It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican ban on Medjugorje public appearances in USA raises brows

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

ingodscompany2.blogspot.com...

“In Medjugorje Our Lady is coming in a very powerful way...It is impossible not to see here the Lord our God. Impossible!...In all our churches throughout the world, it should be as it is here in Medjugorje!

*Bishop Domenico Pecile, Vicar of St John Lateran Basilica, the Pope’s Cathedral in Rome

------------------------------------------------------

A good way for the Vatican to come out of the scandalous case with saving face and with changed view most of all. I wish that to the Vatican people. We are not their enemies and never were, the opposite. Medjugorje people have always supported the Vatican and the popes whoever is elected next. It is a time to see love in the other direction. Not only love. If I started talking of love, I'd better stop.

Love and light and peace, the words of Pleiadians. One of the good ET races, besides Nordics and others. A bombshell interview of Kerry Cassidy in Project Camelot, speaking of Raptors on parallel earth/dimension/surface/whatever. I will not say more, may be later in another thread. If the GRID permits.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The bombshell interview of Kerry Cassidy www.abovetopsecret.com... eclipses the bombshell ban on Medjugorje meetings that is de facto already lifted. Perhaps new completely new page starts for humanity. I will not comment it here. First review the interview. It contains just too much info to be retold.
If the GRID survives.
edit on 11-11-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
my attitude towards catholic hierarchy will be in tune of what they show as attitude to particular ET groups. This is inevitable. It depends though on which side one stands. The more we know the better. With Our Lady coming with 3 and more angels, up to hundreds in Marija's words, one can hardly escape the question of the nature of those angels. Vatican knows more than have ever admitted. Listen to sources who know what possibly is known.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

2012newstart
my attitude towards catholic hierarchy will be in tune of what they show as attitude to particular ET groups. This is inevitable. It depends though on which side one stands. The more we know the better. With Our Lady coming with 3 and more angels, up to hundreds in Marija's words, one can hardly escape the question of the nature of those angels. Vatican knows more than have ever admitted. Listen to sources who know what possibly is known.

Your thread is a constant attack on the faith, Roman Catholicism. Don't use the term "Our Lady", a RC term, Mary is offended that you attack the faith. Our Lord's mother is mother of the Church, THE faith. She calls everyone to the faith.

ET, alien business, look at its fruit. No good fruit, it is all demonic.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

2012newstart
Let remember to everyone calling proudly himself Christian or Catholic (why not Christian again) that The Incarnate Word of God decided in sovereign decision of GOD himself, to be born JEW in then Israel. Not "roman", "greek" or another, and certainly not what is called today "roman catholic" or "eastern orthodox" or "evangelica, pentecost, protestant etc". Those are historical names and developments long after the Ascension and the lifespan of the first apostles. It is a historic fact the earliest gospels the REAL PHYSICAL DOCUMENTS on tablets or whatever DO NOT DATE BACK to the time of the Apostles. Today we have the means to estimate their age and they are later-made. Why, if there are preserved in the world older documents? Because they were simply written LATER! I talked about that. We believe a good portion of the Word of God passed thru the utmost scrutiny of that early century inquisitors called church fathers when they sealed up part of the words as true, and banned 2/3 of the other books as heretic. Thanks to the pagan Constantine and the following Emperors of Rome and Byzantium. What we have is a ROMANIZED and BYZANTIUM-GREEK institutionalized "church" and not the early communities of Christians who spread the word of Jesus, including with their lives. The topic is long and cannot be encompassed in one-two threads alone. Books have been written recently, scholars and DOCUMENTS are needed to determine which of the other banned books, or found new ones as Dead Sea scrolls are indeed historically authentic. Not me. Not you.

Paul makes it clear that the Jews are not banned forever, that our faith is based on them as branch on the tree. Therefore I see in the Messianic Jews a good example how the churches of today should find back their ways to the ROOTS. Not exactly with superficial traditions of the jews, but in truth an din spirit that Jesus talks about to Nicodemus.

For those honest researchers who read here, I offer again and again the 2 Esdras book found in the ROman Vulgate and in the first King James Version. It is priceless as prophecy. Check please wikipedia for correct naming of different translations and which chapters (,1,2,?) are written in later Christian period and are added to 2 Esdras later. Do not mess it up with 1,2 Ezra - the person is the same the books are different. Search for 2 ESDRAS. I provided the link. Chapter 15 speaks as if it is today the battle between Arabia and (AS)Syria

Talking out of two, three sides of your mouth, Satan does the same. Obvious mock of the faith, trying to sell your version of whatever...Protestantism, New Age, demonic ET nonsense.

OP, wondering, why are you a fallen away Catholic now preaching against the faith? Share why you left
the faith.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

colbe

Your thread is a constant attack on the faith, Roman Catholicism.

No it is not! As far as the catholics want to return to the roots double crossed after 4th century.

Don't use the term "Our Lady", a RC term, Mary is offended that you attack the faith. Our Lord's mother is mother of the Church, THE faith. She calls everyone to the faith.

She is better called the Mother of God. What does it mean Our Lady? Is she an earthly dignitary? She is Mother of all, not only of you.

ET, alien business, look at its fruit. No good fruit, it is all demonic.

perhaps not everyone thinks like you. It is a time we brace the truth. I expect the Vatican to define its position on CONCRETE ET RACES. Because there are demonic ones, if you bother to go thru the sources I give. But you don't. Perhaps someone in Vatican is in contact with them. Others are not. Others in the Vatican would prefer the contact with the Angelic ET. One or the other.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

colbe

2012newstart
Let remember to everyone calling proudly himself Christian or Catholic (why not Christian again) that The Incarnate Word of God decided in sovereign decision of GOD himself, to be born JEW in then Israel. Not "roman", "greek" or another, and certainly not what is called today "roman catholic" or "eastern orthodox" or "evangelica, pentecost, protestant etc". Those are historical names and developments long after the Ascension and the lifespan of the first apostles. It is a historic fact the earliest gospels the REAL PHYSICAL DOCUMENTS on tablets or whatever DO NOT DATE BACK to the time of the Apostles. Today we have the means to estimate their age and they are later-made. Why, if there are preserved in the world older documents? Because they were simply written LATER! I talked about that. We believe a good portion of the Word of God passed thru the utmost scrutiny of that early century inquisitors called church fathers when they sealed up part of the words as true, and banned 2/3 of the other books as heretic. Thanks to the pagan Constantine and the following Emperors of Rome and Byzantium. What we have is a ROMANIZED and BYZANTIUM-GREEK institutionalized "church" and not the early communities of Christians who spread the word of Jesus, including with their lives. The topic is long and cannot be encompassed in one-two threads alone. Books have been written recently, scholars and DOCUMENTS are needed to determine which of the other banned books, or found new ones as Dead Sea scrolls are indeed historically authentic. Not me. Not you.

Paul makes it clear that the Jews are not banned forever, that our faith is based on them as branch on the tree. Therefore I see in the Messianic Jews a good example how the churches of today should find back their ways to the ROOTS. Not exactly with superficial traditions of the jews, but in truth an din spirit that Jesus talks about to Nicodemus.

For those honest researchers who read here, I offer again and again the 2 Esdras book found in the ROman Vulgate and in the first King James Version. It is priceless as prophecy. Check please wikipedia for correct naming of different translations and which chapters (,1,2,?) are written in later Christian period and are added to 2 Esdras later. Do not mess it up with 1,2 Ezra - the person is the same the books are different. Search for 2 ESDRAS. I provided the link. Chapter 15 speaks as if it is today the battle between Arabia and (AS)Syria

Talking out of two, three sides of your mouth, Satan does the same. Obvious mock of the faith, trying to sell your version of whatever...Protestantism, New Age, demonic ET nonsense.

OP, wondering, why are you a fallen away Catholic now preaching against the faith? Share why you left
the faith.

Did you ever bother to read and REFLECT on what I write al the way long in this thread or others? Or you are put here only to attack anyone who dares to say a different truth from the current paradigm and useful status-quo? Be aware that status quo is about to expire soon. One way or another. Then you will find yourself nowhere, unless you change to a new paradigm. There will be more than one options. Good and evil continue the struggle even after the paradigm shift.

Don't you see pope Benedict quoted the BOOK OF ENOCH, previously heretic thing? No you don't. Better do.

You guy you don't discuss what I am saying, instead you come out with some 10th century demonization approach, or at best call me for repentance. Let me not say again who had such approach in Middle ages. Repent for what? I am listing facts of history and nowadays events that develop as we speak, and you call me satan, instead of commenting those same things. Perhaps it is you who should repent.
edit on 12-11-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The video I posted discuss Raptors ET race who populated the earth millions of years ago during the dinosaurs and considers the earth their property. They warring with other 2 reptilian groops, one humanoid, another not. They(Raptors) find humans as friends at this point and collaborate with military. Still they eat people when angry.

The interview goes forth with discussing other more friendly than that HUMAN ET i.e. Nordics, Pleiadians. It doesn't go in details that are found in other sources.

About the possibility of a Dinosaur like intelligent ET race to walk on Earth again, speaks another interview of brothers Pickering given to Camelot. They were military and UN staff, much better credibility source than this current one (that lacks credibility for the purpose of seeding information with "plausible deniability" i.e. not to shock the people that can just walk out and disbelieve the source - if you understand what I mean).

Here is bro Pickering interview a groundbraking facts because the source is quite credible (ulike the previous one). SO if you seek Satan better find where he really is.

And here is the interview I posted many times, of Bob Dean who speaks of another superior civilization above all the rest who imposed the peace between warring factions for earth. At the end he talks of Jesus. But in needs more than the level of school cathechesis and more than the school textbooks in physics to understand what he is talking about. Pius XII was thoroughly informed by L.A. cardinal at the time who was present on EIsenhower meeting.
Eisenhower wanted at one point to nuke Dulce NM base. Carter sent troops and started shooting at Grey. So there are good and evil as everywhere.

Do you want to face facts, or you will speak in 10th century mode? Anyone of you. Even if you are a cardinal reading here. Please consider the facts and respond to yourself in a proper way. That is nothing that I have discovered, that is a PUBLIC knowledge in the public internet domain. The pope, Obama and Putin may watch it, as well as you and me. If you ever understand what the internet made -a public domain of knowledge accessible by everyone (except China and Saudi Arabia). But we pretend we are freer don't we?

Retired cmd srg Robert Dean shows declassified Apollo 13 photos of 3 mile long ship floating next to Apollo 13, and much more

Retired, Command Sergeant Major, Robert O. Dean and Retired, Sergeant Clifford Stone on groundbraking interviews with Kerry Lynn Cassidy where they confess not only one secret

If after all that info someone is still on his/her position, let he remain there and don't bother me anymore. I did all that for free so far. Unlike some others.

And if I call the angels accompanying the Mother of God on apparitions - extraterrestrials let say Pleiadians but they might be Sirius or NGC XXXX then I do nothing wrong because it corresponds to Ezekiel chapter 1. If you have ever read it. I did my work. God bless

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

I will not end this thread with ET though. I like the changed position of key Rome bishop that signals nothing less than changed position from pope Francis. That should be made known, and good it is made known although post-scandal. Hope it will go in that direction.

If someone hasn't seen THAT posted by myself, it is his own fault.
If there are no more attacks I think to conclude writing in this thread with the following quote:

ingodscompany2.blogspot.com...

“In Medjugorje Our Lady is coming in a very powerful way...It is impossible not to see here the Lord our God. Impossible!...In all our churches throughout the world, it should be as it is here in Medjugorje!

*Bishop Domenico Pecile, Vicar of St John Lateran Basilica, the Pope’s Cathedral in Rome

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

2012newstart

colbe

2012newstart

the faith.

Did you ever bother to read and REFLECT on what I write al the way long in this thread or others? Or you are put here only to attack anyone who dares to say a different truth from the current paradigm and useful status-quo? Be aware that status quo is about to expire soon. One way or another. Then you yourself will find nowhere, unless you yourself change a new paradigm - whatever it is. There will be more than one options. Good and evil continue the struggle even after the paradigm shift.

Don't you see pope Benedict quoted the BOOK OF ENOCH, previously heretic thing? No you don't. Better do.
And please do me a favor. Attack the positions that I express, attack the facts that I give, if you have anything to say about them. Ask a bishop he might help you in that uneasy task. And may correct you on some historic lack of knowledge. What i said is a public knowledge by now on internet. But no, you don't discuss THAT.

Who would anyone "reflect" on your attack on the faith 2012? A waste of time, you have no authority. The same for me and anyone else, the reason Jesus established the faith, look to the faith, there is the Truth. The teachings of Christ have not changed in 2000 years, they are the same as revealed through the ages by His Church, the beautiful faith, Roman Catholicism.

"Options" plural, nom there is one Lord, one faith, one Baptism (Eph 4:5). God is going to show the world,
free will, you decide then, I pray before, to return home to the faith of your Baptism.

Prophecy sounds urgent, more and more. We are closer to the Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17, 1 Cor 3:13), God's gift to save souls. No more division in Christianity and so many non-Christians will convert when God shows them.

God bless you 2012ns,

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
OK OK. it is what you are entitled to.
Actually not 2000 years. You know I may not disagree on all that you said.

But I will insist (for all the others not responding to you anymore) that when there are clear evidences of Eisenhower meeting with 3 groups of extraterrestrials, published in the MSM (I may quote if needed but will lose time to search it), then that question cannot be sidelined saying "no authority". The authority met them and knows as much of them as they revealed. Now Bob Dean says even the Vatican met them. (or one of cardinals that is nearly the same). Then come newer and newer testimonies, indeed not all crystal clear as I'd like them to be, as those pictures of Bob Dean if you watch the video above. Few of them give photos but there are such people. That does not contradict faith if one searches the basis of the faith in the scripture.

Why aren't there more catholics who are not afraid, or evangelicals or whatever? The correct word is, they are may be exactly AFRAID to speak.

The case of the ban on Medjugorje meetings that lasted about 2 weeks comes to show us how bad is to fear the wrong decision of authority. Only when we let the fear go and publish those exposing documents, as the Medjugorje websites did after November 6th and keep doing, now fearlessly, only then the authority wil correct itself. If you make authority =god on earth then you do very wrong. The cripture clearly warns about that. Even Jesus himself: do not call yourseves teachers, etc. They tried to do in the past and they failed. Kings and hi-priests of Israel and other nations. But read and educate yourselves. Herod Junior was killed by the angel of God when he assumed to be divine after a public speech. Acts of the apostles. How much more of the Babylonian kings who were given prophetic gift even without belonging to the Jewish tradition (Daniel). And who still persecuted God's people and recognized God only after miracles happened. I.e. they stopped deifying themselves at that moment and acknowledged God above themselves. We all should stop deifying ourselves or anyone in the authority. We are all sinners. Including the man who now takes the inquisitor's office. He is not impeccable. he must have resigned so far, out of concern of all those offended people that are far not only myself. But may be it doesn't matter in the larger picture that I tried to GLIMPSE on it, not to know it in the detail. What matters is we all find the new way to salvation, in Christ but not against the sane reason and useless nuclear holocaust. We can find it and I guess it is found and known to exactly those authorities. How about if there are two ways and we are supposed to choose between? Let me stop here, and may be I cannot continue on that issue anymore. Because if there are two or more ways out tomorrow, that means ...whatever. I stop here. If someone wants more pls PM me but I will not answer any unreasonable rants or personal inquiries.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
OK I will say something more for the sake of those who would be interested. Although the proper place in the other thread Churches, tell us the truth of ET-angels and aliens-demons. But I already posted here the vids.

If Reptilians enter the scene PEACEFULLY, not one but 4 kinds (adding The Ciakars or draconians from Alfa Draconis who have wings and who seem to be hierarchically at the top of a reptilian galactic pyramid). Then we don't have a literal cast down of dragon in Revelation 12 as it would be the case if the Draconians or similar race surprisingly lands on Earth en masse, perhaps choosing first a host country like Saudi Arabia (2 Esdras 15:29) or may be China/Japan. We have something else different from that at this moment, or at worst the preparation of that event.

We must add the HUMAN ET the Pleiadians, Sirius, Alpha Centauri, Tau Ceti, a hundred Andromedan races, and so forth. We must stop demonizing them, at least until the moment they prove they have intents different from our best interest. Perhaps there are such.

We must be open of other positive aliens who do not share the same physicality or form as we do.

From that point on, there are several major scenarios that each of them requires a MASSIVE BRAINSTORM OF MORE THAN ONE PERSON in conditions that would be possible to do it. comparison all the time with the Holy Scripture to examine is it not one of the key events there. Perhaps secret offices do that, or do they not? Did they side already? I d k. I can work on that, but not now. I am quite busy right now. May be GRID i s connected to ISON and the ships around the comet. WE DON'T KNOW> I D K either.

What does it have to do with the Mother of God? Let me remember that Virgin Mary appears together with "Angels" most of the time to Marija, and sometimes to the other seers. Let we not be retarded or exhausted when those angels finally come to put the start of God's cleansing. What we can work for that is now.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I thought it would be over with the De Facto canceled Medjugorje ban letter by the letter on November 7th. However I was wrong. Right now pops up Dr Miravalle who said his own position. Whether it is his own position or his ORDERED position, IDK.

The CDF has a right, for whatever reason, to implement further restrictions while the ongoing Vatican Commission completes its study, which will ultimately go before Pope Francis for final judgment” Mark Miravalle
www.medjugorjetoday.tv...

I completely disagree that CDF (the former inquisition) has any right for any further restrictions not only on Medjugorje seers but on any other seers. Even if the ruling of Medjugorje commission at the end says OL is not the one who appears in Medjugorje (or elsewhere), still they do not have the right to restrict free movements and meetings of people CITIZENS OF OTHER COUNTRIES NOT VATICAN. Vatican is not the supranational institution that some cardinals longed for with their NWO appeal to the UN.

I will have to repeat one of my first posts, that when it was up to the sexual scandals involving US bishops' decisions in the past, and US lawsuits were filled against pope Benedict directly for his inaction, the Vatican lawyers said: "Vatican is not employer of the US bishops." Deal with them not with Vatican." How now they require the vice versus.

I don't want to start all that endless discussion from the beginning, moreover what I see is deep fear within the very core of the church that represents the Medjugorje believers. But if tomorrow Medjugorje pilgrimages are banned too, there might be a storm that will spare no one. Let those responsible know.

Instead, they could have tackled the real issues of the real people. They did not. What to speak of ET danger. One may say, everything is already fixed up and only is awaiting the order from someone in the shadow. Let it not be so!

If Miravalle pours oil into the fire, I will say again that the current chief of CDF cannot really with good conscience continue his job for the common good of the millions fervent catholics after such a gross gaffe that shattered the Catholic church in its core. Not in 21st century. If he doesn't have that conscience, the responsibility ultimately reaches to pope Francis.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
If that trend continues, not only of Medjugorje but of the overall lack of publicly expressed and commented agenda and instead passing down pre-set decisions,..

I'd have to conclude though very reluctantly, that what people like Kerry Cassidy say based on their own insider sources, is may be partially true.

Namely that SOME in the Vatican are already in contact with reptilian ET on Earth (under the surface) for quite some time, may be a long time.

In the eyes of the believers who lack knowledge those "speaking dinosaurs" are the devil incarnate as painted.

For the ET researchers those are intelligent ET race that follows "service to self" mode and does not have our best interests in mind. (if we speak of draconians).

Of course there are many reptilians not only one race, and we cannot blame them all to be "devils incarnate" if they are created by God. There might be good ones among them. But it is it. We deal with ET reality much more than the common believers are able to comprehend. The model angels-demons have never been explained in daylight by those in the Churches who surely have what to say. What does it mean to the physical plane of existence of men? What was the original sin, was it a DNA mutation that spreads also to innocent babies? Were reptilians (Annunaki) responsible for that, and not a "snake" who tempted Eve to eat the "fruit" painted as apple?

May be now is the moment to face the truth whatever it is? BEFORE the Apocalypse, not AFTER we enter into the GREAT TRIB?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Maria DM already wrote what she wrote, I do not support that but that is the thing that will take the place of Medjugorje if it is ever banned. Don't say she is "proven fake". You may think so, I may think so, but MDM will take the place of Medjugorje if it runs irrelevant. Now may be CDF will rule against MDM too. CDF better rules itself to cease function and dissolve, for historical reasons and guilt. Catholic church does not need that weight that will ultimately sunk her. I don't comprehend how bishops don't take on that yet. Cardinals put their prestige upon Medjugorje. Francis will not take any gain on that, too.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
CDF should clear the image of Giordano Bruno burned by the same historical inquisition the CDF represents today. If CDF doesn't have the capability or the courage (conscience) to do it, let others do it. Let the Synod of bishops do it. One cannot enter the Space age with already over a thousand stars having planets, and still to pay tribute NOT to Giordano Bruno but to his inquisitors! Let the truth make its way! Girodano Bruno and the other worlds do not have the inquisition repentance. it is the inquisition that needs it, and RCC as a whole. There was NO repentance for most of the crimes of the inquisition in the past. Only Galileo was cleared. Jane d'Ark was canonized after a powerful drive of French bishops. How about the rest? Fra Savonarola may be canonized too? How many are the saints killed?

What we see now? That same historical office strikes with letters people who have nothing to do with the bloody history, who pretend to see OL and those who want to hear them! Shame on that office! It makes the RCC dirty unworthy "bride" of Christ. How are there still people who will stand behind an inquisitor and will watch serenely how people burn in a spiritual way? And call for "obedience"???TO WHAT??? OBEDIENCE TO THE INQUISITION ORDERS???

If that move preserves, not only on Medjugorje but on other issues, directives from hi to form what the people would think below, I would accept as true that dinosaurs are indeed shaping that church for quite some time. May be not devils incarnate. But definitely beings from another world who want their reign thru the means of the (still) most populous christian church. Those would crucify Jesus again of possible. For now they are satisfied with the spiritual crucifixion of selected persons. Stop them now! You bishops and God's people! Stop them now! Tomorrow you will enter the Apocalypse with that drive!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I don't take the Apocalypse for granted NOW. The Russian patriarch said we could near it depending on the situation in the world (such as immorality) or we could postpone it. Even we could fight to prevent it, said the patriarch of the SECOND BIGGEST CHRISTIAN CHURCH ON PLANET EARTH. He gave example how Hitler was defeated, and thus a possible Apocalypse back then - stopped.

I thinkw e are approaching fast what should be called 2PETER event that is a solar burning of the Earth. Shown in Fatima.

BUT the danger of Apocalypse NOW (or antichrist etc end time episodes) always exist. If the world cries for that it may finally receive it.

Unlike MDM I think the apocalypse must and can be stopped, i.e. the rising of antichrist to be postponed and to be given the chance of the promised era of peace. With sitting and obeying crazy orders that won't be possible. Certainly not with fanaticism of past ages. One must show vitality, the whole human family must show its vital force is bigger than the death, paraphrased words of the Russian Patriarch. If you just pray you do good. But may be not enough in today's critical moment. People must speak out without fear. Especially those in positions. Or they get what they want and ultimately, deserve.

The fact that the Universe is not ready for the End times including the last judgment after the millennium, does not automatically mean that the end times won't be allowed to happen on planet earth. How then if there are only 1000 years for the Millenium till the Judgment day? Very simple. Close that dumped planet into a black hole and let them deal with the antichrist in curved space AND TIME lines. The science proves inside such objects time flows much slower than outside them.

In other words, you may have your end times if you want it so much, inside the black hole (actually I should say "inside the event horizon", or closed timelike curves without singularity tide effects to rip everything apart as the "classical black hole", but to allow an envelope around earth that will dilate time and not destroy the planet itself, ref. Dr Anderson Institute of time-warp field research, may be experimented in CERN, etc etc,) Does it matter the exact terminology most of you never tried to understand?

The raptured people will forget about the earth quite fast and will have unlimited time as long as their natural bodies allow in a better environment to spread God's word and their own experience to the ends of the universe, accompanied by the angels of God. Before they enter into their heavenly reward. And to come back when the prison-planet earth will be conquered by Jesus Christ's army part of which they already are.

If you are unlucky enough to be captured in the time-warped earth, you will have to deal exactly with what now prophets say will occur soon: the Grat Trib. For you Jesus would seem to appear at the end of the Great Trib. One more thing, the closed timelike curves or "black hole" give PROBABLY the opportunity to move forward and backward in time within its own limits. Ref. To Clifford Stone and Bob Dean video above. Very important! For you those 3.5 years will be ENDLESS with repeating events taht you cannot change, as living one day without end. Didn't you feel like that sometimes, as if the moment is endless, while only 15 minutes have passed? I will not specuate more on that. The left behinders will experience what the science today only gets a glimpse to. And when I say science I mean people who participated in the real science frontiers with tech 1 thousand years ahead of the one used in public.

The martyrs play a special role and I do not rule out that many people among the most devote ones are such because they have the grace to be martyrs. But let be realistic and say that 99.9% if not more don't have that grace. Perhaps exactly your dear grandchildren, ladies who now don't want to say a word out of "obedience" or better say "fear". You will be martyred, but how about your grandchildren? They will receive the mark of the beast. They already live in their own consciousness that allows them to accept it without bothering to think. You know it. Why don't you stop it then? Now when you can say a word? Just a word typed on internet? Your silence is convenient under the loud title of "obedience" and will allow the man of "dark secrets" to reign not only in Vatican (that may be sacrificed at one point - Babylon?) but also throughout the planet. It is written, I don't say anything new.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
As the things are in this day and moment, I think the antichrist perspective for a closed space-time Earth is a very likely, may be more likely than not. I want to believe God will have mercy and will postpone it. But what is seen in the world and in the church (RCC in first place) speaks in the other direction.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
here is a self-proclaimed catholic prophet who frankly represents the view of many conservative catholics. not necessarily my views.

One cannot rule out Maria Divine Mercy as "fake" because she is "fake". thewarningsecondcoming.com/ She has contradictions, indeed. But if the real world proves fully or partially what she claims to receive from heaven, then what?
The labels are good as long as the real world proves them wrong. As the real world proved Fatima era of peace never came despite all consecrations. Besides that, we have other, older prophets who neary speak in the same concert although with different language. Let remember again that John Leary is not dead but very well alive. johnleary.com

One cannot have 2 centuries of prophecy how Rome gets increasingly IMMORAL, IRRELEVANT and EVIL, see St John Bosco and Blessed Elizabeth Canori Mora, and still to pretend that it is business as usual, faith as usual as far back as apostle Peter. There is simply nothing in common except the name.

is it all non-catholic or anti-catholic what saints and blessed wrote about future for them contemporary Rome? I doubt it. Rather the RCC headquarters run out of relevance and touch with the reality. And endanger all survivors to encounter the End times. it is a time to say "enough is enough".

With every passing day my hope anything Rome will do differently than before, expires. Medjugorje was just the last drop that turned the scales. Of course it is not all about Medjugorje, but it shows everything false in daylight.

If after all we are going to enter the Apocalypse, let say it loudly so we clean up our hands. If we are going to die as martyrs because of what we proclaim as truths of the end times, I am not afraid to die. That will only prove how evil the evil one is.

But I think he is smarter than that. I already said he is not pope Francis, and argued why it is so. Babylon will fall before that dark man arise.

Perhaps first the aliens will be introduced in a very smart way, much smarter than you think and what I propose. That's why I say the sooner we know the truth the better. Whatever the truth is. You think the Draco will come to eat us? They will come as friends of humanity. And you who don't care now as reading this, will call the coming angels: "the evil aliens who snatched away the foolish ones to eat them on another planet."

The raptured people have a better job to do than the martyrs. All could be ratpured but they don't want to. There were always martyrs in history. Only once is the Rapture. Quoted a dozen times by the NT and by Jesus himself! Search the exact quotes on internet, there are people who did a great work about it, and they are "not even catholics". I am not going to do that job instead of you.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Dr Miravalle is not a stupid man. I don't know whether or not he was ordered from higher place to say what he said. Anyway if he says further bans are possible, that means further bans are qute possible.

Is Rome testing the patience of its core believers? Or the patience of the bishops who ultimately will bear the burden of walk outs etc?

Or is it just Miravalle's own perspective?

Whatever it is, it is the time now to put a FULL STOP sign on those in Rome who act as nobody is above them except for God on high. They should pause and listen to the voice of the poor. Including to the voice of the bishops, a voice I haven't heard since the conclave except for the German bishops.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join