?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

SuperFrog

Hezbollah has drones??

ReallY?

Then you woke up?

Israel forces shoot down a drone

Yes of course they do and the symbol they are using is very similar to the nazi symbol.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

It all classify what you call a drone....

rones like the one shot down on Saturday cannot even be piloted until someone has "line control" of the device, or is at least within 50 kilometers of it, he said.

"To call them rinky-dink would be polite," he said. "The drones that Iranians display at airshows or that they tout for sale, defense industry press people describe them as crude."

These drones don't have "hard points," or brackets, on which ammunition can be fixed, Zenko said, but they do have the ability to conduct surveillance. It's unclear if the Iranians have drones that can do surveillance in real time, he added.

Nasrallah said the goal of the drone was to "show ... capabilities or some of them at the right time, and send the messages at the right time." *

* source - CNN - Hezbollah claims it sent drone over Israel, but expert calls it 'rinky-dink'

I guess, as kid I was drone builder....

edit on 13-11-2013 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

ok what are you trying to say?

"Hezbollah don't have drones and ...

then I woke up?"

that is quite ok with me. If you wish to make fun of what I have shared, then please do. I enjoy a good laugh at the best of times.

cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Yes of course they do and the symbol they are using is very similar to the nazi symbol.

Could you post a pic or give a link to the symbol Hezbollah is using that is "very similar to the" swastika?

I can't seem to find ANY pics of that.

I've found this as a symbol for Hezbollah itself

but that looks NOTHING like the swastika does it?
edit on 11/13/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

hi

info

if you wave the cursor over the images, it will bring up the info on each image (oh when you lick on the link above)

cheers

edit on 13/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: to clarfy and fix typo

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join