It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS Sent 343 Refunds Worth $156K to 1 Address--in Shanghai, China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration has uncovered some disturbing information about IRS refeunds.

It seems they are sending many *Refunds* to the same foreign and domestic addresses.

343 refunds to the same address in Shanghai, China, for a total of $156,533

655 to same address in Kaunas, Lithuania - total $220,489

I imagine some of these could easily be a single address for an office that handles taxes for many clients.

But somehow, I smell corruption and theft, not legitimacy.

more examples;

A new audit-report from the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) shows that the IRS sent at least 343 potentially fraudulent tax returns in 2011 to the same, single address in Shanghai, China, for a total of $156,533 in tax refunds.

The same report also shows that 655 potentially fraudulent tax refunds totaling $220,489 were sent to the same address in Kaunas, Lithuania. Other potentially fraudulent refunds, 580 of them, were sent to the same address in Orlando, Fla.; 355 to the same address in Lakewood, Colo; and another 291 to another single address in Orlando, Fla.

In total, those potentially fraudulent refunds totaled $2,715,391.

IRS Sent 343 Refunds Worth $156K to 1 Address--in Shanghai, China

TIGTA Report.pdf

Many could be the results of efforts by illegal alien mobs

Back in June, CNSNews.com reported that $43,378,040 in refunds were sent by the IRS to 23,994 ‘unauthorized’ aliens at one address in Atlanta, Ga.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Their actions are criminal!!!

The fact that this is coming out, just goes to show how corrupt our government and it's agencies have become in defrauding the American people of their money. Although the IRS, technically is the official collection agency of the Federal Reserve Bank, it amazes me the power that they hold over "THE PEOPLE"!

It wouldn't surprise me at all if these checks were sent to an address of some off shore bank!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Where do I get in line for these refunds?

new topics

join