It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nervous about sharing these predictions...but here goes:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Darkblade71
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I understand you dont want the truth or a logical explanation, otherwise you would probably be posting on a site that caters for mental health issues rather than trying to reinforce your views based on other like minded people on here.

I personally don't think you have the truth. Although I will concede that there are people out there who are ill and experience things that do not happen, we all know that already.

It also sounds to me like you dismiss all psychics in general as mentally ill.

If I am understanding you correctly.

Wires on mars...and all that other bunk was an experiment i made a couple of years ago. Plus it also made me a hell of a lot of money. UFO by the sun made me £3000 ($5700) in a week, there are others that made similar amounts of money....and still, i make an income from those videos

So let me get this straight as well. You knowingly spread things around that you know are not true or real, and make a profit off of them? Is this what you are saying here?

Just want to make sure I am not misunderstanding.
edit on 9-11-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

I think you have it spot on.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

khimbar
Surely people that have thousands upon thousands of posts on a conspiracy forum will have read various end time scenarios on said boards, and their dreams will be so coloured by this reading?

Or is that too simple and mundane an explanation?

My dream happened over 2 decades ago. Didn't even have cable, or monies for the movies.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

AmberLeaf
reply to post by Char-Lee

Wires on mars...and all that other bunk was an experiment i made a couple of years ago. Plus it also made me a hell of a lot of money. UFO by the sun made me £3000 ($5700) in a week, there are others that made similar amounts of money....and still, i make an income from those videos

You see what i started with the Mars bs??? Arken is still making threads about rocks....years later.
Notice how i havent posted anything like that for years, i decided last year that id finish my experiment.

No, i dont have a personality disorder, you are picking on my writing style. Everything i typed has merit, expecially the bits about medication and hallucinations....and the link between mental illness and the paranormal. At least 2 people on this thread including the op suffer from metal illness, and at least one is on medication that causes hallucinations.

I understand you dont want the truth or a logical explanation, otherwise you would probably be posting on a site that caters for mental health issues rather than trying to reinforce your views based on other like minded people on here.

And no, i do not believe in UFO's, i believe people are looking at terestrial objects....look through my posts on the UFO forum, no where do i say i believe (unless it was during the experiment), i debunk.

edit on 9-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

This response proved my point very well.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

I prefer the term intervention rather than Invasion....

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

As soon as you mentioned the nuclear symbol, I realized that it is a bit like a bat's wings. So, maybe nuclear fallout from Fukushima is related to the bats.

On another note, the comment about our counterparts in another dimension coming after their targets reminded me that I used to have dreams of monsters chasing me, but they stopped when I let a monster take a bite. He merged with me. I had been denying a part of my emotional mind, because it didn't fit some other parts of my belief system at the time, and that part was seeking to reunite. Everything was OK when I let it happen and the truth about my belief system started to become evident.
edit on 10-11-2013 by sorgfelt because: Forgot to add the reason for part of my comment

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

No terrestrial object flies at 5000 mph, then suddenly reverses direction, as I saw once. And someone I worked with mentioned another person he knew who saw a flying saucer in a hangar. Not to mention perfectly sane military officers who have seen them both visually and on radar. There is more than enough evidence for UFOs being alien spacecraft to convict a man, if it was evidence in a trial for murder. If you don't believe in UFOs by now, maybe you have a mental block.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

They just released this on 31 OCT 2013 about SARS and bats :

Medical News Today.

It does confrim the MERs as well. This new coronaviruses sound pretty nasty as well...

Grim

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

sorgfelt

No terrestrial object flies at 5000 mph, then suddenly reverses direction, as I saw once. And someone I worked with mentioned another person he knew who saw a flying saucer in a hangar. Not to mention perfectly sane military officers who have seen them both visually and on radar. There is more than enough evidence for UFOs being alien spacecraft to convict a man, if it was evidence in a trial for murder. If you don't believe in UFOs by now, maybe you have a mental block.

Can't imagine where you got the idea i don't believe in UFO's. Maybe you have a reading block. I made a point about another person calling people crazy that is all, you clearly did not read the thread not my posts.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

wow!! that is one hell of a disclosure.
& you were correct.
kudos!
(it is not coming up with your response to Amberleaf, but that is what I am referring to, her/his reply to you and your comment)

edit on 10/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: clarify

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimmley

oh thanks so much for the info.

I checked the info on Hendra virus which comes from bats and that is nasty one too.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Mi to scents. In dreams the material things do not have a meanings like u think. Just as i typed mi to scents. Confusing at first. You may see this in a dream, and think nothing of it but confusing. Your mind is still aware of the things going on around you, even tho u are asleep. So if u hear something your body mind will incorporate it in your dream. Same with t.v before u go to bed, u might have some parts of a movie u watched in a dream. These are not triggers. A trigger is something that happens and u don't have control over it. I am sure that someone on here will give me the answer. I will then explain how this works in dreams. I believe dreams teach us things. each one different. If u have a dream and things in your dream start shifting into something else, That means change. Colors are markers, you must pay attention to them. They are the artwork for painting your picture.
details are important of how you see an object. My two cents anyways.
now tell me what i was thinking when i started this...it is much easier than u think. I can smell the answer, your so close.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So you are talking about waking dreams / visions in some cases, am I correct? I think there is a lot to say about those, especially the one you were talking about involving the bombing.

To begin with, I happen to know that waking visions (even ones that last as long as you said yours did) do occur, due to having friends who experience them, one only once or twice, but the females I know quite often.

As far as dreams go, I have experienced having had prophetic ones before, one of them being about the London bombing.

That's all I can add, I am fairly certain that Western psychology would discount them as some kind of neurological anomaly without bothering to research the possibility of otherwise in depth. I have been doing independent research on the subject, but there is a very... strong opposition towards even checking out that area of study.

Even Dr. Rick Strassman, someone who did alternative research with government funding during the 1990's in California and found evidence of the possibility of extra-dimensional mind activity, told me when I was corresponding with him that it would be very hard to be taken seriously unless I had first gotten a doctorate from a respected university.

Which makes sense, of course.
edit on 11amMon, 11 Nov 2013 00:36:47 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

thank you for your 'to scents!!' Especially when you wrote, "I can smell the answer, your so close"

xx

reply to post by darkbake

HI darkblade, I will give you an example of the things that I see:

End of 2010, I was moving the car from the back yard and my Son was waiting for me and the car out the front.
As I put the car from reverse to first gear to drive forwards, I had a flash of my Son jumping out in front of the car and I was 'awake'...or cautious from then on...I drove even slower to park it out the front of where we were living and freak me out, my Son had decided to play a prank and run out in front of the car to surprise me. If I had 'not had a flash of what he was planning to do', I would have been driving too fast to have stopped in time so not to run him over.

true.

it is that kind of thing, very hard to grasp and I don't understand these things but it happens quite a lot.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

It takes a lot of work to produce something with the theory, evidence and experiment required for me to meet my standards for myself - although I do post on here sometime regarding my progress - I wouldn't ever post something false or deceiving on purpose, as I am not interested in lowering my credibility or lying -

if I don't have evidence for something or a scientific explanation, my tendency is to work harder towards finding one, if someone proves me wrong, my tendency is to take it into consideration and move forward. In fact, without opposition, I wouldn't make much progress.

As people can tell from me purchasing the HDR Resonator, I take to exploring the possibilities and tackling some of these things head-on. The main reason I haven't posted an update is because I'm not satisfied with my testing.

About the original person, Amberleaf I think? He or she at least admitted the video was an experiment, that is a start. Regarding rocks on Mars being rodents and such vs. the legitimacy of extra-dimensional thought processes, I think extra-dimensional thought processes has more room for exploration

edit on 11amMon, 11 Nov 2013 00:45:20 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 11amMon, 11 Nov 2013 00:45:55 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

S&F that was very interesting. The bombing part gave me goosebumps. I hope nothing like that is happening somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I typed i can smell your answer to throw off people, so that the color would come to mind and once that happened the trigger would pop into head unexspected. I used the simplest one i could think of.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

i8miceb4
Hey AmberLeaf, why don't you just move on to a thread that you're interested in? You've stated your opinion several times...we get it. Your opinions are just that...YOUR opinions.

Someone needs to physically facepalm the whinger and shut his guts frankly.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Thurisaz
ok for a long time now, I have seen things, had dreams etc. Much of my understanding of what I would see was confusing and at times I did not know how to describe them.

A friend of mine has been helping me to translate some of the things and we figured out that I see things and it relates to other parts of the world/people.

Dreams are just that, dreams... ideas, images, sensational feeling and different kind of emotions that occur in your brain, without any meaning.

As for your friend translator, there is currently no convincing explanation for why we dream or what we dream about.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

surrealist

i8miceb4
Hey AmberLeaf, why don't you just move on to a thread that you're interested in? You've stated your opinion several times...we get it. Your opinions are just that...YOUR opinions.

Someone needs to physically facepalm the whinger and shut his guts frankly.

In fact AmberLeaf did not just state an opinion of the subject but mounted a personal attack. Trying to diagnose mental illness in the person who wrote the OP and trying to insinuate she/he had enough knowledge to do so.

Personal attacks are not proper in any thread. They should not be tolerated!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

AmberLeaf
Some of you are a little soft to be on the internet. They arent insults, maybe the bit where i said you were mad to begin with...but is being mad really an insult, its more of an observation on my part.

You're an asshole...

Not an insult, more of an observation on my part.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join