It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Tap the Zero-Point Energy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Arbitrageur
Unfortunately, only really gullible people believe him and buy his fraudulent products.

There you go with your ridicule card again.

Bedini technology is not accepted by the mainstream.

Doesn't make it a fraud. Just means it's not understood by the mainstream.

That's the point of learning new terminology. Make sense out of the confusion.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

On ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

On ATS people have claimed to be GOD as well,

they claim they are here to save us from an upcoming doom.

So what?

Can you back your thread with anything relevant concerning the subject matter you want to discuss or must you use all sorts of vague statements to make yourself sound like you know what talking about to those that cant sift through the crap?

Its simple,

you say mainstream and the deniers don't understand, do you?

Can you replicate this, have you or are your brain cells simply all stimulated because of the terminology used that others don't understand as you claim yet have not show you actually do.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
Can you replicate this, have you or are your brain cells simply all stimulated because of the terminology used that others don't understand as you claim yet have not show you actually do.

Can I replicate what?

And can you see how you're playing the ridicule card too? It's very counterproductive to do so.

This thread is an invitation for posts on new terminology that can be learned from the innovators who are working on tapping the zero-point energy, because obviously, the mainstream admits it exists but does not have the words to explain how to tap it.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Mary Rose

InhaleExhale

Can I replicate what?

And can you see how you're playing the ridicule card too? It's very counterproductive to do so.

This thread is an invitation for posts on new terminology that can be learned from the innovators who are working on tapping the zero-point energy, because obviously, the mainstream admits it exists but does not have the words to explain how to tap it.

let me use your words in response to this

Intelligent people know how to sift through crap.

So show us, its your thread, basic questions are asked about some claims that you have ignored so far.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Such a knockoff of the Turbo Encabulator:

Oh god, I nearly died…

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by w8tn4it

Wow that's interesting.
This Bedini guy lost his lab more than once.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Mary Rose

InhaleExhale

Can I replicate what?

The terminology for anyone who tries to raise funds for "zero point energy" is as follows. (Raising funds as in: Investors, DVD sales, book sales, conventions)

Zero Point Energy = The grand god of all our power needs "I can suck power from the zero point field."

Context in reality: The term represents something completely different. The lowest energy state of a system. Like the confusion of a noun and verb. Meaning by definition they are saying something like: If I can just Washington, I will get there faster!

Caismir Effect: Someone predicted two metal plates would attract, therefore I can power an reactor from it.

Context in reality: Not really. While there is a mountain of research going on today in nano materials, utilizing the Casimir Effect is limited to the small scale they live in. Similar to saying, "An ant can lift 50 times its bodyweight, therefore if I have 1,000,000 ants I can lift 4kgs."

Virtual particles/Anti-Protons: But my process uses virtual particles and/or anti-protons which are drawn out of the zero point field!

Context in reality: Nope. Nah. Nadda. No they aren't. Nice try. Virtual particle experiments end up being neutral or well below energy levels used to create them. Some odd QM tom foolery happens during experiments (just like the double slit) but that is more a lack of understanding on our part, as the laws of thermodynamics still apply.

www.particleadventure.org...

"I just used 1 bajiion joules of energy to produce this anti-matter proton, free energy!!!!!!"

There is a laser experiment they did recently, it only used the same power requirements as my car for the year… (If memory serves.)

Please keep in mind I am not trying to bash people who are looking for new ways to come up with alternative energy ideas. I am simply addressing some of the fundamental flaws in the gobbledygook which is used to lure in unsuspecting nincompoops. If you want to create something new on the back of other research, you need to cite said research and show it's flaws before rewriting the meanings or completely dismissing it.

Oh and why do they always rely on electrolysis, with chemical catalysts for this stuff they are claiming comes from the "zero point field" ?? Riddle me that one batman.

Hydrino? Ah yes. I see your hydrino and raise you a poly-morphized anti-tachyon with tritanium ionic nanotubes!
edit on 7-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I have no special reason to feel that anyone here is going to laud my insight into the subject of zero point energy (zpe), but I do wish to add a footnote to what you are discussing in this panel.

ZPE is necessarily of the mint mark of deep space and it has no real reason to be found other than by speculators today. In the future that which is responsible for ZPE will become known well enough to be brought forward on genuine and scientific analysis based on the components of atoms, and not just their sub-particles.

While I could share a lot with you on the subject of ZPE it should be known that the subject is tightly controlled by none other than the high powers who operate the universe and the conditions this civilization must acquire to have it understood that we are tampering with a power so gross and so enlarged that it could take out portions of a star system and never know it got triggered.

The ideal of ZPE is mine too and I will look to see who is doing what from time to time, but I also know what is at stake.

I conclude these remarks to offer each reading that there is a possibility that ZPE will make its appearance. I have good reason to believe that the energy requirements for ZPE are locked up in the atom so tightly that few can examine the atom without wondering how to knock out those portions of it to cause it to release the quanta necessary to maintain an ZPE stream. There are malefic counter energies which abound in this part of the universe that easily negate the flow of ZPE and they have to be identified and avoided.

In 1712 there was an inventor called Isaac Newton who found that when he grounded two wires as he called them then, he could induce a copper lead to bounce off the surface of his desk. In reality, he found ZPE in a lab under conditions that no longer exists in our atmosphere today. Our magnetosphere has been damaged by testing by the national powers and ZPE has to be found in a circular path very few are looking at well enough to understand that anti-gravity elements must be in the equation to induce the flow of muons to be captured in a storage device for later use.

Newton’s ground wire was a thinly rolled copper string of some importance because in those days the refinement of copper was poor, but Newton found a supplier who was willing to role the copper from the precipitate of sodium phosphate which in turn forced any copper in the water to fall to the bottom of the container. It was this copper that Newton used to roll his wire for the experiment, and because it was about 100% pure, it conducted any current in the area. When he ran the experiment, he found that the electrical properties were excellent but that the usages of the current were minimal because of what he called the “flux”. This was an outstanding example of why ZPE is so hard to use or find today, because the so-called “flux” is neither magnetic or electrical and is really a chemical imbalance between the magnetosphere and the test wire. This is the study that you brilliant minds out there have to grasp: ZPE is available today and is everywhere, but it can not be tested in circumstances that allow the magnetosphere to endanger the experiments, or for that matter, destroy experiments that could succeed if precautions were taken.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
most of the science behind this is way over my head and yet even i have an issue with believing "Free energy" is possible...

as far as i am aware one of the unbreakable laws of our universe is that you can't create something from nothing this is why energy doesn't Die (for lack of a better word) it transforms from one state to another... eg a moving train does so because of kinetic energy when it applies the breaks the train slows down and the energy is transformed into heat...

so if this is a basic principle of our reality how is it possible to draw energy from a vacuum?

i apologise if my lack of understanding is frustrating but i genuinely would like to understand this better because like i said before the science is way beyond me

edit on 7/11/2013 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

w8tn4it
reply to post by hellobruce

It's in the video, quoted by John Bedini himself.
Bedini is a known fraud, so his claims have no credibility. He has marketed a fraudulent product that technologically can't possibly do what he claims, which anybody who understand the technology knows, as discussed here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunately, only really gullible people believe him and buy his fraudulent products.

I have just flicked thru the pages on Bedini and fail to see where he has been 'debunked' for his free E devices. Just a lot of criticism of the process, his other projects (some very dubious), attacks on the proponent, but not much on the reason the device does not work well apart from the fact it shouldn't. Can you point to something specific about his free E device that proves it does not work?

I agree the idea seems absurd, but tapping the vacuum is possible, I've done it. A friend also bought one of Bedinis battery charger/enhancers and being a curious electrical engineer checked the claims. It wasn't a free e device, but certainly recovered spent batteries and improved the performance of new ones.

Tapping the vacuum energy IS ACHIEVED BY A PASSIVE CRYSTAL RADIO SET TUNED TO THE BACKGROUND NOISE.
To prove its tapping the vacuum put it in a vacuum, make sure the container isn't iron and don't quibble over the earth

These can be wired together to produce higher voltages or power depending on what the need is. those no need to replicate, we've all made these cute little devices and know they work. We've all tried to AVOID that Free E, its called noise to radio hams.

I assume a few of the Free E scams are just devices recieving radio waves that are sent secretly, I always figured that was what Tesla did with his electric car if aint just hype in the first place.

Will

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by w8tn4it

Naysayers seem to love to ridicule inventors and to deny suppression has existed and people who have been killed under suspicious circumstances just died a natural or accidental death. They really seem to take pleasure in it.

I heard Newman give talk and thread here reminds me of a demonstration I saw around the same time. I don't remember this old guys name or what he called his machine. But before he could demonstrate it he was verbally threatened by two very large men. They had apparently been following him from town to town.

He was visibly shaking and stopped his demonstration. In less than two weeks the old guy was dead from a car crash. Greed is very powerful and driving force. We would have free energy already if not for greed. Tesla would have given it to us. All throughout history greed and the one percent has done everything to keep control of their power and money.

Every new idea is bought up, stolen or destroyed. With the internet and instant sharing we may finally see it happen.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ph03n1x
. . . energy doesn't Die (for lack of a better word) it transforms from one state to another...

Yes.

In the case of "free energy" the zero-point energy would have to be transformed to usable power with a device. The free part just means no fuel required to make the device run.

I think the source of the confusion is the term "vacuum." It sounds empty so people assume tapping it is tapping into nothing so there's no energy there to transform.

But the fact is the zero-point energy is there to transform.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I see, so it's a matter of accessing the energy within the vacuum and somehow converting it in such a way that can be used by our technology.. Kind of like an adapter that can be fitted to a 3 prong plug so that it fits a 2 pin socket..

Thanks for taking the time to explain it for me

edit on 7/11/2013 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

But, I don't know whether the power that would come from zero-point energy would have to have newly designed appliances, etc., to work with it, or not.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Mary Rose

Ph03n1x
. . . energy doesn't Die (for lack of a better word) it transforms from one state to another...

Yes.

In the case of "free energy" the zero-point energy would have to be transformed to usable power with a device. The free part just means no fuel required to make the device run.

I think the source of the confusion is the term "vacuum." It sounds empty so people assume tapping it is tapping into nothing so there's no energy there to transform.

Do you know what potential energy is? Gravity is an unlimited energy source by your definition, all we have to do is walk up a hill to drop the rock to produce kinetic energy. But then you have to expend that energy to make it up the hill, and you won't get more energy than you put in walking up the hill.

Explain how you plan to use gravity as "free energy" now. Thanks.

As has been said many times, and has been proven time and time again, is that conservation of energy is preserved. You can argue that it may be possible to find a new means of electrical generation extremely more efficient, or useful (like fusion), but you can't throw out everything that helped us get to that point.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

boncho

Mary Rose

Ph03n1x

Yes.

Do you know what potential energy is? Gravity is an unlimited energy source by your definition, all we have to do is walk up a hill to drop the rock to produce kinetic energy. But then you have to expend that energy to make it up the hill, and you won't get more energy than you put in walking up the hill.

Explain how you plan to use gravity as "free energy" now. Thanks.

As has been said many times, and has been proven time and time again, is that conservation of energy is preserved. You can argue that it may be possible to find a new means of electrical generation extremely more efficient, or useful (like fusion), but you can't throw out everything that helped us get to that point.

I've always wondered if anyone could eek out an erg in using a sizable enough Foucault Pendulum in attempting to exploit coriolis.

If so, it'd likely be way more trouble and entirely too costly for anything got out of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

They have studied gyro energy intensively. The most effective form is the moon. Since it does exactly that. And through tidal energy we can get something out of the system.

The forces required and the return to actually get usable energy out of the system, and there are much more advanced designs than a Foucault pendulum, make it hardly feasible.

Even if it were perfect in design, and harvested as much as you wanted, would you really want to slow down the Earth?

This is the basics of conservation of energy. People are quick to say there is "free/unlimited energy" all around us. But really there isn't. Speeding up the death of our solar system (no matter the method) doesn't sound like an ideal plan. Maybe fine for us, but as we progress the effects are compounded. Similar to how we destroy the Earth today.

Something you free energy crowd need to take in is that the entire oil industry was built off of an idea that there was an alternative to steam and coal. In fact, it used to be "big steam", and big oil didn't exist. Most everything a backyard inventor tinkers with today, there are a dozen or more agencies that have thrown millions if not hundreds of millions into the ideas previously because they want to be the next big oil. You think money and power comes only if innovation is suppressed, I argue that innovation is what created it.

edit on 7-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thank you for your insight on that.
I figured it granted exploiting coriolis would retard rotation over time and be compounded with any proliferation of such a scheme.
I just wasn't aware of, and was wondering about any experimentation in that venue after those mentioning 'free' gravity energy.

Solar, Wind, Hydro, Tidal, and Geothermal, I suspect would be cheaper, more practical, easier to implement, give fair return on investment, and be closer in terms of 'free' energy.

Then, of course, on topic, there's as mentioned, actual scientific interest in ZPE.
In speculation, I suspect we've greater chance having success in endeavors to realize Thorium Reactors.
Inch by inch, we seem to also be making headway on the Fusion projects too.

"Free" energy through ZPE, however, I suspect we won't see any such, if ever, for a long while.

Such right now is equivalent to the sci-fi of Iron Man miniaturized ARC Reactors.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Then, of course, on topic, there's as mentioned, actual scientific interest in ZPE.
In speculation, I suspect we've greater chance having success in endeavors to realize Thorium Reactors.
Inch by inch, we seem to also be making headway on the Fusion projects too.

You are still improperly referencing ZPE, as zero point energy is descriptive, it is not a noun. I believe technically, you can say zero point field, or vacuum field. But that is not how the cranks describe it, they talk about zero point energy as some usable energy source.

As far as research goes, SPAWAR had the leading program in Lenr, and it is most of the cranks that have come from this program. Some of them, I believe are genuine, they saw things there that made them want to study this in their spare time.

I do not entirely dismiss Lenr because a good deal of money is invested into it, it received a good amount of funding, and there are patents related to it, and some prominent people do not think it is an entire waste of time. As well as a bunch of papers that have been validated in their own circles but as of yet haven't got a good deal of attention from the rest of physics. So yes, I entirely think some new method of something is certainly possible.

However, it seems like a few people walked away from Lenr research with their head in their hands and wanted to cash in, and they run the free energy circuit now. Offering up gobbledygook lectures, sell DVDs, Books, kits, alternative theories, run the convention circuit, etc. And it looks as though they are only in it for monetary gain. So much for "free" right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join