It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scariest Song you will ever hear is a Brain Having a Siezure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smithas05

Wow! I really didn't like that at all. In fact, I turned it off half way through. I know it was having a seizure, but it really did sound distressed. Marvelous how they could convert it to audible sounds though.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Not disagreeing just to disagree, but it sounds just like something Kubrick would use. Even though Lynch has more off the wall concept and styles, his soundtracks aren't nearly as experimental or awesome as Kubricks.

I think the above example is a bad example. Listen to some of the music from the Shining or 2001 and you will see some downright creepy similarities with the stroke audio.

Skip about 2 minutes in:

Also listen from 2 minutes on in the intro to the Shining:

edit on 7-11-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It's Lordes new song

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

No, it's definitely not. My father has regular seizures, the confusion actually starts a day in advance before he actually starts seizing. He talks crazy & says God talks to him also. His actions are also odd. That's how we know to keep him protected for the next 24 hours.....that's very creepy...TY O.P.!! Cool thread

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

aboutface
Oh my Lord, that is truly awful. No wonder the person having such a seizure needs time to recover from this. It's as though everything inside is being electrocuted or something and taking over the circuitry of the brain. Thanks for showing this. I thinks it is a good teaching tool.

Remember people, strobe lights and strobing avatars can be a trigger for people suffering from this.

New respect for people and families dealing with this.

People having seizures remember hitting their face off the ground and waking up in a strange place. That's about it.

Oh, and burnt toast.
edit on 7-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join