It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paisley, Underwood Mock Obamacare at Country Music Awards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I DIED laughing when I read/saw this!!!!!!

Two major stars presenting at the Country Music Association Awards Wednesday night launched into a mocking exchange about the state of Obamacare's broken website. Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood joked about the website and the program. At one point Paisley feigned a serious back injury and Underwood asked him if he “had that Obamacare.”

Here's the video mentioned in the article:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Comedy is rooted in the inescapable truth. Besides, pandering to 'muricans is a victimless crime isn't it?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

lol...this coming from 2 multimillionaires.....and all those people that lost their entire savings, and/or homes to catastrophic healthcare costs are crying with laughter too...
maybe they could kick some puppies on stage while they are singing.... you people need to talk to some of those regular, hard-working, non-televised, people that have lost everything due to illness or accident.... instead, you listen to millionaire singers, millionaire radio hosts, millionaire fox news hosts, millionaire CNBC business guests, and other wealthy people paraded out as being "experts" on what other people need for health insurance coverage, as if they speak for everybody...they don't care about your health insurance needs.
edit on 7-11-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Here's a little something I haven't seen on these boards so far.

The Kentucky Department of Insurance fined Humana earlier this month for instructing existing individual policyholders to renew their current plans for 2014 within 30 days of receiving the letter in late August or be switched to a pricier policy.

Health Insurers Scramble to Keep Healthy Customers As New Exchanges Roll Out, Regulators Accuse Humana, Aetna of Misleading Policyholders

(emphasis mine)

new topics

top topics

join