It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican ban on Medjugorje public appearances in USA raises brows

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
God has the power to give additional signs as well as to take them back according to the people's responce.

The long overdue events speak of such taking back of signs. Now everyone is warned. Perhaps the Medjugorje 10 secrets are also shortened or even cancelled. Except for the 10th the Chastisement.

I wonder a lot about the 9th that should be a nuclear war. It may or may not happen

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Notice these apparitions are not necessarily part of the Biblical ones. They are temporary for the time being. The Biblical ones refer to the End times. May be 2000 y more.

However the persecution of the woman in the desert, though not fully manifested yet, speaks of walking the path of the Apocalypse.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
A chastisement different from the Biblical End times is possibe, although most of the Bible scholars connect them.

It is so sorry the Vatican doesn't spend its time and resources on that! I learned more about the end times on internet than on any homily, including the papal ones. Benedict just said some few things including the book of Enoch.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Although reluctantly I should assume the end times are getting closer and closer, may be even within our lifetime or decade. The Russian patriarch spoke on that too. The technology for that exists too. It remains only the rapture for them to start. Only that holds them back. The restrainer are the raptured people. It is not the pope, since Paul didn't refer to Peter as "pope". He didn't say "Peter is the restrainer". He addresses him more as an older brother sometimes sinful rather than God-appointed ruler of the world. SO the theory of restrainer=pope is absurd. Moreover there are 260++ popes who of them should be the one. The restrainer is someone who didn't die 2000 years. That could be either St Michael, or the Holy Spirit that dwells within the human bodies' temples. I think it is the second one. Because St Michael comes to the battlefield at the end, he doesn't go out to stop his "restraining functions", just the opposite.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
the catholic apparitions doctrine, so called, based on Fatima and others approved or not approved apparitions, lacks back bone. It is not saying definitely the end times are here. If it is said it is hidden inside secrets.

In contrast the evangelical end times signs are much clearer and well defined. At the end they might be wrong. But the stakes are too hi to make a mistake. I should assume the worst should there are signs of it. And if better comes, thanks be to God. The worst s of course if we are approaching the final 3.5 years Great Trib. They may not follow immediately the first 3.5 years Trib. The first 3,5 y may have passed anytime since the establishment of modern day Israel.

It is a pity the catholic church keeps deepest silence on that. Perhaps it has a reason to do so.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Despite I wrote otherwise in other threads, now I think WW3 is not cancelled. I put aside the consecration of Russia that may never be asked for. WW3 will happen because otherwise we would witness decrease of nuclear and other hi tech weapons. What we see is a rapid increase not only by Russia but also by countries who are as powerful as USSR during the Cuban crisis. Whether WW3 will be a part of the end times succession, or a separate event on the scale 9th secret before the 10th secret celestial chastisement (assuming it is long before the end times) I don't know. SOmething more - nobody knows. Certainly not the people who play with prophecies. Any of the 10 nuclear powers can strike at any moment. WIll it strike ROme or Washington or Moscow, I don't know. Saudi just said it would buy Pakistani nukes to defend against Iran and Israel. A number of EU countries plus Japan and probably Brazil are paranuclearstates, they can produce it if they want to in short terms and also they have the rockets. In other words, it may happen even without US-Russian standoff. Will the rapture hapen beforehand? I hope so, even if it is a limited rescue underground. That will close to the prophesied refuges. In such conditions the last thing we will ask for is who is the local bishop. Damn it! I didnt believe the certain people of the cath church will fall so low.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ivan said in an early years interview: "we all know the nuclear war is possible". Keep record before they start burning books and erase internet sites. You think they will stop here with the ban of the prayer meetings?

Thus I have to review other banned apparitions as possibly true, if such criteria are applied/have been applied.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Of course Fatima texts that exit official sources in no earlier than 1941 are grossly falsified. At the time of Hitler's attack of USSR, invaded whole Europe except for England, and a pope who sympathizes the Germans. Let the devil be the Red ones, it matches the color of the beast, someone would have thought.

The 2000 falsity in public speaks how much more has been done in secret with the known parts of Fatima. How many more seers were banned without sign. Well now we know. They showed their true face.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Garabandal false? It might be so. I think Great Warning won't be granted to a mankind that rejected God's signs and mercy for a century. Not because Garabandal is evil. I don't know. Bayside? I don't know. They are too much anti-Russian. But not because they ar ebanned. I am going to review all banned apparitions.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Little Mary was banned by a bishop of US on his last day as bishop. What a misery!
Our Lady of Emmitsburg was said to be private imagination, after she said that a second sun is approaching and 60% or more would die. What a hypocrisy! I don't know the status of John Leary at the moment, but surely he continues to warn of incoming antichrist and the need to go to refuges. He still maintains his website.
The Vatican ban on Medjugorje may be that instrument to make people believe once more. Actually I almost forgot Medjugorje before that absurd ban on PRAYER MEETINGS.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I wasnt so much disturbed even when the Benedicts vatican published the NWO agenda. They retreated then.
I dont know if I will continue writing here or will choose a smaller and "safer" not safer but local forum. I dont see many people to talk to here. I just dont know. I will think first of my own safety and future that may be different from yours. There are two kinds of saved people - raptured and refuges. The third ones obviously are the martyrs.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

As I am not Catholic as I said before, I don't understand these proclaimed mysteries because they seem to be what people have been talking about all along.

If TPTB are not Catholic or any other religion, then no pope can be a restrainer if TPTB are dedicated to their cause. And WWIII will happen, regardless of who sits in the Vatican. But I would think a pope would be very defensive to people of the Catholic Church and would do what he could to defend them. I would hope the pope would defend his faith and the followers of it.

I don't think people understand the position of the Catholic church throughout history. It was the Catholic Church that did stop Islam from completely taking over Europe. I realize there have been certain men in history who went overboard, including the King of France who had Huguenots killed on St. Crispin's Day. But I am not accusing all Catholics of that, only those particular men.

Joan of Arc took a political stance for the Catholic church in France, and was deemed a heretic by the Burgundians, and since they were all Catholic, then it was more than a religious issue. But I don't think any appealed to the pope in that. It was simply the politics from a war that had lasted 100 years.

But I will posit this, had it not been for the Catholic church in history, what would the world be like today?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Catholic church has undoubtedly its important role in history.

Who could be the beast? Dr Chuck Missler has in depth study that I recommend to every catholic who wants to learn End Times principles of prophecy Even if not agreeing with Missler. The catholics must learn how to read prophecy because no one has taught them in school sundays neither in theology seminary.

Who cannot be the final beast: Russia because it is the BEar of Daniel. She cannot be both the bear and a head of the beast. USA, because it is not even mentioned in prophecy. Unless we assume images we want to assume, USA is put outside. One may pretend it is the 7th head but rather England plays that role better on a larger historical review. England was the empire, not USA, that the sun didn't set over it. EU - not exacltly, EU is a formation that partially cover some Roman territories and doesn't cover the much larger African and Middle Eastern provinces of Rome, as well as Turkey. Chuck agrees the Eastern Roman empire will give the antichrist. It may be anywhere between Byzantium (Istanbul ) and Bagdad, or down to Egypt. Chuck narrows down based on prophets of Old Testament to one only possibility -Assyria. It is still a large enough ancient empire.

It sounds absurd today. But if we assume EVIL ET will be responsible for the rise of the beast, evil ET called draconians after the successful lift of in rapture by good ET God's angels. Then follows a war in space, then draconians are cast down and land on Earth. If the draconians decide to give their power to Assyria (today's Syria and beyond) nothing can stop them. The beast will rise from there as political structure. Tere is a personality that nobody knows in advance.There is also a technology army that may be those Transformer creatures of iron and silicon. Everything fits together.

By that time we would have a 200 mln army from China probably coming to stop them. America wouldn't be a factor at that time for any reason. Russia will battle the dragon most probably and will retreat in Siberia. Russia I envision as "the rest of her offspring Revelation 12:17). Everything may be expected by superior and brutal draconian force that has chosen particular small but very significant former world power - according to Isaiah it is Assyrian the man 666. The transformers army will do the rest.

I don't know who will be the false prophet. He will be religious leader who will support that all and will make people kneel before the beast who is a political leader a king. You know the rest of the story. Better count worthy to get into the manchild rapture. Or at least into the woman 's flee into the desert. Africa? I don't know. You will be provided with wings i.e. airlift. Or the rest will be martyred. I don't know how long Russia will withstand but perhaps will retain some siberian territory free of antichrist's technological army, because is mentioned to survive - in Ftima. Brazil is another big refuge during the End times. Sporadic refuges in USA and elsewhere might be expected but not mandatory. Few countries are prepared for such events. And few people.
edit on 8-11-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think somebodys brain is melting...

Å99

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The Catholics really lack Bible End Times knowledge and they'd better learn from people like Dr Churck Missler (dr in rocket engines, btw before becoming pastor for the rest of his life). I don't agree with him on everything. I don't agree on Gog and Magog. But I honor the mind of Chuck Missler who taught me many things very few people ever talk about. I advice you watch at least 2 hours before ever deciding to comment on him. He has youtubes for every end times topic. I do not agree with him on extraterrestrials though. But let that be the difference!

The catholic readers are deprived to know their own Bible, instead fed by a mixture of true and false new prophecies. Therefore it is not strange they fail to recognize the truth and their failure is just as big as the role of the catholic church in the world is.

Was the sixth seal just opened? In fact we are still in the 5th seal of communist persecutions extended into the cold peace after the cold war. Did we see today the sixth seal opened in the skies? If you were in Philippines you would think, yes it happened. Only the future will tell who is right.

In a way, I step back from catholic prophecies and concentrate on End times issues. Because the signs abound. Including the persecution of the woman (Our Lady) in the desert, as She herself have said in both Medjugorje and Anguera. The precursor of the fleeing of the church in the desert. For whoever wants to hear let him hear. WHo persecutes the woman, who if not the forerunner(s) of the dragons?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

I like Chuck Missler.

He is well-educated.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

to understand the doctrine of end times one needs to spend at least several hours as the very beginning. Missler is a good start, very good one. Yes it is not catholic. The catholi church intentionally does not speak on these topics. Why?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
70th week of Daniel a key prophecy to understand End times

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
im sorry to say but the catholic "prayer warriors" are totally messed up with contradicting prophecies of seers, some of them planted agents, other authentic but not believed. The officials are out of any concern PUBLICLY about End times, and it should be asked Why? Even when the scripture of the day is Daniel, they preach of something else. If someone escapes questions of end times, one might think that someone is somehow connected with what he doesn't want to discuss in public. When all evangelical churches develop it to a great detail although they might be wrong as humans. Even the RUssian patriarch said a few but important words. In fact this topic goes out of Medjugorje at this point. Because Medjugorje is an attempt to correct what hasn't been done in catholic church, as Fatima was. Those attempts fail. All we have to do is to turn to the hard bottom line that is the Bible prophecy, and those who interpret it quite skillfully without the centuries old weight of "fathers" who pretended to understand it back then in 15th century. That doesn't work in 21st century. Chuck has been a guided missile engineer and understands Newton, Eisntein, Anunaki, Mathematics, better than a mainstream scientist would pretend to understand. I donot agree with everything with CHuck, especially when it comes to Pleiadians. But he has valuable thoughts on everything. Including on planetary formation of SOlar system and possible changes later in history (360 d calendars to 365 d). Such person seems quite separated from any politicizing of end times and he could give quite a clear Bible perspective about it. Of course he is human too.

SOme one said I am crazy. Perhaps I am. We are played like violin and it is not strange the contradicting reports from hi place as well as elsewhere. It is quite hard to find the way in that time. Is this the last note to put about that apparition scandal? It was not the first and probably won't be the last one. Someone plays with, or makes fire. God cannot be caught up unprepared anyway. Read Bible to understand that better. But read it with someone who can lead you in the process. Not necessarily Chuck Missler, there are others. Not necessarily agree on everything but learn how to think Biblically. The Catholic leaders sohwed they did not. I would not call them anything, but they themselves will show with their next actions what or who exactly they represent. Let repeat again the well known fact they are not the only apostolic church on earth and do not hod alone not even Peter's seat. Antioch patriarch holds Peter's throne. Actually there are 2-3 of them. So let not make someone higher than the angels of God and after his office passes to make him darker than the evil. while everyone is just a poor human sinner.
edit on 9-11-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
We should expect Extraterrestrial intervention soon,
1st for the Rapture that will be carried out on ET spaceships by unknown ET group. Ar ethese the angels that accompany Our Lady in apparitions? I don't know.

2nd for the flight of the WOman into the desert Revelation 12. Notice that will happen only after the successful war in heaven/space where archangel Michael's army of extraterrestrials on God's service defeat satan's army of extraterrestrials who serve him. In first place those are the draconians who will be cast down to Earth. Only then the dragon/draconians start to fully persecute the woman, i.e. the true christians and true church, into the desert. The woman is given wings, i.e. aided by extraterrestrials to fly over. Is the desert on planet earth, possibly because the earth helps the woman. But it could be other location as well.

How that fits to untold Medjugorje and other secrets I don't know since I didn't read any of those secrets. But for the authenticity of the above you need only the information that is spread online abou tthe ET, the Bible and a bit of logic. They will try to present the first rapture as evil alien abduction. They will try to present the 2nd aided flee of the woman as evil too. They will try to present the landing of draconian (and possibly other) ships as the good benevolent ET contact that will bring new era to humanity. Here you have been told.

Are we in that time? More and more signs show that, I already talked about.
I would not buy into preset conditions such as imminence of 1st secret before the 3rd. This can be change if God wills it. There are messages that say God can change or even cease an apparition depending on people's response. Fatima sun miracle would be much more glorious should the children were not arrested on July 13, 1917, said Virgin Mary. Perhaps we would know much more if the full miracle was shown. The human response is always a factor. Not so much for the elect ones who are IN no matter what, but so much so for the rest of the people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join