SoCal Fireball lit up the sky last night!

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Fellow Californians from Santa Barbara down to San Diego witnessed this ball of fire in the sky around 8pm

National Weather Service states its associated with the Taurids, which don't bring big meteors, although last night's one looked big.

I regret I didnt get to see it, because I was not outdoors at 8pm and the highrisers here in downtown LBC block the view, anyways

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Have another link? This one has "been removed by user"

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Do you have the link to the National Weather Service about this? I think this is the video you tried to post?
edit on 7-11-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I was driving by Pendelton omw to home SD from Disneyland when I saw it. Whole sky lit up from my drivers side. Wife and I looked left and saw it still streaking. It pulsed a total of three times super bright. Thought it wsas lightning at first.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Suckdj because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Maybe unrelated but right after this happened (I didn't see it), a Huey came off of either Pendleton or Miramar right over my place in San Marcos. It was lower than I've ever heard before and rattled the entire HOUSE as it went over. It was going as fast as they can go, heading due east.

new topics

join