It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nervous about sharing these predictions...but here goes:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

i8miceb4
Hey AmberLeaf, why don't you just move on to a thread that you're interested in? You've stated your opinion several times...we get it. Your opinions are just that...YOUR opinions.

Thats the thing, i am intersted in the thread given i am interested in how mental illness effects people on different levels. As stated before, OP was not a dream or prediction.

As a long time member ive read thousands of threads on this site. Once you get down to the nuts and bolts of it though, most are mentally ill. Does this not seem odd?? The people seeing all the weird stuff are also the people actively taking medication for mental illness's??

Im all for people having their own beliefs and opinions, im simply pointing out things that could be useful, to anyone who see's things that aren't real.

I know none of you psychics like being told the truth, you would much rather stick with people who reinforce your beliefs...hence the growing number of people who don't like anything other than "Im psycic too, i can teach you about it, tell me more, you are amazing!"

Can you also leave the thread, im done with opinions today and ive listened to many....i get it, they are your opinions..so they are of course invalid

edit on 8-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 8-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

khimbar

999 is also the UK emergency services number. And Hong Kong (I think).

thx so much, your correct and the number is used for quite a lot of other countries.

999 is an official emergency telephone number in a number of countries which allows the caller to contact emergency services for urgent assistance. States using 999 include the United Kingdom, Ireland, Poland, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Macau, Bahrain, Qatar, Bangladesh, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mauritius, Singapore, Zimbabwe, Kingdom of Swaziland and Trinidad and Tobago

wiki

Ketsuko

That was the coronavirus in the Middle East - MERS.

thankyou... I will read up on this.

edit on 8/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: fix formatting

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I'm still in the middle of the first page on this thread, but I wanted to chime in while I'm remembering this, yes I've had dreams of things that happened, they were never of anything important, they were little things, like getting a phone call from a certain person that I haven't spoken to in a long time and the color of the car that he needed help with. Which happened a couple of days after the dream. The dreams I've had that did come true in that manner were small insignificant events, like that, the other things I've seen in dreams were more like remote viewing where I witnessed things from what seemed like underground cities.as though I was seeing through someone else's eyes, but I felt like myself kind of like the ancient communications device from the stargate series , it kind of felt like my consciousness in another persons body.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

this giant cloud shifts apart and a large craft emerges from it
reply to post by tigertatzen

I've had this same dream. Sometimes I have episodic dreams and this was one of them. I refer to them as episodes because I'll dream about something one night and the next night I have a dream sequel. Anyway, on to the dreams...

In the first dream, I was in a gym playing a strange sport with a bunch of other people. It was on a basketball court but instead of baskets at each end, there were red squares painted on the wall about 10 feet up from the floor, one at each end. The object of the game was to throw the ball, which was like a dodge-ball but heavier, and bounce it off the wall inside the square. It reminded me of a modern version of that Mayan ball game. In the middle of the game, we heard a commotion outside and all ran out to see what was going on. Outside the gym, the architecture was concrete terraces with patio areas and raised gardens. Everyone outside was looking and pointing off in the distance.

Huge spacecraft were descending. They were so big you could see them go below the curvature of the Earth. I understood that they were coming down over all the major cities of the world. I looked up and saw one coming down right on top of us - and woke up.

On to episode 2. I was standing in a large, war-torn expanse of land. It reminded me of No-Man's Land. People were milling about aimlessly. It was daytime but overcast with cloud cover so low, I felt as if I could reach up and touch it. What looked like a spotlight appeared above me and started to expand outward in all directions. In the middle where the light started, what appeared to be 2 hands came together and shook as if a deal had been made. Instantly the clouds ripped apart and we were looking at the bottom of one of those huge craft in my first dream.

The craft was so big, I could not see the ends of it. Everyone was staring up at it dumbfounded when this beam of green light came down from it. It was like a laser that spread out in 2 directions as it reached the ground - if looked at straight-on, it would look like a triangle. This beam of light would sweep across the ground and anyone it went over would vanish. Each person it hit would cause a number counter to tick up like a mileage meter and when 144,000 was reached, the light would stop (I know, I know. Rapture blah blah). I saw one of these beams sweeping toward me. I covered my head instinctively when it reached me and this bubble formed around me protecting me from it - then I woke up.

I had these dreams only once some years ago and can still remember the details.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pipsterdj

Your right, I remember reading about that within the last 12 days.

Bats May Be Carrying the Next SARS Pandemic
linky

The OP did very well to remembering the prediction in such a detailed account.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

From this I predict an aircraft that is shaped like a triangle and has the capacity to be armed with nuclear weapons will crash into a desert near Egypt/Africa

Are you sure you're not just remembering the recent story about Iran shooting down one of its own (and most powerful) fighter jets?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

999 is UK emergency sevices

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

many mentally ill people dont think they are ill, everyone else is wrong or ill.

spoken like a blind man giving an opinion on what color the neighbors should paint their houses

Im certain im not OCD, and i have no reason to see a doc, im not the one having hallucinations.

that is debatable methinks you protest too much

that's something you might want to meditate upon
while you're still sitting in Plato's cave...

edit on 8-11-2013 by Metaphysique because: added edit & comment

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

And yet you see

Wires on mars....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And seem to believe in UFO's, many call that crazy. I don't believe what you say, I think you just like hitting threads where you can put others down and make yourself feel mentally superior. You who are just interested in seeing what makes the crazies tick. Where does that put you? Maybe here...

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).

and so on
www.mentalhealth.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I love this bats video, thank you for posting it..

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It's pretty weird that someone would put so much time and energy into "debunking" a strangers prediction. It's a free country, you obviously have the right to your say too, but over and over? Did you get duped by the psychic hotline and carry a grudge?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Ft Bliss is sending troops to North Africa...i'm sure something is getting ready to happen there.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Wires on mars...and all that other bunk was an experiment i made a couple of years ago. Plus it also made me a hell of a lot of money. UFO by the sun made me £3000 ($5700) in a week, there are others that made similar amounts of money....and still, i make an income from those videos

You see what i started with the Mars bs??? Arken is still making threads about rocks....years later.
Notice how i havent posted anything like that for years, i decided last year that id finish my experiment.

No, i dont have a personality disorder, you are picking on my writing style. Everything i typed has merit, expecially the bits about medication and hallucinations....and the link between mental illness and the paranormal. At least 2 people on this thread including the op suffer from metal illness, and at least one is on medication that causes hallucinations.

I understand you dont want the truth or a logical explanation, otherwise you would probably be posting on a site that caters for mental health issues rather than trying to reinforce your views based on other like minded people on here.

And no, i do not believe in UFO's, i believe people are looking at terestrial objects....look through my posts on the UFO forum, no where do i say i believe (unless it was during the experiment), i debunk.

edit on 9-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

BobM88

It's pretty weird that someone would put so much time and energy into "debunking" a strangers prediction. It's a free country, you obviously have the right to your say too, but over and over? Did you get duped by the psychic hotline and carry a grudge?

How many times....its NOT A PREDICTION!!!!

These are hallucinations during the day....that is why i spent time on here. You dont even know what the thread is about, so maybe go back and read the OP.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I understand you dont want the truth or a logical explanation, otherwise you would probably be posting on a site that caters for mental health issues rather than trying to reinforce your views based on other like minded people on here.

I personally don't think you have the truth. Although I will concede that there are people out there who are ill and experience things that do not happen, we all know that already.

It also sounds to me like you dismiss all psychics in general as mentally ill.

If I am understanding you correctly.

Wires on mars...and all that other bunk was an experiment i made a couple of years ago. Plus it also made me a hell of a lot of money. UFO by the sun made me £3000 ($5700) in a week, there are others that made similar amounts of money....and still, i make an income from those videos

So let me get this straight as well. You knowingly spread things around that you know are not true or real, and make a profit off of them? Is this what you are saying here?

Just want to make sure I am not misunderstanding.
edit on 9-11-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

So let me get this straight as well. You knowingly spread things around that you know are not true or real, and make a profit off of them? Is this what you are saying here? Just want to make sure I am not misunderstanding.

No i spread nothing, ATS, GLP, Prison planet, Daily Mail etc spread it for me....no need to spread anything. People are more than willing to spread stuff they are into. I just provided the catalyst by posting it on here.

Pareidolia is real, and evident in most of which i posted, people saw what they wanted to. I never posted hoaxes, ie posted stuff i knew was fake. Everything i posted was real, it was just interpreted different by people who are into that kind of stuff...to me it was rocks that looked like stuff...to them it was proof of alien life.

The money was a bonus if you like

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I've read the OP...funny, an ad hominem from an admitted liar.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I read the Op as a dream sequence that weighed on his mind enough that he went ahead and pondering them while awake, in daydreams.

Dreams are dreams and remain such - until it's axtualize by actual events. Thank goodness my dreams, and even daydreams remain un-actualized - cause they are often of adventures - we would not like to see come to pass.

I don't see in any reason a person might have, to come upon a thread, and launch an initiative - to establish someone as "mentally ill" and attempt to ostracize the individypual that dared to share a dream. Particularly when the Op already established he is under medical care. All concerns should have been adequately passidied. However, here we have a person who persists. Why? How do these people justify continuing on in their manner - if they really believe that person is mentally I'll? I mean - if they really are educated in psychology - don't they understand the psychological abuse - cyber bullying they are attempting to campaign against another?

And if they? What does that say of what the motivations of that might be? Is it ego and belief that they are displaying an insight that others will admire? Is it complex - where they have convinced themselves of their right and they believe they can save the person - despite the Op already stating they are under care? Is it just meanness... hatefulness.

Is it odd - they cannot let it go until somedody come along and validates their point of view is the right one?

Sorry for the off-topuc post mucking up your thread OP. I found your dream very interesting, and I am glad you shared. I shared mine too, in hopes of putting you at ease. Advice - next time don't announce your neverous about posting an personal dream or recurring feeling or premonition. It seems to advertise to predatory personality types - "Here is prey".

CdT

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

BobM88

I've read the OP...funny, an ad hominem from an admitted liar.

LOL carry on, im done here, get back to the OP and stop wasting your time on me eh

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join