It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurked for the UFO topics, Decided to Join up. :P

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi! I'm Lunette.

Not my real name, but it's more interesting so yeah. ^_^

I'm a college student of fine arts and I enjoy drawing, videogames, Youtube, electronic music, reading, and occasionally, writing.

I am here mainly for the ufo/alien part of the forum, but will most likely migrate to the other lovely forums eventually too.

Why ufo/aliens? My family has some past experiences with those and spirity/paranormal ones (specifically a haunted plantation house in Alabama, but that's another story)

I would love to actually see a real ufo, but so far no luck. Too many stupid planes I think. Lol.

Well, hope that wasn't too lame an introduction.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Perfectly good intro Lunette, welcome.
I love me some UFO's as well, but like you
have never seen one. But I believe, oh I believe...
Anyway, glad to have you.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
A hearty welcome to ya and all that comes to pass.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hey! Thanks for the greetings.
Nice to meet you all.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

That was a great intro. Welcome to the party!

I think you'll find a great deal of really *good* info here in the areas you're looking for.

If you look around, you'll see that there's an enormous amount of other great info that often helps in seeing the bigger picture regardless of what you're primary interest is.

In any event - jump right in - the insanity is just fine....

See you 'round the forums.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Haha, thanks! ^_^ 'preciate your welcome.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Good-evening Everybody, I also joined for the same reason.
I've Really enjoyed all the information being shared, and it helps me with understanding & answers many of the questions I have without me even having to ask them. One of my favourite sites since it was introduced to me last May.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

We are Rigel4........We offer ..Greetings!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

Welcome Lunette. My other name is Lunatic, lol.

My family has some past experiences with those and spirity/paranormal ones

Good place to bring that kind of stuff. Thats why a lot of people are here.

They want to share and compare.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks! Yeah, I have a weird family history XD I'm glad I'm not alone with what I've read on this site.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

Nope, not alone and not weird either. In fact, people that have other worldly or UFO experiences are the special ones. If you want to see it from the spirit worlds point of view.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

Hi Lunette!

Love the name and Avatar! I'm new to the site as well! I'm also into the UFO stuff like yourself. Look forward to seeing your posts.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

Welcome, Lunette - nice to meet you! I am lucky in that I did see an honest-to-goodness UFO once when I was young. Even filed an official report with MUFON. That was a long time ago in northern Canada and there was a lot of weird stuff going on at the time.

But I digress...

I am also a newbie here. Looks like a fun place to hang out. I'll see you around!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi @ Beck and Dawn. :3

Nice to meet ya! ^_^ You're so lucky by the way, I have yet to see a genuine UFO yet
Yet my mom, uncle, and Grandma has... I'm probably not special enough XD lol

Yeah, my family has more exp than me, only thing remotely 'special' is that I used to sleep walk. Mom said I'd walk out of the house and just stand in the street for a long time X3 I'm so weird.
That was long ago though. I wonder what changed?? 0-0

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

THERE IS SOME IMPORTANT INFO AT THIS SITE HERE BELOW--weather satellite data images shows activity= the researcher posted the info today...blog site name is :
Click here: Around the Saucer w/Derr

Click here: Around the Saucer w/Derr

if the links do not work you can access the site easily with a google search of the blog title....

you wil see not only 2 ufo cylinders of appreciably Large size-- but also directly below them, as if they came from the large ships, a small pod of objects about 5 to 7 total make a bee line for the same region off new jersey new york city area as was a serious topic in here about ufo crash -- the new jersey roswell case in sept 2007 -- i think it was.

i would ask the room ops to link the data at the blog site by this commenter : DERRUFO to the topic board in any manner or method they see fit including copying the GIF file (from weather satellite) and the still image art enhancement views by me... have a good day .

top topics

join