It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Con Man In Chief, What Happened?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The pretext of my idea is that Obama, the person, is 100% fake. The American citizens elected the man portrayed in his speeches. Speeches that were written by other people. We are not seeing the real Obama, we are seeing a fake Obama. He told his writers what he wanted to be, and they made the person. "Obama the great speaker, that would wow and amaze you. Sham wow!" Have we just seen an infomercial for the presidency over the last 5 years?

Obviously the first thing I would bring up is his inability to talk anything but gibberish without a teleprompter. It is my contention that Obama is not only bad at giving speeches, but he is using other peoples writings to portray something he is not. The American populace was sold on his great speeches. Speeches that he read off a teleprompter.

We all said that he sold us a pack of lies for Obamacare. But I say that he is even lying about who Obama really is. He is conning the American populace with his spoken words. All I ask is that everyone wake up and realize this.

Watch beginning of this video for the gibberish. The later half contains funny parodies about the teleprompter mishaps.

edit on 7-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It would be too much to hope that he was a hologram wouldn't it?
As absurd as that is... it is the first thing that crossed my mind while watching this. No... I don't believe it. But still.

I think Obama was voted in on his speech giving prowess alone. He can enthrall many when he's on his game, but it seems his game is leaving the building lately. I wish he would follow it. Quickly.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Jeez....you put ALOT of energy into despising Obama.
I hope you are at least a paid shill like a few others here?

Obama is quite real and quite famous in the "real world" for giving speeches.
If there is a scale for speeches, is it your contention that Obama is worse at public speaking
than our previous president ? If that's true you may need to step back
and ask what it really is you despise. Because yeah, thread after thread after thread
you really work hard in a decidely negative fashion.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

You do realize that ONN stands for onion news network, right? I don't doubt that he can't have any sort of original thought, but that bit is a farce. Just wanted to point that out. Not defending the man, here.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Haha! Wow, that is embarrassing for him (for all of us actually). His face was priceless!

2:49 if anyone is wonder where the lip syncing is.

And I thought Bush was bad at speaking in public. At least when he screwed up he could improvise with something funny/stupid.

ETA, Dang that part was from The Onion.. They fooled me. Not hard to believe though.
edit on 7-11-2013 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The pretext of my idea is that Obama, the person, is 100% fake

I have known this for a very long time.
When people were freaking out in 2008,I was doing a facepalm and wishing we were not the same species.

The elections are even faker than he is.
I made a thread on how fake everything is and even predicted things...I am not a mindreader,I can smell bullspunk.

Here is my thread showing its fake just like he is. www.abovetopsecret.com...

From one day to the next...Ron Paul stuff got swept under the rug and Obama was the guy.
This was my first clue the Americans were about to get a screwjob.

At that point I never followed either guy and hated politics (and still do) but after looking at them both....I smelled more bullspunk.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

Dude, it's from the Onion. That is not real footage. Am I the only one here that's aware of this? It then goes on to talk about his 'home TelePrompTer' c'mon, folks . . .

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

denybedoomed
reply to post by elouina

You do realize that ONN stands for onion news network, right? I don't doubt that he can't have any sort of original thought, but that bit is a farce. Just wanted to point that out. Not defending the man, here.

The lip syncing is a farce by the onion added at the end to parody the earlier true mishaps shown. I could have chosen other videos I imagine.
edit on 7-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by denybedoomed

I am not from the onion,my post still holds up regardless,I smelled the BS and called it.

Its theater and he is just an actor.

I am not a pessimist,I am just sick of political lies and getting shucked and jived.

edit on 7-11-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

No worries, I'm not saying that that's not a possibility though.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

No argument on that. It's all theatre

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The video at 2 minutes 41 seconds is an Onion parody.

Fail.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I was and still might write a thread about this, actually. While Obama was running for President in the primaries, my family was warned by someone in an extremely high position in an intelligence agency that he was going to be a disaster. I saw him speak in public, and got the impression that his charisma was similar to that of either a sociopath or one of those mega-leaders that turn into dictators later.

Although it could also be explained if he had been groomed his whole life for the Presidency, which I am going to get to in a second.

At the speech, his supporters had handed out pamphlets at the time about his policy that I believe were written to get him elected rather than talk about his real policies - which I am still in the dark about.

However, if you look at the fact that Obama was able to beat Hillary Clinton in the primaries, this has always spoken to me about him being supported by a large organization outside of the normal U.S. politics. I think that it is highly possible that he has been groomed from birth to get this position as President.

The Clintons are no pushover - however, they made it themselves in politics, and I don't think they were expecting an opponent with deep roots in some kind of secret organization, and basically what amounts to special ops training to run against them, I think everyone at the time (and possibly now) ridiculously miscalculated Obama's capabilities and resources.

More topics that I was hoping to get into on a future thread include his studying and teaching of constitutional law. If anyone has seen the movie Ender's Game, or read the book, they know that the best way to defeat your enemy is to know your enemy,

Therefore, constitutional law would have been prudent, if not necessary, for his mission. Then we come across the birther scandal - a lot of people are under the impression that Obama faked his birth certificate to get elected - however, I believe this is simply not the case.

If Obama is, and was, being handled by someone, they would need an insurance policy to get him out of office if they needed, and keep him on a short leash. What better way to do this than to groom someone who wasn't qualified for the Presidency in the first place, and keep the birth certificate from Kenya as blackmail?

If you don't believe what I'm saying above, just keep watching. That's the same thing the intelligence friend of ours told us. I think there is a high possibility that Obama is not going to make it to the end of his Presidency in 2016.

This could end with him being assassinated or removed from office, or many different things, but it is my opinion that I would be highly surprised if there was a peaceful transition to the next President in 2016 without any drama between now and then.

edit on 07pmThu, 07 Nov 2013 16:43:23 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

tehdouglas
reply to post by elouina

The video at 2 minutes 41 seconds is an Onion parody.

Fail.

It is a parody. I added this video in to an idea I already formed, I just chose one that happened to include 1/2 the video making fun of the true stuff at the beginning. So don't let this cloud the true premise of my thread. Here have another video.

Here this is the true fail:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I saw a woman wearing a "The Dream is real" Obama jacket. I thought to myself the dream is a nightmare! I never thought anyone could do more damage to the country than the last eight years of republican horror. And Im a liberatarian constitutionalist. Man was I wrong. Our country is going to hell at warp speed! Zippdie doo! Were screwed whoever is in charge . There are no more governments people. Its corporations and banks. Thats it. The entire world is screwed and there is nothing you can do about it. The voting machines are rigged, the politicians are rigged your right left dicotomy isnt real. The joke is on you when you vote. Take all the pride in it you want, it doesnt matter.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Has their been an American president that has written his own speeches in the last century?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

sealing
Jeez....you put ALOT of energy into despising Obama.
I hope you are at least a paid shill like a few others here?

Obama is quite real and quite famous in the "real world" for giving speeches.
If there is a scale for speeches, is it your contention that Obama is worse at public speaking
than our previous president ? If that's true you may need to step back
and ask what it really is you despise. Because yeah, thread after thread after thread
you really work hard in a decidely negative fashion.

I put the energy into this, because I want others to see what I have been seeing all along. A fake, con man. It is finally starting to come out. And the speeches that he puts out there are not his own words. Other politicians have admitted that they only use teleprompters very rarely for extremely important issues.

He won the elections on his famous speeches. What about his gibberish at the beginning of my first video? Do you think he would have won the presidency if Americans saw nothing but this? He won speaking the words written by others. Sham wow!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by texasyeti

Take the titles away and you might get a better bearing on things.
I don't give two bullpoopies if you are a dem,rep,tea party dude or whatever the hell you are.

If you make it so I don't have to get have to worry about taking out a loan with a corrupt bank for my healthcare costs and can work (and actually have a job) and pay my taxes........I don't give a rats ass what political affiliation you hold dear to your heart.
Just make it so and screw the dumb labels....the forest is where.....now where are the trees at??
edit on 7-11-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yep, it's all just a stage act and the teleprompter is key to staying in script.
Plus, it also allows you to get away with it when you, ahem, "mispeak".

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by texasyeti

@Elouina: I see you have noticed that Obama has lost the ability to speak coherently lately. A lot of people may not notice this, but it is a fact. I saw him speak in person and he never had this much trouble forming a coherent sentence.

There could be a psychological reason that he is beginning to lose coherency in his thoughts and sentences. If you watch videos of him trying to speak recently, it goes beyond having trouble making a speech, it actually seems to point towards some kind of mental incoherence.

-----

I'm watching a speech right now of Obama from 2 weeks ago, and he seems to be doing okay, but if he is relying on a teleprompter...

Sorry guys... I just remember seeing him unable to answer questions on the spot and I can't find evidence. He seems to be doing okay in the speeches. But I'm seeing a difference now that I'm checking it out. I looked and found an interview from August.

Okay here is a speech from him in 1995 about his book:

edit on 07pmThu, 07 Nov 2013 17:14:59 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 07pmThu, 07 Nov 2013 17:15:30 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join