It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient communication devices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ancient communication devices

Everybody has probably heard or read something about the mysterious Ark of the covenant from the Bible, but few seems to have understood it’s true purpose. I have therefore decided to offer an alternative explanation (based on ancient texts) for those of you who might be interested in such ancient historical events.

Firstly. There were actually two ark’s. They were both made by the Jews on instructions by a group of aliens who considered themselves allied with the Jews, as well as being their kin. Even though there were two such arks, later ancient texts constantly mix them (and their purpose), and thus consequently refer to them both as ‘The ark of covenant’. Thus most people assume there was only one ark.

The ark that actually was the real ark of the covenant , seems to have been made in the image of ‘the alien celestial throne’. A throne that in several ancient texts are described as being located in the ‘seven heaven’ , aboard one of the alien spaceships. This ark was (as the name indicates) made in honor and remembrance of the everlasting covenant between the Jews and their alien forefathers, which they both bound themselves by in those days.

Even though most ancient texts describe the contents in this ark a little differently, it is perhaps safe to say that it probably contained the original Torah as written (“by the finger of God’) . It possibly also contained the two tablets on which the ten commandments were written. Some texts also claims that the ark contained the rod of Aaron as well as a vessel with manna. Besides this, this ark had no practical use.

From the legends of the jews we can get the following description of the ark of the covenant:

archive.org...
The Ark consisted of three caskets, a gold one, the length of ten spans and a fractional part; within this a wooden one, nine spans long, and within this wooden one, one of gold, eight spans long, so that within and without the wooden was overlaid with the golden caskets. The Ark contained the two tables of the Ten Commandments as well as the Ineffable Name, and all His other epithets. The Ark was an image of the celestial Throne, and was therefore the most essential part of the Tabernacle, so that even during the march it was spread over with a cloth wholly of blue, because this color is similar to the color of the celestial Throne.

So what on earth was this other ark all about? This “second” ark was actually a portable communication device. It allowed the Jew’s to communicate with their alien guardians (and vice versa). This way the Jews could contact the aliens whenever they needed advice or military support, or whenever the aliens needed to give the Jews new instructions . The Jews carried this ark with them whenever they went to war.

This ark has (over time) been surrounded by several strange myths. One of them claiming the ark to be a manna machine , others claiming it to be some sort of weapon. Both of these claims are (as you can read out of these ancient texts I supply in this post ) , wrong.

The communication device in this ark must have been powered by some strange and powerful energy source though, because those who touched the ark by mistake or not following the security protocols while handling it, died instantly ,struck by some sort of electric shocks. Thus the only ones that was allowed to carry and move this device was certain Levites , who had been instructed in how to handle and carry it by the aliens.

Biblical texts describes that Moses, Aaron and Miriam was the only ones that was allowed to receive “Divine revelations” through this device in the period when the Jews were preparing for war in the Sinai desert. The Jews kept the communication device in a separate tent at some distance from the main camp. The tent were they kept it was referred to as the tent of congregations (or trysting tent or The Sanctuary). The other ark was located in the tabernacle.

This communication device that Moses was given at mount Horeb by the aliens, was a rather big upgrade of the way communication between those parts used to be, because, before the ark was made, Moses communicated with the colonists by a handheld communication device. We can read about the huge upgrade of communication devices in the legends of the Jews thus:

www.answering-islam.org...
This day marks an important change in the intercourse between God and Moses. Before this, the voice of God would strike Moses' ear as if conducted through a tube, and on such an occasion the outer would recognized only through Moses' reddened face that he was receiving a revelation; now, at the consecration of the sanctuary, this was changed. For when, on this day, he entered the sanctuary, a sweet, pleasant and lovely voice rang out toward him, whereupon he said: "I will hear what God the Lord will speak.

Also read this other report on how Moses (being in Midian and on his way to Egypt) communicated with his alien allies . Notice how Aaron (being in Egypt at the time) was able to receive the same communication as Moses simultaneously. This passage is also taken from the legends of the Jews

The Divine voice heard by Moses in Midian telling him to return to his brethren in Egypt fell at the same time upon the ear of Aaron, dwelling in Egypt, and it bade him "go into the wilderness to meet Moses." God speaketh marvellously with His voice, and therefore the same revelation could be understood one way in Midian and another way in Egypt.

Perhaps this is how the myth, that describes God as omnipotent was born?

Part two continues in next post

edit on 7-11-2013 by helius because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS– Please Review This Link
edit on Thu Nov 7 2013 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Part two.

But. Let us now take a closer look at this communication device. It is described in further details in the legends of the jews thus:

ancienthistory.about.com...
Apart from this Ark, which was kept in the Tabernacle, they had another ark, in which were contained the tables broken by Moses, which they carried with them whenever they went to war. On the Ark were the Cherubim with their faces of boys and their wings. Their number was two, corresponding to the two tables, and to the two sacred names of God, Adonai and Elohim, which characterized Him as benevolent and as powerful. The face of each Cherub measured one span, and the wings extended each ten spans, making twenty-two spans in all, corresponding to the twenty-two letters of the Hebrew alphabet. It was "from between the two Cherubim" that God communed with Moses, for the Shekinah never wholly descended to earth any more than any mortal ever quite mounted into the heaven, even Moses and Elijah stood a slight distance from heaven; for, "The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath He given to the children of men." Therefore God chose the Cherubim that were ten spans above the earth as the place where the Shekinah betook itself to commune with Moses. The heads of the Cherubim were slightly turned back, like that of a scholar bidding his master farewell; but as a token of God's delight in His people Israel, the faces of the Cherubim, by a miracle, "looked one to another" whenever Israel were devoted to their Lord, yea, even clasped one another like a loving couple. During the festivals of the pilgrimage the priest used to raise the curtain from the Holy of Holies to show the pilgrims how much their God loved them as they could see in the embrace of the two Cherubim.The voice that called Moses came from heaven in the form of a tube of fire and rested over the two Cherubim, whence Moses perceived its sound. This voice was a powerful as at the revelation at Sinai when the souls of all Israel escaped in terror, still it was audible to none but Moses. Not even the angels heard it, for the words of God were destined exclusively for Moses. Aaron, too, with the exception of three cases in which God revealed Himself to him, never received His commands except through the communications of Moses. God would call Moses twice caressingly words by name, and when he had answered, "Here am I," God's words were revealed to him, and every commandment as a special revelation.

Note that the word Cherubim (in these days) had multiple uses. The Cherubims was a small fighter plain (one of several types these aliens operated). The word Cherubim was also used to describe the rocket engines, that was located beneath the Shekinah . The cherubim word was also used on different alien technology (like the surveillance cameras in the garden of eden). It was also used on different furniture which represented or symbolized the heavenly chariot of the aliens.

The word Shekinah was the name the Jewish commonly used on the alien spaceship(s). They also used the name Merkabah (the heavenly chariot). I will probably try to return with a post describing this spaceship in details later on.

When Solomon eventually installed the arks of covenant in the first temple. The Ark (The communication device) had not been in use for 480 years. That’s possibly when the colonists left earth, and there was no one to communicate with anymore. According to my timeline this happened some 11000 years ago.

The group of aliens that was living after the great flood, which was the Jew’s forefathers, their allies and their guardians, kept according to my findings two Earthly bases. One of those bases was located at mount Horeb in the Sinai desert (Today’s Jordan, probably close to today’s Petra), and the other one was located at Mount Moriah (in Jerusalem).

edit on 7-11-2013 by helius because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS– Please Review This Link
Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on Thu Nov 7 2013 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The problem I have with this speculation is that it's based on material that has no real historical validity.
There's no history validating any of the self promotional claims made up in the Abrahamic mythology.

Such can be illustrated in the following thread here on ATS:
Did Exodus really Happen? Probably NOT

With Exodus never happening, we have no Moses, and no ark or the covenant.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
When I read that one of the Arks had a throne on top of it, it immediately reminded me of the Egyptian hierglyph for Osiris, which is a throne and an eye.

According to the bible and tradition after a little objection, the Hebrews turned to Yahweh. It was much more than a little objection, however because Yahweh simply murdered the groups of people who were the strongest objectors. With Dathan, Korah and Abiram he got all their families to stand at the entrance of their tents and simply opened the ground which swallowed all of them - an persuasive act that terrified the people.
The following morning while the people were in turmoil, Moses and Aaron sought sanctuary in the Tent of Meeting. Yahweh's aerial craft descended and Yahweh appeared and threatened to annhilate the Hebrews. A plague started and Aaron took incense to act as an insecticide and a germicide. Next Yahweh had Aaron killed because he did not trust him enough.

Yahweh was often away from the Hebrews and on such an occasion, after they had had victory against Bashan and defeated King Og at Edrei, they celebrated by renewing their worship of Baal of Peor. Yahweh came back and had the leaders impaled and made the officials kill all who attached themselves to Baal. (Num 25 3-5)

In one respect the Covenant was not legal because undue terror and force was used in order to extract it and people seem very absent-minded when it comes to the reality of Yahweh's personality and blind both to his lack of supernatural ability to stay with them throughout his campaign to grab Canaan and his utter lack of compassion. He acted more as a War Lord.

I think we will find out a lot more about these times if there are records under ground at Giza.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
i always thought this moses chap was made up of 2 people in history tuthmose being one and the ark was the power supply for wireless energy from the pyramid .

for when tuthmose fled egypt with the ark the civilization declined in 10 years without the power to run things i could be wrong but what are tptb hiding in campbells tomb[map room ] .

immanuel velikovsky a hebrew/russian
had his first edition book burned when he suggested the hebrews were worshiping a volcano/nature god but i do believe that some outside force was involved in egypt s&f
edit on 7/11/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
If you post other's works on ATS, you are supposed to credit it, and post it in [ e x ] tags. It is the legal and respectable way to disseminate other's works.

www.answering-islam.org...

Just a single source of your post, many more out there.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

Interesting and not the first time I heard the alien technology interpretation, Have you ever heard of Ron Wyatte, they only started making money on his claims after he died, Please do not speak bad of this man as He was a man of faith regardless of opinions www.covenantkeepers.co.uk...

Now back to the ineffable name of god in the ark, When moses walked down from the mountain and found the children of israel debasing themselves and blaspheming god after the great miracles they had whitnessed he took the tablet'(s) of the ten commandments and smashed them, this caused the earth to consume those whom had defiled themselves, but what of the name and the tablet'(s), well let's take a look at how important name's were made to stand out such as Pharoe and the egytpian deity's in egypt, it is called a cartouch www.google.co.uk... CEEQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=971
Now have another look at the traditional image of the tablets of the ten commandments tablets of the ten commandments

Now if you notice the ten commandments are two halves of a cartouch so was the ineffable name writen on the back or alongside the commandments and was that knowledge then denied to the children of israel except Moses and Aaron, Joshua and there descendant's which was why the line of LEVI was so important as they may have safeguarded the name, Yahwey or Jehovah to use it's latin interpretation is actually Ya (god) Almighty and more title than name and as Israel drifted from Ya to worship the El (his ancient enemy, the high god of the Pantheon that Abraham had renounced in worship of the one god Ya) was this true name lost except on the original tablet'(s) weather they were one or two.

Peace and may you see the light at the end of your search, Technology makes the possible happen but a miracle is the impossible happening.

?would a people whom did not come from egypt have used the egyptian cartouch?

edit on 7-11-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What was in the Ark could have been technology created by an advanced civilization that was destroyed in the flood. It did not have to be aliens from outside this world. That is another alternative to the alien theory and it is not widely accepted by the science because of lack of allowable evidence. Not all of these advanced beings may have died, they may be flying around in craft and have distorted their ability to live long out in the atmosphere we live in today. This world has been around for a very long time, the possibility of an ancient advanced civilization with different technology than we utilize publicly is plausible. Look how much we have advanced in a couple of thousand years. Think about the millions of years before this, why couldn't an advance race have existed.

Where is the evidence? It could have been melted down over the millenniums. It is only reasonable to say that metals would have also oxidized in twenty thousands of years. Even plastics would have returned to the earth.

This hypothesis is shared by many people. I am not the only one who feels that there could have been more than we are told is real. If you found a neat looking stainless steel knife buried at a dig site, you may think someone dropped it and may never realize it was ancient. You would pick it up and say...what a find, I like it, finders keepers losers weepers. Upon searching for information on the knife you find nothing. It must have been made by a little unknown factory somewhere in the world.

That was just one example how evidence can get sidetracked that could prove an advanced civilization once existed. I can't say that one existed for sure, only that there is a possibility that one did exist and we may not comprehend the reality of what we find.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

Could you post a link for this please, as you state its in several ancient texts

The ark that actually was the real ark of the covenant , seems to have been made in the image of ‘the alien celestial throne’. A throne that in several ancient texts are described as being located in the ‘seven heaven’

If its in several texts could you link us to 2 or 3 of them. im very interested in this
Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I read the biblical Moses was Akhenaten, the first Pharoah that was monothestic in worshipping just one god, Aten
story

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by geobro

I read the biblical Moses was Akhenaten, the first Pharoah that was monothestic in worshipping just one god, Aten
story

i enjoyed gerald o/farells the tutankeamun conspiracy it is full of rothchild skull duggary and will make you wonder about ww1 and why howard carter never got a knight hood

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The device was a covenant, literally an agreement between Elohim (God) and the Israelites (not Jews) that if they keep their side of the bargain then Elohim would not send another flood.

I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
edit on 11-11-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

LUXUS
The device was a covenant, literally an agreement between Elohim (God) and the Israelites (not Jews) that if they keep their side of the bargain then Elohim would not send another flood.

I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
edit on 11-11-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

1st. Luxus, you are confusing the Noah’s Ark with the Ark of the Covenant. Noah’s Ark was a ship. The Ark of the Covenant was a Box. The Ark of the Covenant did never exist during Noah’s times.
2nd. When God made the covenant with Noah, it was not with any Israelite or Jew or anything. if you would read later in the tale of the tower of babel and god confusing their languages, there was only one people, not groups separated by language , race or creed.
3rd. There was no device of ‘communication” related to Noah’s Ark and God’s Covenant that he “would never destroy all life with water of a flood”

new topics

top topics

join