It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A PDF thread Secret bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hi All,

Skunk works seemed to be a good place to whack this as i cannot confirm how valid anything is in the PDF however i feel i should share it....

First some back story.... i know a guy.... only kidding.....

i was clearing through my MANY usb drives in the last few days and i found a PDF called

"What you need to know about your future....
Underground Bases,
...missing children, Extra terrestrials"

by James Casbolt

so it turns out i put it on this USB stick two years ago, i dont recall it to be honest, i had a read through, theres some stuff there i feel ATS may want to read, Alot of it is stuff thats knownbeen said before... but who am i to not share random PDF's from the wonderful unknown world of misplaces USB drives...

The PDF is increadibly comprehensive with notes on a whole heap of bases some images etc.

Enjoy

with such highlights as

There are many of these bases worldwide but here is small list.
1. Dulce in New Mexico
2. Brecon Beacons in Wales
3. Los Alamos in Mexico
4. Pine Gap in Australia
5. The Snowy mountains in Australia
6. The Nyala range in Africa
7. West of Kindu in Africa
8. Next to the Libyan border in Egypt
9. Mount Blanc in Switzerland
10. Narvik in Scandinavia
11. Gottland island in Sweden and many other places
These projects are being run by a secret, unelected international governing body
connected to the U.N.

and

Bechtel (BECK-tul) is a super secret international corporate octopus, founded in 1898. Some
say the firm is really a ’Shadow Government’s working arm of the CIA.

so i need to ask, whats the best way to upload this PDF to let you guys have a look does someone want to help???

Thanks grey580 -

www.4shared.com...
edit on 7-11-2013 by GonzoSinister because: adding PDF link

edit on 7-11-2013 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

I think we can upload pdf files to ATS.

Click the down arrow. try to upload the file in the upload section.
then post a link to it.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

No idea how to help, but I would like to read the stuff. Have you read anything about bases in Antarctica? I read somewhere that the Nazis were doing something down there. Its such a huge and desolate continent. There must be some secrets..

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

grey580

I think we can upload pdf files to ATS.

Click the down arrow. try to upload the file in the upload section.
then post a link to it.

I thought the same however (and maybe im being a n00b) when i click on upload it seems to be for images, even if i browse to the pdf on my hd and try to upload it nothing seems to happen...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Yes no doubt deep within the bowels of my flsh drives i have stuff on it too,

there are some interesting websites that cover the American covoy to Antartica just at the tail end of the second world war which comprised of a whole tonne of military hardware... if you look further too there was a map found in turkey (citation needed) which shows the shore lines of Antartica (under the ice) mapped hundereds of years before we could satellite map such land mass.... i do find it increadibly interesting, also since the russian broke through the ice a few years back to an ancient deep lake i have never heard of the results of the water that was tested....

its liek a huge untouched mystical land down there thats just out of our reach (as the common man)

Derailing my own thread *sigh*

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

there are sites to upload docs

www.scribd.com...

dropbox will let you share files as well.

here is a list of sites that let you share files

www.ebizmba.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

grey580

there are sites to upload docs

www.scribd.com...

dropbox will let you share files as well.

here is a list of sites that let you share files

www.ebizmba.com...

Your Sir are a Gentleman

www.4shared.com...

If you clcik view document you can read it there or i think you can creat an account and download it... to be honest didnt look into it hugley just wanted it up for you guys....

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
FYI this is on the net as well.

usahitman.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing and making this info available - I look forward to reading it shortly.

As to your last point, I know Bechtel pretty well having worked with them in the late 80's / early 90's on AI related work & projects. They are HQ'd in San Francisco, and it was partially because of that that I moved out to the SF Bay area for a number of years. For that I will always be grateful. Such a beautiful area...

Interesting company - no doubt. Am curious to see how they tie into all of this...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

grey580
FYI this is on the net as well.

usahitman.com...

ahh awesome, there a bit more in the PDF not included in that article including base break downs and sources for the information but again thanks for the help Grey

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Let's say that everything James C. has revealed is really true...I am wondering...why is he allowed to reveal all this information? What hidden agenda's may be in place...with all the info. (being allowed)...revealed to the common public?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

caladonea

Let's say that everything James C. has revealed is really true...I am wondering...why is he allowed to reveal all this information? What hidden agenda's may be in place...with all the info. (being allowed)...revealed to the common public?

I Do agree... if everything he says is true... why is he not silenced... i mean i thought that was standard procedure for Whistleblower types?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Looking to download to read, unable to get from 4shared, can someone put up somewhere else for me. Thanks The Bot

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I thought you had a bunch of stuff? All I found was the one piece about the M16 guy.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Tucket

I thought you had a bunch of stuff? All I found was the one piece about the M16 guy.

Nah i say in my OP that i found a PDF that has a pile of information on it....

its just a list of secret bases, locations, what they are used for (to the best of his knowledge) a pile of info on the other agencies and stuff involved, and a list of sources....

new topics

top topics

join