It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Con Man In Chief, What Happened?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

hoss53
reply to post by elouina

Has their been an American president that has written his own speeches in the last century?

Yes they have used them from time to time. But Obama uses them all of the time! What is he without his teleprompter? He won the election using nothing but teleprompters and other peoples words. is there nothing genuine about him?

Presidents have been using teleprompters for more than half a century, but none have relied on them as extensively as Mr. Obama has so far. While presidents typically have used them for their most important speeches — an inaugural, State of the Union or Oval Office address — Mr. Obama uses them for routine announcements and even for the opening statement of his only news conference so far.

President Sticks to the Script, With a Little Help

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

sealing
If that's true you may need to step back
and ask what it really is you despise.

Man, two comments in.
Go ahead and say it, it's not like it hasn't been said before.

Do you ever get tired of beating that old drum? My arms would start to hurt.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Assuming he does use the teleprompter, I have no way of proving that, I'm sure anything that is shown he has certainty reviewed it before hand.
To think that he would read from teleprompter without knowing what was on it is naive and foolish.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

hoss53
reply to post by elouina

Assuming he does use the teleprompter, I have no way of proving that, I'm sure anything that is shown he has certainty reviewed it before hand.
To think that he would read from teleprompter without knowing what was on it is naive and foolish.

I never said that he didn't read it in advance, and brush it up a bit. And maybe even afterwords saying, yeah I like that part etc... What I am saying is that Obama is nothing without using the words written by others. He has zero confidence to put out a decent speech without one. What we see is a man 100% confident in himself (fake) with the teleprompter and a bumbling fool (Real Obama) without one.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

hoss53
reply to post by elouina

I never said that he didn't read it in advance, and brush it up a bit. And maybe even afterwords saying, yeah I like that part etc... What I am saying is that Obama is nothing without using the words written by others. He has zero confidence to put out a decent speech without one. What we see is a man 100% confident in himself (fake) with the teleprompter and a bumbling fool (Real Obama) without one.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"I am not a crook ", "if the president does it then its not illegal "---Richard Nixon
"I watch a lot of baseball on the radio "---Gerald Ford
"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles "---Ronald Reagon
"Read my lips, no new taxes ", "I cannot think of an exiting law that wasn't there before "--George Bush-one
"I think we need an energy bill that encourages consumption "---George Bush--two
Perhaps they should have fired their speech writers or used teleprompters.

"The wisdom of man is shown in actions, not words ".-----Hoss53.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

hoss53
"I am not a crook ", "if the president does it then its not illegal "---Richard Nixon
"I watch a lot of baseball on the radio "---Gerald Ford
"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles "---Ronald Reagon
"Read my lips, no new taxes ", "I cannot think of an exiting law that wasn't there before "--George Bush-one
"I think we need an energy bill that encourages consumption "---George Bush--two
Perhaps they should have fired their speech writers or used teleprompters.

"The wisdom of man is shown in actions, not words ".-----Hoss53.

Yeah but this president rode his entire election on words. A very eloquent speaker with a teleprompter and good speechwriters, but very few of those words have come to fruition. In other words, "we have been conned". He didn't just lie about Obamacare, he lied about a lot of things. The Obamacare lie was the only one called out by the MSM because it hit their pocketbooks. Money, this it what it took to break the bubble boys bubble.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Maybe I'm getting old enough to see patterns here, but I don't think we've had a 'real' president since Kennedy. The rest were all puppets or place holders in one way or another, although the case could be made that Carter was his own man to a certain extent. I think his activities after his term in office prove his morality.

Johnson - implicated in the JFK assassination and a murderous fool when it came to the Vietnam war.

Nixon - paranoid with a high IQ which made him exceptionally dangerous.

Ford - placeholder, was on the Warren Commission and could be trusted to toe the company line.

Reagan - not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but knew how to read from a script...

Bush I - managed to somehow go from owning a small off-shore oil company to being head of the CIA, implicated in masses of illegal doings. Probably on-site at the JFK assassination. Best supporter's son tried to assassinate Reagan, which would have made Bush I President even sooner...

Clinton - a policy wonk who actually read everything that was given to him to analyze, but with a fatal flaw in the zipper region, taken full advantage of by the opposite side. Pushed into public service by a spectacularly power hungry 'wife' in name only.

Bush II - An alcoholic until he was 40 (which he termed 'his youth'), AWOL from the National Guard, would have been killed in 'Nam as the awful pilot he was if Daddy wasn't powerful. Utterly inept, he let Cheney choose the VP candidate, who promptly chose himself. Cheney was President without benefit of election to the office because HE was paying attention while Dubya was goofin' off, as usual.

Obama - reputed to have been 'groomed' by the CIA for the presidency ever since his years in college, possibly sooner. Probably also preordained to crash and burn spectacularly by whoever is really running things.

Do you think they call in every newly sworn leader, show them another, never-seen-before version of the Zapruder film and tell them, 'nice family ya got there...' and then are told exactly what they will do, say and not do or say for the next 4-8 years, or else?

And as far as the speechifying goes, you try going without enough sleep for 6 years (7 if you count campaigning) and never having a moment to yourself, and knowing world war or peace may just rest on your shoulders exclusively, know that NOTHING is as you thought it was when you ran for this goddam job, and any minute now your head could be blown off or worse, and see how well you can think on your feet....

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Ahhh,Haaaa, What the hell happened to him? Lipsnycing, teleprompters?
Would love too see him play some air guitar!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join