It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Tap the Zero-Point Energy?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

If anyone is serious about tapping the energy field which envelopes the entire universe, you will have to establish a "flow path" for this energy to follow through you tap.
This will be a task much like trying to drain the water from a bath tub which is sitting at the bottom of the ocean. Simply pulling the plug will not have any effect, and any pumping will require an outside energy source.
I am not saying it can't be done; it is just very difficult.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

ErosA433
of that one line you quoted, that applies for nearly every project ever conceived... the JET and ITER fusion reactors are exactly that... JET (and others) are a proof of concept, fairly small... and ITER is the bigger one, pegged to break even.

If they work at all. How many billions have been and will be dumped into those projects? Yep, suppression at its finest. Damn energy powers have totally screwed fusion over by letting this multi year, multi billion, multi national investment project go to the way of abandoned infrastructure and mythos continue on.

Bastards!

/s

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

teamcommander
If anyone is serious about tapping the energy field which envelopes the entire universe, you will have to establish a "flow path" for this energy to follow through you tap.

I get the impression from free energy researchers that this will require asymmetry in some way. Also vortices and implosion come to mind. Mimicking nature – as in how does nature create a tornado?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Mary Rose

teamcommander

I get the impression from free energy researchers that this will require asymmetry in some way. Also vortices and implosion come to mind. Mimicking nature – as in how does nature create a tornado?

What exactly is it about tornadoes that are asymmetrical?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
B, MR didnt say tornados were
asymetrical...
Read again.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Miccey
asymetrical...
Read again.

She said words that don't form a cogent sentence. I took what I could from it.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This 8 page .pdf, written in 2009, entitled “About the utilization of the invisible Energy of the Universe to act as a free and inexhaustible Source of Energy” is by Prof. Dr. Claus W. Turtur (University of Applied Sciences Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel – Germany): Link

Only a few years ago, the facts described in this article, would have been regarded as impossible or perhaps as fantasy. In all probability, people may have smiled at the rotor presented here and most likely considered it to be a “perpetual motion machine”, because in reality, such a machine cannot exist, as everybody knows.

Of course the long accepted view that a “perpetual motion machine” cannot exist is unchanged today and probably will remain unchanged forever. Nevertheless the article describes a rotor that can rotate endlessly, without being supported by any visible source of energy.

The remarkable characteristic of this rotor is, that it is driven by a source of energy, which mankind, until a few years ago, had no prior knowledge. This novel type of energy source is now described here. . . .

edit on 11/21/13 by Mary Rose because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Do you have any reviewed paperwork by Prof. Dr. Claus W. Turtur?

Also, I went to Ostfalia's website and found this:

Although I verified the practical utilization of free energy in the laboratory, I had to stop my research work completely. This is not very nice, because "Free and Clean Energy" would be important for mankind.
For all who want to see my former results: Please scroll down.

Please note that this is the English site, they have more in German, but my language skills (if you haven't noticed yet) are fairly lacking.

Aside from all of the above, I can't find any current records of Dr. Turtur working at Ostfalia. Just the link to his personal page from 2011.
edit on 21-11-2013 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

peck420

There is another .pdf by him, this one 125 pages, "Conversion of the Vacuum-energy of Electromagnetic Zero-point Oscillations into Classical Mechanical Energy."

I don't know whether or not it is peer-reviewed.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

peck420

Apparently, this is Prof. Turtur:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Mary Rose

peck420

Apparently, this is Prof. Turtur:

Mary Mary. This is load of poppycock.
It will not be able to carry any meaningful torque, even if
you try to scale it up

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Why?

And have you read anything from either .pdf posted?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I very much doubt that the power draw from the kV supply is zero
and the conversion is what? 10^-7W according to the document. In many respects this setup is absolutely not doing any kind of conversion at all and can be explained without the whole zero point energy idea at all. I would explain but right now its lunch time and Im rather busy

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

ErosA433
. . . and the conversion is what? 10^-7W according to the document.

I searched both the 8 page and the 125 page .pdf's for that and came up with nothing. Please post at least a one sentence outside quote from the document you're referring to.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

boncho

Miccey
asymetrical...
Read again.

She said words that don't form a cogent sentence. I took what I could from it.

Oh so thats allowed...Ok

I qoute you
I dont form cogent sentences..
End qoute

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Turturs construction is just a ion lifter variation (see Biefeld–Brown effect) imho, requires higher voltage with increasing vacuum and has a "leak" current... has never been demonstrated to work in high vacuum.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join