It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican ban on Medjugorje public appearances in USA raises brows

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

2012newstart
reply to post by colbe

No you can't. I experienced already personal attacks and will not give up again.

It is not me it is the facts who speak. Why don't you just respond to 1/10 of them?

We face an inquisitor, and the catholics tremble of fear as leaves in autumn. It is outrageous!

How is it there aren't bishops speaking louder? WIll they be fired al? Are there scandals behind everyone so everyone is afraid to be exposed, as O'Brien?

Those people in Rome will bury all of us with them. They prepare to die as the FAKE FATIMA 2000 speaks of, but they want all of us to die with them. They will call for a nuclear war. If not for the antichrist (if we are not in the end times).

You guys you didn't answer even 1% of what I put here. Garabandal, Garabandal. Whats wrong Our Lady appeared there indeed. As She appeared in Medjugorje. As probably in other banned sites. Banned by Rome. Rome bans the Mother of God and the Son of God. Soon Rome will be banned. I give it no more than Christmas time.

You start a thread about a Catholic apparition only to put down the faith? That's silly, no offense even
though I take great offense at your attack on Catholicism. I'll say a prayer for your reversion.

Why would Jesus return to give approval to everyone being their own pope? If you don't like a particular
Protestant denomination or non-denomination, start your own church or stay home and have a home
church.

This is not God's plan.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

2012newstart

colbe

2012newstartText. A dozen of other churches have it as valid as it is. Instead, the doubts that non-consecrated hosts are passed to the people o Sunday masses only increase. Did you see when the priests consecrate all those hosts? No it wasn't on Saturday evening mass. It wasn't on any daily mass. They give non consecrated hosts on Sundays. Perhaps they think the faithful are too sinful to receive the Body of Christ. Let they examine themselves to find out the most sinful are they themselves. Perhaps Jesus will withdraw completely His presence from the catholic churches if the Great Trib indeed is coming. Will allow the antichrist to stop the sacrifice, of which Daniel speaks. As MDM and other prophets as John Leary are says.

Yes, only those in union with Roman Catholicism, the Protestant Communion is bread and wine or juice and crackers. Which would you prefer?

Your comments do not fit Catholic teachings, you're on an anti-Catholic ride. Why? Are you a baptized
Roman Catholic who has left the faith?

Go read your Bible, Jesus told Peter, the first Pope chosen by Christ, the gates of Hell will not overcome My
Church (singular).

I just gave you an obvious message from Heaven about the Eucharist given a Protestant prophet. The Remnant is Roman Catholic, Jesus is preparing Protestants to accept the Faith.

Stop asking me personal questions.

The sacraments are valid in all Orthodox churches and may be in the Episcopal/Anglican. You should know that!

the mass communion in catholic churches is under heavy question when it has been noticed by faithful that there is excess of hosts given on big masses on Sunday etc. These hosts have never been consecrated.

Why would an anti-Catholic start a thread about Medjugorje? It is a perfect question. Sounds like you
are fallen away from the faith. Maybe not?

The Orthodox have Apostolic Succession. They will come home at the "awakening." Look at the mess
in the Episcopal/Anglican Church today! They never had the Real Presence, they're Protestant.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
One does not have to be a ROMAN catholic in order to believe what Jesus and Mother Mary speak in apparitions. Is Jesus - roman catholic? Is the Mother - mother of the romans only? Not, but of the gentiles too, would say Paul today. God is not a catholic, said the jesuit cardinal Martini.

I am sorry to offend anyone, but I listed facts. Please respond to them not to myself. This is my last post in this thread, I see it is useless and I don't have more time. I am also offended, by the inquisitor's brutal act, but no one paid for my hurts. Neither anyone paid to the millions offended poor people. They must "offer sacrifice" and not seek any recompense, according to centuries outdated logic! Not even apology. Sorry, not with me so. I am obedient to Lord Jesus alone, not to the pharisees of today under any names.

As of those who are prepared to leave PHYSICALLY this earth as soon as the events unfold, certainly there is a better future as that of Noah. On a planet controlled by Angels on which Jesus have already walked with His resurrected body during these 1980 years after His resurrection on Earth. How is it nobody until now proposed it? Actually some proposed it, the Pleiadians. I don't know if He is there, rather not. It doesn't matter. He knows where His true flock will be.

I will log out and will log in after the restoration of US grid on/after November 15. I have more important work to do meanwhile. God bless
edit on 10-11-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

2012newstart
After reviewing again, I don't think Tom Horn is right in Petrus Romanus book.

That was a ridiculous book. I read it. Then tossed it in the garbage.
Sorry ... but he got a lot wrong and he was feeding off the imaginations of Jack Chickies
to sell books and make $$$ ... IMHO.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

2012newstart
One does not have to be a ROMAN catholic in order to believe what Jesus and Mother Mary speak in apparitions. Is Jesus - roman catholic? Is the Mother - mother of the romans only? Not, but of the gentiles too, would say Paul today. God is not a catholic, said the jesuit cardinal Martini.

I am sorry to offend anyone, but I listed facts. Please respond to them not to myself. This is my last post in this thread, I see it is useless and I don't have more time. I am also offended, by the inquisitor's brutal act, but no one paid for my hurts. Neither anyone paid to the millions offended poor people. They must "offer sacrifice" and not seek any recompense, according to centuries outdated logic! Not even apology. Sorry, not with me so. I am obedient to Lord Jesus alone, not to the pharisees of today under any names.

As of those who are prepared to leave PHYSICALLY this earth as soon as the events unfold, certainly there is a better future as that of Noah. On a planet controlled by Angels on which Jesus have already walked with His resurrected body during these 1980 years after His resurrection on Earth. How is it nobody until now proposed it? Actually some proposed it, the Pleiadians. I don't know if He is there, rather not. It doesn't matter. He knows where His true flock will be.

I will log out and will log in after the restoration of US grid on/after November 15. I have more important work to do meanwhile. God bless
edit on 10-11-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

There is nothing to apologize for, don't trash the faith. You are going down the wrong road.

Jesus established one faith, His desire that all believe it and His great gift to show and invite the entire world is "soon." Everything you know of Christ comes from Roman Catholicism less the OT prophecies about Our Lord.

You can't say things that are untrue about the faith OP. It is you who have to come back to the faith or find the faith.

Read the messages, believe them, they're full of love.

Your second paragraph makes no sense, "Pleiadians", oh my.

God bless you 2012newstart.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

colbe
Everything you know of Christ comes from Roman Catholicism less the OT prophecies about Our Lord.

You can't say things that are untrue about the faith OP. It is you who have to come back to the faith or find the faith.

1. Roman catholicism appeared 4th century at earliest, may be 5-6 century in today's structured papacy. It has little to do with Christ's words.
2. I can say the things that are true, but you can't respond to them. It is not you who will determine where I stand in the faith of Our Lord.

Good way to silence me. My posts are not anti-catholic in first place, when I talk of real past transgressions of Roman catholic church. John Paul II had the strength to say the Inquisition and the Crusades were wrong, and Gaileo was right. Nobody continued his efforts.

Here is what NY times writes Conservative U.S. Catholics Feel Left Out of the Pope’s Embrace
Published: November 9, 2013 www.nytimes.com...

Some conservative Catholics are sharing prophecies online that foretell of tribulations for the church. In one, an Irish woman predicted that Benedict would be held hostage. Others cite the German mystic Anne Catherine Emmerich, who wrote of a “relationship between two popes,” one who “lives in a palace other than before,” which some now see as a reference to Benedict, who resigned as pope early this year but still lives in Vatican City. During this time there arises a “false church of darkness.”

The roman headquarters must react asap to legit allegations and to turn the page. Not back to history as they just did, rather forward. Otherwise they have no chance.

You can't silence me. The more you attack me the more I will speak out. Not only in this forum.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If Maria Divine Mercy the Irish seer of The Warning Second Coming has made it to the NY times, you can't probably silence her with a directive from inquisitor.
I stil hope she is not right, but my hope vanish with every passing day. It is Francis who will prove it wrong or right for himself. Nobody writes his words in advance. It is HE who speaks what HE thinks. It is only HE who wil show to the world who HE really is. I hope - the pope who will lead the ONE Catholic AND Apostolic Church out of the DOOM. The words mean not ROman, not only catholic, but all Christians. Even those of good will who do not believe.
Actually the word will survive without him either. Pleiadians are one of the HUMAN ET who showed up in the last 20th century on many occasions and talked to physical seers with cameras. Their ships are documented.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Let remember to everyone calling proudly himself Christian or Catholic (why not Christian again) that The Incarnate Word of God decided in sovereign decision of GOD himself, to be born JEW in then Israel. Not "roman", "greek" or another, and certainly not what is called today "roman catholic" or "eastern orthodox" or "evangelica, pentecost, protestant etc". Those are historical names and developments long after the Ascension and the lifespan of the first apostles. It is a historic fact the earliest gospels the REAL PHYSICAL DOCUMENTS on tablets or whatever DO NOT DATE BACK to the time of the Apostles. Today we have the means to estimate their age and they are later-made. Why, if there are preserved in the world older documents? Because they were simply written LATER! I talked about that. We believe a good portion of the Word of God passed thru the utmost scrutiny of that early century inquisitors called church fathers when they sealed up part of the words as true, and banned 2/3 of the other books as heretic. Thanks to the pagan Constantine and the following Emperors of Rome and Byzantium. What we have is a ROMANIZED and BYZANTIUM-GREEK institutionalized "church" and not the early communities of Christians who spread the word of Jesus, including with their lives. The topic is long and cannot be encompassed in one-two threads alone. Books have been written recently, scholars and DOCUMENTS are needed to determine which of the other banned books, or found new ones as Dead Sea scrolls are indeed historically authentic. Not me. Not you.

Paul makes it clear that the Jews are not banned forever, that our faith is based on them as branch on the tree. Therefore I see in the Messianic Jews a good example how the churches of today should find back their ways to the ROOTS. Not exactly with superficial traditions of the jews, but in truth an din spirit that Jesus talks about to Nicodemus.

For those honest researchers who read here, I offer again and again the 2 Esdras book found in the ROman Vulgate and in the first King James Version. It is priceless as prophecy. Check please wikipedia for correct naming of different translations and which chapters (,1,2,?) are written in later Christian period and are added to 2 Esdras later. Do not mess it up with 1,2 Ezra - the person is the same the books are different. Search for 2 ESDRAS. I provided the link. Chapter 15 speaks as if it is today the battle between Arabia and (AS)Syria
edit on 11-11-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Dr Churck Missler once exposed the theological schools in main stream churches that they teach everything...except for the subject that consists of 90% of the whole Bible, and that is Israel-ology. Another percent big enough consists of prophecy that is barely touched and never interpreted as of today. These are questions that are not secret to the hi-level scholars.

I quoted cardinal Maritin saying God is not a catholic. Only to receive back accusations how sinful I am and if repent I will be forgiven. PARDON ME? Are you my public confessor or inquisitor's secretary or what?

You don't speak on the historic and other data I provide, including that of recent Roman Catholic apparitions that have been nearly banned by Rome for saying inconvenient truths for the establishment. Far not only Medjugorje. I am not attacking the Catholic Church of 1 bln people, rather one crazy decision that ALREADY ATTACKED the millions believers one of whom I am. The decision by now is nearly reversed but there is no one in the Vatican punished for it. There is no sorry of any kind. The faithful have to swallow the fact they can be played like puppets any time someone in the Vatican desires so. It is outrageous, and I don't understand how bishops do not speak about it by now. Surely they keep their ammo for the "bigger questions" in their view that is Communion for divorsed, and other issues of public concern.

We are in a free forum and you will do better to talk about the issues discussed and about facts. If you can provide such, I will listen to them.

The fact is the multitudes of sincere believers have been denied cornerstone issues of both the Old and the New testaments. Instead being fed with surrogates of much later centuries called "teachings". They have little to do with even the Gospels that reached to us, how about those who never reached us. Hope they are not completely lost and will be revealed soon. Only a small percent of Dead Sea Scrols has been published.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
AT east cardinal Maradiaga the appointed chief of cardinals' commission for changes in the Vatican, should notice how the things should NOT BE DONE in any new arrangement that his team contemplates about. One really cannot stand one-man policy in 21st century against laity, against apparitions, and possibly against the Mother of God. But even if we sideline the question of how true an apparition could be, the way the decision made it initially IN SILENCE between October 20 something and November 7, is frightening how far the current Vatican allows itself to reach to. They have no power over the people as they did several centuries ago, but they still pretend they do. And the sheeple do not question that. Until al find themselves entrapped, as Maria Divine Mersy speaks from another alleged apparition of Jesus. I hope the things do not reach that farm, because frankly they have reached TOO FAR already during Benedict's pontificate. In order to happen a PAPAL RESIGNATION not seen in centuries. It is not me to point out finger who the guilty ones are, other that they are INSIDE not OUTSIDE. It is not me who wil say the antichrist is here. He will reveal himself in the proper time. I still hope that time is not Now, but others, devote catholics, think otherwise. Read what conservative websites write about it. Shall I provide the links you all know very well? I still hope they are wrong.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Furthermore, the Vatican still have to give explanation to its faithful (how many percent of that billion is still faithful to a SUCH Vatican), about the NWO proposal made during the Benedict's pontificate by a committee for...what it was exactly? They frankly handed over the UN and world leaders a proposal for above-national construction of supervision and punishment. Perhaps it would have some reason if it would be something like antimissile shield or anti-asteroid shield. Nothing like that. They proposed world banking and other political power.

Anything of the sort of one world government will ultimately end up in instalment of the antichrist reign that the Holy Scripture warns about both in OT and NT. Cardinal sec.ofstate Bertone at that time denounced the document but only after a public outcry bigger than what is now about Medjugorje. He said, he never heard of the document that was discussed in length in the committee for months before. Benedict kept deep silence, until his last days in papal office when he waked into that commission (for justice, peace or whatever name) and said that he personally agreed with that kind of document in principle. Good job! Benedict left the Vatican but not so for the people who nearly sealed the one world government on paper.

I guess they only need to choose a president of the structure. Or he is already chosen. The N1 politician in the world today is Putin according to Forbes. What stops him to take over such a structure. I don't say he is the antichrist, because that won't happen and because he is not Roman born citizen of former Roman empire. The antichrist will be Assyrian according prophet Isaiah. If I mention Putin, it is only to show the things practically go in that direction, and the best (not the worst) politician today to put on that supranational chair is probably exactly Mr Putin.

I want to see punished people in the Vatican for that NWO document, by the new pope. I want to see people kicked out of office not retired honorably. People who were ultimately financially supported by the Sunday churchgoers' checks in America, Germany or elsewhere. Those people have to be put to an account!

Or otherwise I have to ultimately assume that there arent "new and old", "reformists and romans", but all cardinals with few exceptions are of one very close mind and seek ways to promote exactly a one world government described in Revelation 13.

They are wrong. First we have to have a space war and a rapture even before the space war in Revelation12, and we still don't have them happened. The day they happen (or weeks, months) will be the time the world will be allowed to do exactly what Revelation 13 writes about. With or without the Vatican. Vatican wants itself included and makes the bid louder enough to be picked up by public journalists as those in RussiaToday RT. But may be the left-behind world will do it without the Vatican. Because it is too outdated and the masses won't follow such dictatorial model as promoting the "false peace of the antichrist". Not even the antichrist will enjoy to be called initially a dictator of Stalin's type who can jail people only because they speak. As it happened with the Vatican clerk that found himself in the only prison cell in Vatican, only because he said inconvenient truths. How about the people who DID the crimes he revealed? Bank, sex etc. No one punished. Was it all about when Benedict resigned then? Why all that struggle who the heir will be if nothing would change for better? Why was the papacy granted to a 76 year old jesuit who failed once in election before, and not to a younger one who would deal with the real problems of the real people in that church, and in the world? Nothing personal, I still think Francis is capable of doing the job. But still there arent any good results on the surface. Notice Francis is not god and is not sinless. Neither the Vatican committees are. If we don't speak out, they would do worse than the Politburo of Khrushchev not even that of Gorbachev. Only they lack nukes. Putin has them enough. Are we going to see another marriage of convenience in church's history? I already said Putin cannot be the antichrist. But the marriage may give birth to the real one that corresponds to the Bible prophecy. Let that marriage never happen! Putin don't need Vatican who acts worse than Roman dictatorship of old. I could continue that topic but I see Putin as a good man and don't think he would be intimidated so easily.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Will Vatican marry Moscow in late November?

Will this marriage be used for a massive rescue of earth population by extraterrestrial spaceships from incoming imminent planetary catastrophe?

Or will it give the birth of one world government of Revelation 13?

The answer will be seen very soon. Personally I don't think the second option is possible with SUCH of absurd dictatorial style of the Vatican. Rather the NWO whenever it comes will simply shut it down. Or we may not be in that moment at all, but in possibiity 1.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I invite the catholics as well as all the rest to unite around the idea of a common planetary rescue on another planet, and not to give up before people whose goal is to ridicule the ideaof the very existense of extraterrestrials, first, and second, to demonzie them.

Let hear again what saint John Paul II said in Fulda before german bishops regarding Fatima secret:

"On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this: if there is a message in which it is written that the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth, and that from one moment to the next millions of people will perish, truly the publication of such a message is no longer something to be so much desired."

Communism is no more, and the KPRF is the biggest opposition of Putin and the parties who elected him. (he does not currently belong to any party). Let not continue demonizing!

On the other hand, it is clear from secular and supernatural sources as well, that a BIG CHASTISEMENT will befall the Earth rather soon.

We have already been told enough of Extraterrestrial existence since the end of 2009 when the Norway spiral appeared 300-500 km high (practically from earth to space). Please check sources like Project Camelot.

If it is scenario of Apocalypse, first it is the rapture that in today's language shoud be rightfully called "extraterrestrial-angelic rescue from planet earth on spaceships".

If it is only planetary disaster, the things stop there, the earth is burnt out as in the event of 2Peter that is a different separate event from the end times sequence. I talked about that. I ti snot followed by any Trib on the surface or any Second Coming or any Millennium, or any Judgment Day. Those all are reserved for later.

If however the Apocalypse will be played out on Earth's surface and there won't be a total burnout after the rapture, then the SECOND ET WHO COME WILL BE THE INVADERS SPOKEN OF IN THE REVELATION. They might be different kinds, as the Revelation speaks first of locusts (insectoid ET), then of Dragon (Draconians) and then of Beast of Iron (Ref. Daniel) that matches most closely even if not entirely what we know of a Transformers-like race of metal and/or silicon based biology. Insiders speak of it already (ref. brothers Pickering on Camelot radio, youtube).

In any of those scenarios (or timelines, possibiities) the only chance of the faithful to survive and to "escape all those things" (words of Jesus himself) is to take part in the Rapture or extra - terrestrial space-ship based rescue from planet earth.

If pope Francis's efforts are to save maximum people in the planetary rescue, he should be supported. If president Putin's efforts are the same, he should be supported. If any other president, including Mr Obama, has similar intentions, he should be supported. It is better a massive exodus from earth that will see saved billions,a nd not isolated pockets of brave people to be taken while all the rest die off. Dinosaurs extinction is a fact that cannot be denied, despite they lived millions of years before the Bible time.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

With all that being said, (and please read it and reflect on it first), I respect the other views of some posters who argue from their own point of view that is their privae point of view. They pretend it is the universal catholic point of view and here they are wrong. Because the catholic point of view is something constantly changing as the last 20th century showed. The catholic point of view are 1 billion points of view. Even within the bishops there are different points of view and we are talking of Synod-like church and not of totalitarian pyramid anymore. The times are gone when the point of view of the top (church, state) were automatically accepted as the points of views of all the subjects, even to extend to determine belonging to catholic, protestant or other congregations.

So I accept the posters' private views and respect them as such. OK they cannot accept the reality of extra - terrestrial intelligent life, with its diversity and polarity. They cannot accept the Bible language and images of angels and demons to correspond to that reality. They still accept the authoritarian way the decisions are made in the world's second biggest and oldest organization the roman catholic church (second to the Chinese state in both numbers and time lapse). They accept, what was fit for 15th century (although discussable why it was allowed back then), is still fittable for 21st century. That is their right to think so.

My right is not to agree with them, partially or fully. My right is to express my views on all of that, and I did it by a lot of quotations of historic and nowadays facts.

My right is not to accept when private views of totalitarian rule from past ages climb up the pyramid of the Vatican and become no more private views but a way of taking decisions in 21st century imposed back down to the millions of people who believe.

My right is to write all of that in a public forum and to pretend the different truth from the status quo has a place to exist and believers who follow it. May be I am wrong on many things. Prove it wrong! Here is the public space where you can do that. Not with inquisition orders or intimidation of any kind, as we witness to happen to Ivan's followers, to Mirjana in the past, to other seers. But with arguments presented in broad daylight.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
With all of that being said, and please lte me not repeat key moments that you have read and know well, I think the current apparition-negative posture requires review of past banned apparitions. Including Bayside. The bishop who did that ruling is long dead. The seer Veronika Leuken is long dead. It is a time to review was Bayside NY apparition true or not. Because with the means used today against relatively mild apparition such as Medjugorje, with the means used against other relatively mild apparitions, one may think that the policy is to negate all appearances of Jesus and Mary everywhere. Thus we have the phenomenon of internet-only spread apparition (be it true or not) that of Maria Divine Mercy. Tomorrow we will see new phenomena who will ultimately circumvent the totalitarian system of dealing with the supernatural. Let not forget those in Vatican are not sinless, are not above Jesus and Mary, and although they voted the dogma of infallibility of the pope back then in Vatican 1 the pope is still a sinful man who could sin and even go to hell in theory. As much as everyone of those sitting in the presiding body (what a good word Politburo). It is a time that way of taking decisions to be reformed. It is a time to hear what Jesus and Mary have to tell the "bride" church. Or is it the real bride after all? Her deeds will show the truth.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

the phenomenon of haarp-like induced apparitions with implanted or otherwise fixed devices is quite real. Holograms are not impossible to be projected in mind. Perhaps some seers have that.

If a pope has apparition there is no question of its validity (as that of Pius X about the last pope's death). If a bishop sees something it is almost certain to be true. If laity sees, it is almost certain wrong. This is not enough to conclude that the churches' offices always negate the right apparitions. There is a danger of certain circles within church (secret organizations) that have powerful enough wave emitters (as it is proven they have access to sophisticated technology) to produce apparitions in selected poor souls who would believe they see "jesus". I will not name some of them, but when there is a clear political or ecclesiastical agenda it is more than certain we deal with "ordered apparition".

Also, your denial (of some of the posters) of ET existence makes the things much worse. For those people there are only God and devils. They ignore the existence of angels-angelic ET and the possibility they to appear too. In other words some true apparitions may be actually extraterrestrial appearances. because we were made to believe that the only extraterrestrial beings are GREY-looking little green men and evil apriori. This is a very wrong, demonization approach. How about the Human ET and the angels of old? They find no place in such kind of model.

I don't know who speaks to this seer or that one. But I know we should listen them and not be banned of doing so. We the people of 21st century have enough capabilities to decide for ourselves. If vatican feels itself above the apparitions and wants to rule on them, they do it quite successfully so far. Hundreds of banned apparitions or at least silenced. The few approved are never fulfilled. Apparently that approach is deeply wrong. Perhaps Jesus is more than offended. SOme saints have said in the past, and they are now saints including a popular Orthodox belief, that only Mother of God Mary holds back the hand of Jesus to pour Divine justice on the world, both church and society. Some modern seers repeated that in variety of wording. So, perhaps there is a real possibility the church rulers of today to take positions not only different from those of Jesus but actually calling for God's justice upon them. It is not me to judge. God alone judges. And I find it unacceptable when someone takes the position of God and judges instead of God. It was so long centuries ago. It is not so today. The pope is not god, neither the cardinals or bishops. They are/should be servants of God's people, or are they? Are they the real bride of Christ, or are found nowhere near to that purity and sanctity? How on earth they still pretend they are God's representatives when we've heard of, and some of us saw, the ugly things done exactly by members of them? Isn't it just enough?

They'd rather obey God, listen to the prophets, and fear His justice, before playing gods in fashion more appropriate for the inquisitor of the opera Don Carlos en.wikipedia.org... Perhaps they were mistaken int heir vocation and should learn theatrical and opera art instead. By the way they are quite theatrical in public. It should end with fun because after all our future is not to be sad but to be rosy after the Rapture.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Francis is NOT the False prophet. For that role, one should be very charismatic, open minded and intuitively drawing the crowds, something like mind contro. Francis' personality is just the opposite. I doubt any of the non-catholics would follow him, let alone the Muslims and Buddhists. Despite the aura created by mass media around the conclave, the election of the virtually unknown to the wider world cardinal Bergoglio was a complete surprise and shock. He might have greatachievements in Argentine and might be the desired leader by the Latin Americans. His influence stops there. Not even the Germans will accept such style. Let alone the Americans who already have a spat with the nuns,and now with Medjugorje. I do not discuss his sanctity he might be very holy. What I discuss is that his visible personality is not that of the instinctive leader the crowds would follow. Only the staunchest catholics will find themselves bound by Francis' teachings at the end.

So being not the false prophet, Francis is the other option - the last pope of Rome, Petrus Romanus. He has come to close that office and to put an end of a church who shed blood of martyrs (starting right from Constantine period with burning heretics, passing thru crusaders against heretics in France, and against non-christians in Middle East, then the Conquistadors who destroyed unimaginably valuable cultural treasures and executed en masse homosexual Indians in Peru). That all should be paid and will be paid by Rome. It has never been repented for, or repaid for. The indigenous people in Brazil refused to meet Benedict for similar reasons, no matter he started greetings in Guarani language (remember "The Mission" film). Seems we are going down the road of Malachi predictions exactly as they are written.

Another one is the false prophet, most probably to rise from the Middle East, if he is to unite all religions, the Muslims will never follow another one than Muslim. So here it is. Perhaps a Muslim-Christian false prophet, one who is proficient in both and who will make the bridge. The bridge itself doesn't make him the false prophet because many holy men wanted to make such bridges, St Francis being one of the first. But the false prophet will use that superficial good to do his evil agenda. I don't know who he is, or who the political leader - the antichrist is. They cannot come to power without Extraterrestrial but evil power. And here be careful. Because after the rapture (of good ET) come those ones. They will be accepted by all left behinders. Very few will prefer the martyrdom. But here you have been warned! And the few people hwo post use everything possible to say this is false. Go tell it to the left behinders because I don't see you among those saved in the ships.Perhaps your lot is to be martyrs.

OR...we have 2 Peter event and eons until the End times on a restored planet Earth.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

2012newstart
If Maria Divine Mercy the Irish seer of The Warning Second Coming has made it to the NY times, you can't probably silence her with a directive from inquisitor.

She's been exposed as a fraud. And thats no surprise. Her fake name ... the errors in her messages ... it was easy to see from the start that she was a fraud. Sorry ....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I don't ask anymore for resignation of any responsible people in RCC. I see it is useless. RCC itself is going down exactly as written by Malachi (S.R.E. in the prophecy). The only chance of survival is to get out of her at LEAST on the day of the Rapture. I hoped for her to show us the angels' ships, but she refused to do so. She showed vague elaborated wordings of jesuit-astronomers who should be appointed to do so but they didn't. Your chance to board the space ships of the rapture is to go to fulfill God's will, not those of men. Be they the leaders of RCC. The continuation of humanity AND Christianity is more important than the screwed worldviews of a handful of people, be they clothed in purple and scarlet.

Whether RCC is the Great harlot? It is not myself to say. The future will prove itself. I can say only what I am given to see, not what I am not. And please do not attack me for that. List your views and find arguments for them, find your proof instead. I see not much proof in your views that differ from mine. Perhaps the staunchest opponents now will be the bravest martyrs tomorrow who will save the souls of many. My lot is not that one however.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
EU-US historic trade deal: ‘Putting the corporation above the nation’ on.rt.com/awr1sf

IDK.
If we are before 2 PETER event and not before Great Trib it is theoretically possible the Great Harlot to be one of the ancient civilizations, like Egypt or exactly Babylon/Sumer, that will be restored in a very distant future after the earth is again populated (sun becoming firs red giant, then white dwarf).
All that I can tell you know, is get out of the earth asap i.e. in the FIRST rapture. Do not expect second chance, no matter if such will be given or not. Don't try to understand everything, as I also can't understand everything, and there is no prophet who gives the full picture. Instead hear the voices of the angels if you can, hear the voice of your reason, and get out of here! Get out of HER but who is HER. It is everywhere. Don't buy into ready theories that say what is it and when it should happen, and what "can't happen" because "it can't be" as some catholic theorists say. Everything can be. It is too easy to assume the antichrist is here and now, but the people assume it for decades already! What is the sane reason is to board the first transport that will get you as far as possible from this sun (Fatima if you will). Almost as in Star Wars cartoon. But real this time. Later we will ask who Palpatine is. Now we need a transport out of Tatooine.
We don't have to be as stupid as Jar Jar Binks to understand it. However he made it up in the hierarchy to galactic senate's representative Binks. Others on Earth as stupid do just the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join