It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no, Fukushima releasing 10 Hiroshimas every hour. Says Patrick Flanagan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Back ground:

Patrick Flanagan is an American New Age author and inventor.
Flanagan has written books focused on Egyptian sacred geometry and Pyramidology. He holds several patents as an inventor.[1][2][3][4] He is also known for developing a method of drawing the geometrically complicated Sri Yantra.[5]

Inventions and discoveries[edit]

In 1958, at the age of 14, Flanagan invented the Neurophone, which he said transmitted sound via the nervous system to the brain.[10] Life magazine[11] called him a "unique, mature and inquisitive scientist". In 1968, the invention was improved by the development of a means of simplifying speech waveforms, for which he received a patent.[12]
In 1982, Flanagan and his wife, Gael Crystal, were credited with the discovery of a new form of colloidal silica, known as a microcluster, in the glacial water consumed by the Hunza people of northern Pakistan. The Flanagans then sold a product utilizing the microclusters called Crystal Energy (the ingredients are water, silica, potassium carbonate, and magnesium sulfate), which they say lowers the surface tension of drinking water.[13]

Wiki

I was directed to a youtube video today that if even only half correct, I should be packing my bags and heading inland. The worst of the worst of the worst situation in Japan is the Fukushima crisis. We know this. But how bad is it? Patrick Flanagan says it's 10 Hiroshima's every day. Ten!

I hang my head in despair. This is Biblical.

More info. August but still...

edit on 7-11-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

FlySolo
But how bad is it? Patrick Flanagan says it's 10 Hiroshima's every day. Ten!

I hang my head in despair. This is Biblical.

1 minute into the video and he is actually saying 10 per HOUR. 240 per day. Says he has data.. Any links to said data??

2and a half minutes in and there have been 2 websites mentioned for products to buy to be healthy including a pyramid to sit in and some special water that goes for 11 dollars an oz. Now he is talking about taking one of his products 3 times a day to the tune of $120 per month.

5 minutes in and he knows how to neutralize fukushima radiation and he would be happy to show them how to do it.

I'm trying to be polite..
heh..

edit on 11/7/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I haven't heard of the guy, so I have no idea if he or his data is reputable. This is one thread I'd like to see Phage post on.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Oh crap you're right. I must have been in denial and my brain subconsciously switched to a lesser evil in order to maintain sanity while I typed that. 10 an hour like the title says.

edit on 7-11-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

You're kidding right? Phage? Can't you think for yourself? Phage is not your savior. Geez

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

all this is is a commercial to get people to buy the pills.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

FlySolo

You're kidding right? Phage? Can't you think for yourself? Phage is not your savior. Geez

???? He is very knowledgable in many areas, and I'd welcome his viewpoint on this. If this data is being presented as true, and the presenter submits that there is that much radiation emitting and spreading, then I'd like lots of eyes on the data.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I'll second that... I'll get out my "Phage signal" and see if he responds!

I feel we will be seeing "godzilla" and the "toxic avenger" in the very near future... If only "captain planet" would save us...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If that were the case wouldn't there be a lot more obvious affects from said radiation?
2 years its been has it? 10 Hiroshima's an hour - 365 days a year - 24 hours per said day. . . hmm

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You can't directly compare an atomic explosion like Hiroshima, to nuclear radiation leaks at Fukushima. There is no similar nuclear reaction at Fukushima like there is in a nuclear bomb explosion.

One could make a case that the amount of radiation released is comparable, but still Hiroshima is measured in kilotons and not megatons as has been released several hundreds of times in testing across the planet.

The way your average mind interprets this is in terms of death counts. They think of the devastation at Hiroshima, multiply the body count by ten, and get horrified to think this is going on every hour. In this sense, the title is very misleading. It's fear-mongering.
edit on 7-11-2013 by webedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Aleister

FlySolo

???? He is very knowledgable in many areas, and I'd welcome his viewpoint on this. If this data is being presented as true, and submits that there is that much radiation emitting and spreading, then I'd like lots of eyes on the data.

How do you even know phage is just one person anyway? Phage, for the record, ALWAYS has an incredulous MO. Clearly, you haven't paid much attention to Phage's MO here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

SovereignEve
If that were the case wouldn't there be a lot more obvious affects from said radiation?
2 years its been has it? 10 Hiroshima's an hour - 365 days a year - 24 hours per said day. . . hmm

That's to say we know the adverse reactions from such a scenerio, that we haven't faced before in years gone past.

Subtle hints from gaia, like erratic actions from our sea animals may be a starting point. There are many threads regards how our sea life is acting out/dying et cetera.... I'm a big tuna lover too... I'm honestly hesitant to eat it anymore, as I would have to purchase a geiger counter just to make sure my "bumble bee tuna" isn't giving off "heat".

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

webedoomed
You can't directly compare an atomic explosion like Hiroshima, to nuclear radiation leaks at Fukushima. There is no similar nuclear reaction at Fukushima like there is in a nuclear bomb explosion.

One could make a case that the amount of radiation released is comparable, but still Hiroshima is measured in kilotons and not megatons as has been released several hundreds of times in testing across the planet.

Why? Cause there is no "shock wave". Not true. Instead, the radiation will have to rely on wind as a transportation method.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Um. Who the hell is patrick flannigan?
Why should we care?
Pyramids?
New age?
Sell $nakeoil much?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SovereignEve

Two years ago, there wasn't a melt down situation like there is now. The ground is breaking up and radiation is spewing out of the cracks of the earth. Things are actually quite worse than they first were two years ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

FlySolo

Aleister

FlySolo

???? He is very knowledgable in many areas, and I'd welcome his viewpoint on this. If this data is being presented as true, and submits that there is that much radiation emitting and spreading, then I'd like lots of eyes on the data.

How do you even know phage is just one person anyway? Phage, for the record, ALWAYS has an incredulous MO. Clearly, you haven't paid much attention to Phage's MO here at ATS.

One or many, as I said, as many eyes on this claim as possible. It's a major claim the OP makes, about the amount of radiation, you have to understand that - and maybe it's not news to some people but it's news to me and likely others.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Because they're not even remotely similar.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

This guy- news.yahoo.com... NEEDS to contact this man. Maybe they could get some s*** done together.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

Not similar? It's death by a thousand cuts. That's the only difference.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Aleister

FlySolo

Aleister

FlySolo

One or many, as I said, as many eyes on this claim as possible. It's a major claim the OP makes, about the amount of radiation, you have to understand that - and maybe it's not news to some people but it's news to me and likely others.

How the hell would Phage know any more about the situation in Japan than the rest of us or Western Journalism for that matter? There's been a controlled effort by TEPCO to censor the information so why the hell would you think Phage is in any position to comment on the amount of leakage or has any ability to comfort you when he's not even involved with the clean up? My god, is this what it's come to now days? Conformity because some stranger(s) on the internet told you to relax?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join